Wheel loader is mainly used to move loose materials in road construction, urban construction, environment cleaning, coal yard, sand and stone quarry, small and medium civil engineering, railway station, wharf, freight yards, warehouse, etc.
1 Fully enclosed cab, spacious; new cab damping system to make work more comfortable.
2 Xichai 4DW91-45 diesel engine, reliable, strong power, low fuel consumption, long service life.
3 Hydraulic load-sensing steering system makes turning more flexible and lightweight.
4 Working device with automatic leveling function, greatly reducing the driver's work intensity.
5 Use new dual seal piping, so that the hydraulic system is more reliable and stable.
6 Reasonable drive axle and gearbox, engine power matching, so that better performance and longer life.
rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L x W x H)
5182 x 1910 x2712mm
minimum turning radius
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 - 100 × 125mm
45kw - 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
system working pressure
boom lifting time
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
- Q:What is a top-loader transmission? What is the difference between it and a normal transmission?
- A C4 transmission is an automatic, not a manual. A top-loader is a style of manual transmission.
- Q:Wii freezes on USB loader gx?
- I sounds like you don't have any cIOS installed, just Nintendo's stubbed IOS. - Use ModMii to download cIOS222, 223, 249, 250 - Use ModMii to download WiiMod or YAMM - Copy the results of the above to your SD card and stick it in the Wii From the Homebrew Channel, launch WiiMod... - In the IOS menu, delete IOSs 222, 223, 249 and 250. Go back to main menu. - In the WAD menu, install the wads (downloaded by ModMii) for cIOS222, 223, 249 and 250 For extra bells and whistles, use ModMii to grab a copy of Wiiflow as well. It has the same feature set as the other USB loaders but it looks much fancier, with 3D covers etc. If anybody wants a fuller explanation of how the Wii IOS etc works, raise the question, I don't mind the points ;-)
- Q:Windows Vista boot loader?
- my advice dont use vista
- Q:ubuntu windows boot loader question?
- You answered your own question. You used WUBI to install Ubuntu which is why the Windows Boot Loader is still the one being used. When you use WUBI, Ubuntu is installed INSIDE Windows. Nothing needs to be changed in the Boot Loader. You should have installed Ubuntu alongside Windows but at a separate partition. What you should do is uninstall Ubuntu from the Windows Control Panel and then reinstall Ubuntu by booting from the disc, not by running it inside Windows. Make sure you don't install over the Windows partition. Label your partitions properly.
- Q:USB Loader for 4.3u Wii?
- I okorder.com/ Warning: It is illegal to obtain/distribute backups of games you do not own. Play Fair.
- Q:Is it okay to use front loader washing machine detergent for a top-loader machine?
- The only thing i can think of that would be a problem would maybe if you were adding bleach or something, then it would be getting dumped straight on the clothes. Or maybe front loading detergent is stronger and wont get diluted before reaching clothes as it would if you put it in the top? I doubt it though.
- Q:How to get configurable usb loader on wii4.3u?FIRST ANSWER GETS BEST ANSWER!?
- Install in your Apps directory on your SD card, and you can launch it from HBC. v70 is the latest version.
- Q:What is the difference between a loader dry bridge and a wet bridge?
- Dry and wet for the brake on the bridge for the dry bridge using caliper disc brake, brake and brake disc exposed; wet brake pads on the bridge bridge closed shell, immersed in gear oil, by oil circulation cooling. Compared with the dry brake, the utility model is easy to be polluted and worn by the material, and the wet brake can be free from maintenance because of the full closure. At present, most domestic loaders adopt dry bridges, and wet bridges are used in export models and foreign brands, and the wet bridges are also the direction of technological development.
- Q:Is a muzzle loader safer than a shotgun?
- Go with the shotgun if you want to play it safe, with a muzzle loader you gotta load a certain amount of powder and it just takes forever, an plus when you shoot a muzzle loader there is so much smoke you cant really tell if you hit or missed
- Q:Whats better... A front loader or top loader washing machine & why?
- I've had both. I found no difference in the cleanliness of my clothes, but the front loader was a bit faster. I went back to the top load because I like to soak my 6 year old's clothes before i wash them, and I put them in to soak as she wears them. I can presoak her clothes over the course of several days in my top loader, whereas in my front loader, I could not.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range