SHANTUI SL50W-2 Wheel loader
Engine model: Shangchai SC11CB220G2B1
Rated power: 162 kW/2200 rpm
Operating weight: 16.65 t
SHANTUI Brand Wheel loader with Shangchai (or Weichai、Cummins) engine features green environmental protection power, and high efficiency with
low energy use, low noise and low exhaust. The advanced Z-type reverse tipping bucket mechanism contributes
to large breakout force and high work efficiency.
Equipped with advanced dual pump (combined) technology to improve fuel savings and work efficiency.
Maximum lifting force
Static tipping load (full turn)
In-line, water-cooled, 4-cylinder, direct injection, turbocharged
Minimum fuel consumption
A XLES AND FINAL DRIVES
Air over oil four-wheel dual-loop disc brake system
Automatically air-cut brake, disc brake
Articulated type, full-hydraulic power steering
Maximum steering angle
35° each direction
The center of outside tire
The center of outside bucket
Center distance of tires
Hydraulic cycle time (rated load in bucket)
Lifting time/ Lifting, dumping and lowering
- Q:who makes a loader for john deere 770?
- johndeere make all their own attachments call the dealer out
- Q:Muzzle loader trouble?
- A heavily pitted barrel can cause a ball to hang up or what is called a short start which will cause the gun to burst.Dan B is correct it only costs around a hundred bucks to get a new barrel. I bought a cheap single shot cap lock in 40 cal. once and the barrel was pitted to the point that you could only shoot one round and then have to clean the gun. and a jagg wouldnt go down the barrel only a brush.....needless to say I **** canned the thing !
- Q:how do i mount a front-end loader on a john deere 2850?
- Depends on who made the loader, as there's several after market company's as well as JD that make them, best bet is to go to the manufactures website and find the installation instructions. as per model number, if this is a new installation and your tractor has not been set up with the auxiliary hydraulics for the loader yet you may want to seek professional help,
- Q:First you free loading
- Generally speaking, the inspection items are as follows:1. Check tyre condition / wear and adjust pressure if necessary;2. Lighting system inspection (lights, lights, emergency lights, luggage compartment lights, passenger room lights, glove boxes, lights, dashboard warning lamps, etc.);
- Q:Which is better front loader or top loader washer ?
- Both front loader and top loader have its benefits and problems. I need to incline towards the front load washer. I think water preservation is a huge thing, and if everybody had a front stack, a great deal less water might be squandered washing dress. This coupled with the way that it is much gentler on my garments, is sufficient to push me over the edge. Go the front load.
- Q:how do you load airsoft bb's into the sniper rifle magazine with the speed loader?
- Sniper Magazine
- Q:USB Loader GX - Saved Games?
- Just like all Wii games (retail digital), all save data is stored directly on the Wii's Internal Storage as that's where it ALWAYS CHECKS FIRST for that stuff... regardless where the game data is coming from. If you have a lot of games in your collection, you'll likely need to do some very judicious memory management as you should keep around 350 blocks open at all times, especially if you store digital titles on SD cards (as the SD Channel requires 320 blocks as a swap file to temporarily copy the data back to the Wii's internal storage prior to starting the game). With that said, you don't really need to reserve any space on your USB HDD unless it's FAT32 formatted you have the USB Loader GX core files stored on the drive instead of an SD card. If you have the core files stored on the drive, you might want to keep that space open for any incidental downloads you may run into (themes, ocarina cheats, covers, ect.)... but use your own discretion here.
- Q:The loader is out of water. Will it change?
- The front cover can not be opened. Add water to open the plastic lid beside it! Water tank cover usually does not need to be opened. To add antifreeze, please open the water tank cover, the landlord will not know which is the Deputy tank, look!
- Q:Why are the colors of the loader yellow?
- According to the human mind to order! Yellow color appears to be relatively tight in humans, this is not for China, but for humans, like traffic signs, red is prohibited, yellow, green is allowed (relax)
- Q:Triple boot with a singe boot loader screen?
- As long as that Linux distro comes with a pretty recent version of the linux boot loaders it should find Vista and XP when you install it. So if you install the OS's starting with XP then Vista and finally Linux, the Linux boot loader you pick should catch XP and Vista and automatically add them into the Linux boot loader screen. Now if you already have these OS's installed you are going to have to manually set up the Linux boot loader to point to XP and Vista. At this point you need to find out if you are using lilo or grub and find out how to add boot options for XP and Vista into your boot loader menu.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range