Order On-line Tracking
1. Optimally designed work equipment, single rocker reverse structure. Greater breakout force and higher productivity.
2. Automatic bucket leveling system and lower labor intensity accodrdingly.
3. Strong power, energy saving and enviromental protection.
4. Full hydraulic steering system ensures nimble controlling.
5. Rotatable fuel tank, more convenient to maintain.
6. New type cab is featured with big eye shot, isolation of heat and sound.
7. The middle hinge point reduces sideslip and attrition of tires, enhances the machine stability.
8. Rotatable fuel tank, more convenient to maintain.
1.Training Solutions – we develop our people through high impact training. We increase the connective intelligence potential of individuals and teams through practical, solution-focused programs in areas such as innovation, team collaboration, management development, strategic thinking and decision making.
2.Coaching Solutions - we increase leadership potential with performance coaching. We increase the connective intelligence potential of our managers and key contributors, assessing and developing both their cognitive and emotional intelligence's (capabilities) as the latest research, and practical experience, indicates that both are needed to drive sustained performance.
3.Reward Solutions – We reward our deserving people based on performance (we ensure equitable treatment of employees because appraisals are based on result of performance) by providing the necessary incentives. Its components can be a combination of bonuses, a range of appropriate benefits such as International trips, commissions and Stock option incentive plan for management & senior workers.
Mission & Vision: The following Core Values fulfillment is our objective.
1.Integrity and Professionalism.
2.Target and Action Oriented.
3.Service Quality & Customer Oriented.
4.Pro- Active to change.
5.Passion for Excellence.
|Dimension（LxWxH）||mm||8400x 3030x 3490|
|Min. Ground Clearance||mm||450|
|Max. Dumping Height||mm||≤3290|
|Max. Dumping Reach||mm||≤1230|
|Lifting Time of the Arm||s||≤5.50|
|Forward Gear I||km/h||8|
|Forward Gear II||km/h||13.5|
|Forward Gear III||km/h||25.5|
|Forward Gear IV||km/h||33.5|
|Max Climbing Gradient||30°|
|Tires Type||26.5- 25- 20PR|
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|