Wet&Dry use,HEPA filter,Blow fuction,with Hook
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Where in Bahrain can you find lamp shades, and Bissell vacuum cleaners?
- Go down main abut 3 miles, make a quick left, go north on the one way street with the funny overpass, make a quick left then a right, it's right there on your left.
- Q:how to make a vacuum cleaners?
- You'd be better off buying one, if you just want one for your own use. The money it would cost to assemble the things necessary would be more than the price of a new vacuum cleaner. If you want to go into manufacturing them, the smartest thing is to first work for a vacuum cleaner company, or a vacuum cleaner manufacturing company. That way you will find out what is needed and how much it costs and how it is marketed, and other things you will need to know. Then you can start your own company with knowledge.
- Q:What is.are the best vacuum cleaners?
- Dyson r built well and last.
- Q:how do you give a hickey?
- I like hickeyx because i think they are a mark of love but I also like biting my boyfriend hand so my teeth mark can be on him. To me it is a sign of ownership! A hickey last for 1-2 days with the right treatment after he put it on me i put toothpaste on the mark. + eht go away instantly.
- Q:How do I use a vacuum cleaner as a masturbation aid?
- Vacuum Cleaner Masturbation
- Q:I need a weak handheld vacuum cleaner.?
- Get okorder.com/
- Q:Why is there nothing in the Bible about bagless vacuum cleaners?
- I'm not sure how to answer this question, but I want the 2 pts, so I will chime in and say, your question made me smile, I agree with Bonsai Bobby. Very funny question, not very Biblical, but what do I know. I do know this, I am a Kirby fan, and always have been and they are not mentioned in the bible either. Grace and Peace be unto you, all for now B
- Q:Stick vacuum recommendations?
- Stick vacuums come in cordless as well as standard plug-in models and while not having an electric cord adds to the versatility of the tool, it does mean pricey battery replacements, less power performance and recharging energy use. There's also the local availability of battery replacements that should be considered before buying a cordless vacuum. To decide whether a cordless model is right for your home, consider where you'll keep it and whether a plug-in is readily located. If a hands-off type of surface cleaning tool is more to your liking, a robot vacuum may be something to consider. Although much more expensive than a stick vacuum, a robot can do the job while you're out. If you don't like using a broom or mop to sweep or just want to shorten cleaning time, a stick vacuum is a quick way to clear crumbs and dirt from the dining or kitchen floor.
- Q:which vacuum cleaner should I buy?
- lots of cheap out there, but not well made. I favor the Miele Star its mid price lightweight, quiet, well made and mine has lasted for the last 10 years!
- Q:If sound doesnt travel through a vacuum, why are vacuum cleaners so loud?
- The sound from a vacuum cleaner comes from it's motor. That sound travels through the air around the cleaner to you, never having anything to do with the actual vacuum inside the cleaner.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range