New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Specification of New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
Features of New Automatic Intelligent Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Mini-body: cleaning under bed and other hard-to-reach area
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² 3 in 1: sweeping+vacuuming+mopping
| 1. Adapterx1 || 2. Filter x2 || 3. Side brush x2 || 4. Mop x1 || 5. Manual x1 |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:I want to purchase a new vacuum cleaner. I want to go bagless. What are some good brands?
- Do you have a pet with long hair? If yes, the Dyson Animal (purple) is the only bagless upright that does not clog up. It cleans up all the hair from my German Shepherd, cat dander, etc. I have had it 1 year and it is great. However, it is really expensive--around $500. Otherwise, I would get a Hoover with HEPA bags. You should check out some consumer reviews--like Consumer Reports or go on OKorder.
- Q:I want to buy a robotic vacuum for my husband's birthday. Any suggestions?
- My mother gave me a Roomba vacuum for Christmas, and I just love it. It's very easy to use, just turn it on and it goes by itself, around furniture and any obstacle and turns around when it gets to the stairs. We have tile and area rugs (like under the dining room table, etc.) and it doesn't do so well on the rugs. For the tile and wood floor, it's great.
- Q:Would selling vacuum cleaners for a living suck?
- I personally wouldn't make it my profession to do that, especially if you have to go door to door because people don't open their doors to anybody anymore.
- Q:sanitaire vacuum cleaners?
- your okorder.com I personally buy from that store
- Q:Can you show me a vacuum that DOES loose suction?
- Yup it's nothing but a gimmick Dysons lose airflow much faster than some of my bagged vacuums but as for losing actual suction...i suppose an abused rainbow could in theory if it's not emptied properly you could have a build up in the fans causing a loss of suction but that's only if it's not taken care of
- Q:Why do robots want to kill all humans?
- Q:Vacuum bags or bagless vacuum cleaners?
- I wanted a cloth bagged vaccuum but they just dont seem to make them, we have a rather dusty old house and I can fill a bag in no time and dont want to be buying endless paper bags. I bought a new vaccuum with the disposable paperbags BUT I also bought this attachment that goes on the hose like a jug and all the dirt, well 98%, goes in this jug that you can just pop off and empty when its holding enough, amazing how much goes in there and now instead of filling a bag within a week I empty the jug after every room, sometimes more, and I have a bag now that lasts about 5 months. SO my answer is like a mixture of the two. OH yes I was also told that the bagless types dont have the suction of the bagged ones, whether this is true, I dont know but I am WAY SO happy with my set up!!!!!
- Q:Why don't vacuum cleaners work as stomach pumps?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction that is way too powerful to use on internal organs. Didn't you see the 1000 Ways to Die episode where the idiot used a shop vac to perform his own liposuction and disemboweled himself and bled to death? Same principle. Besides, pumping the stomach would not help with food poisoning, which comes from bacteria or toxins in the food. By the time you use a pump, the bacteria or toxin is in the bloodstream and your vacuuming action is futile.
- Q:My vacuum cleaners' brush wont spin when on floor----spins when you take it off the floor, belt is not broken?
- Is there a switch to turn it to bare floor? If it has, check to see . Brushes won't turn it it's doing bare floors. Also Take out the Beater Bar, and check at the ends that insert into the roller part. There might be a lot of hair restricting it from turning. Take the roller assembly completely out and check the sockets on the sides. clean out any hair and thread or anything else. Before putting the thing back together, squeeze some dry graphite on any turning parts except where the belt goes. Rub a little bit of bar soap on the belt.(I doubt if you have any belt dressing) Bye
- Q:How well do Irobot vacuum cleaners work?
- Fabulous. I live on a dirt road. Dust is continuous. Let roomba loose everyday on the ground floor rooms. Amazing the amount of dirt it picks up. It is slim enough to get under the places I normally ignore when using the regular vacuum. I guess the biggest relief is I don't feel like I am cleaning the floors constantly. Actually gave as a gift to my son. With two toddlers and a Big Dog, he raves about it. Turns it loose when they leave for work and upon return one household chore is done.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range