2014 High-Speed Whirlwind Filtration Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Features of 2014 High-Speed Whirlwind Filtration Bagless Vacuum Cleaner:
² Creative Fashionable Dust Design
² Washable Dust Cup
² Motor Thermal Protector
² Easy for Cleaning
² Super Strong Suction and No Consumption
² Low Noice Level
Specification of 2014 High-Speed Whirlwind Filtration Bagless Vacuum Cleaner::
1200W,1400W, 1000W, 1800W
100~120V, 220~240V 50/60Hz
Cable Length (M):
Dust Cup Capacity:
Packing information of 2014 High-Speed Whirlwind Filtration Bagless Vacuum Cleaner:
N.W per carton:
G.W per carton:
38.5 X28X34 CM
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- Turn the motor shaft or vibrating lever by hand. At this point, the motor shall keep the passage
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- Centrifugal cyclone dust cleaner, no longer need to filter system (HEPA), because of the air cleaner in the formation of the cyclone, with dust, debris, hair centrifugal force while rotating them thrown out, and the more heavy swing faster. This leads to the separation of dust, debris, and air.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- In 2007, China's total output of vacuum cleaner was 43632664 units, an increase of 21.63% compared with the same period of 2006
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- If the dust removal fan needs to be replaced, make sure that the new part is the same as the old part. It is better to take the old parts to the electrical parts shop for comparison
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- To remove the vibration lever, remove the lower cover and flange and pull the brush out of the housing
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- Don't let the vacuum cleaner get too close to the fire or other hot places
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- To use flannel as filter medium filter, apply cold water cleaning and then dry, must not use hot water wash bubble, also don't dry, otherwise it will plug the pores, affect suction when vacuuming
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The vacuuming capacity of the vacuum cleaner is related to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the cleaner. The greater the pressure difference, the stronger the vacuuming capacity
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range