Hot Selling Promotional Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Specification of Hot Selling Promotional Robot Vacuum Cleaners:
Features of Hot Selling Promotional Robot Vacuum Cleaners:
² Ultra thin body design, it can dig into the bottoms of the furniture inconvenient to clean, such as the sofa, bed, tea table, etc. so using this cleaning robot you can easily clean the bottoms of the furniture.
² Lowest noise, the operating noise is no more than 75 dB, which is significantly lower than the transitionally cleaners.
² Equipped with static rag, so the works of dust absorbing, cleaning and mopping can be carried out synchronously. And it can automatically clean the dust, dirt, particle, animal hair and other chips and leavings on the floor. .
² Anti-fall probes, with front case to avoid collision, so the self-protection is easily realized.
² The cleaning robot can free itself when it is got stuck by the bottoms of the furniture and by other articles.
² The function of clean along the wall can guarantee the efficiency of the whole room cleaning
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Washable dustbin
|1. Adapterx1 ||2. Mop x1 ||3. Manual x1 ||4. Battery x1 |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
7.2 kg /9.2kg
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:Why do vacuum cleaners have lights on the front, do they expect you to vacuum at night?
- for the reason above and some places you vacuum you might not ber able to see well, as in corners around furniture, or under coffee tables and such
- Q:what is your favorite quote?
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. From now on you'll be traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make the journey. -Princess Diaries -
- Q:Which American Idol contestant once sold vacuum cleaners door to door?
- Are you guys sure...I thought it was Kelli Clarkson...lol...
- Q:What was the reto made-up marketing word for vacuum cleaners?
- Not yet, but I pray to the Scandinavian gods every night that IKEA will formulate a Dyson vacuum for the masses, perhaps called a Suctionflugen or a Vacuumuum.
- Q:what dyson vacuum cleaner works the best for dirt, dust and on stairs too?
- Hi okorder.com/ If you need any further advice, please do not hesitate to call our Helpline on 1866MYDYSON. Kind regards Darran Dyson Customer Liaison
- Q:how much did the iRobot Roomba cleaners cost?
- About $150. If you go to the look at comments section, someone always posts the price 'cause woot doesn't tell once the item is history. For previous days, go to the community and look for the iterm. There's a link to the comments with each item.
- Q:steam vacuum carpet cleaner?
- rent one at the local store. walmart.. ace hardware etc........... a lot less expensive than buying and immrdiate use you wont have to wait for shipping
- Q:Good but Inexpensive vacuum cleaner for pet hair?
- I had the same question a couple of months ago when my vacuum cleaner broke. Fortunately Consumer Reports had recently had an article on vacuum cleaners, so after reading the article I bought a Bissell Powerforce bagless at Wal-Mart for about $50 and I'm very pleased with it. It picks up pet hair and dirt much better than the old one, which cost twice as much.
- Q:vaccum cleaner spreading dust & bacteria?
- Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart - a comparison with pluses and minuses of all the best Vacuum Cleaners Compare vacuum cleaners by manufacturer: - Miele vacuum features - Eureka vacuum features Best Vacuum Cleaner Articles - Editor's top picks on vacuum info How a Vacuum Cleaner Works Most people use a vacuum cleaner on average one hour per week. Incidentally, when vacuum cleaner manufacturers talk about the life of a hepa filter, they are basing it on one hour of weekly usage. A vacuum cleaner usually works by having a power head attachment to a canister or integrated into an upright, which has some rotating brushes, which first of all loosen up the dirt on the carpet.
- Q:My PC won't startup properly after vacuuming...?
- That's a big NO-NO... Vacuum cleaners create tons of static electricity which can damage computer components, especially graphics cards, processors and even motherboards. Only clean a computer with canned compressed air for electronics, never use a vacuum cleaner.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range