Hot Selling Promotional Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Specification of Hot Selling Promotional Robot Vacuum Cleaners:
Features of Hot Selling Promotional Robot Vacuum Cleaners:
² Ultra thin body design, it can dig into the bottoms of the furniture inconvenient to clean, such as the sofa, bed, tea table, etc. so using this cleaning robot you can easily clean the bottoms of the furniture.
² Lowest noise, the operating noise is no more than 75 dB, which is significantly lower than the transitionally cleaners.
² Equipped with static rag, so the works of dust absorbing, cleaning and mopping can be carried out synchronously. And it can automatically clean the dust, dirt, particle, animal hair and other chips and leavings on the floor. .
² Anti-fall probes, with front case to avoid collision, so the self-protection is easily realized.
² The cleaning robot can free itself when it is got stuck by the bottoms of the furniture and by other articles.
² The function of clean along the wall can guarantee the efficiency of the whole room cleaning
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Washable dustbin
|1. Adapterx1 ||2. Mop x1 ||3. Manual x1 ||4. Battery x1 |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
7.2 kg /9.2kg
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:The polynomial 56.69x + 66.74z describes the revenue a company generates from the sale of three different handheld vaccum cleaners. The?
- Profit = revenue - cost = 56.69X + ??y + 66.74z - (49.94x + 27.77y + 25.82z) = (56.69X - 49.94X) + (??Y - 27.77Y) + (66.74z - 25.82z) = 6.75X + ((??Y - 27.77Y) + 40.92 you did not give us the revenue for the 'y' units.
- Q:I need a good and inexpensive vacuum cleaner!!!! Please help!?
- There is no good vacuum you're going to get in that price range, sorry to say. I got the Eureka Boss SmartVac at Wal-mart for $138. I've had it for 4 years and it still works like brand new. It does a great job and it was so worth it! Consumer Reports rated it a Best Buy, better than Dyson. I know this is more than you want to spend, but you usually get what you pay for. Hope this helps. Good luck!
- Q:Do Steam cleaners work the same as vacuums?
- No, you have to have a regular vacuum to just vacuum. The steamer will not work as well as the vacuum; they are made to suck up water, not dry vacuum.
- Q:Does anyone make really quiet vacuum cleaners?
- The quietest one I know is a Ghibli. I have one. If you're standing beside it, you can talk to someone in a normal voice. Mine doesn't have a beater bar which is the noisiest part of a vacuum cleaner but has lots of suction and does a very good job on carpets without it. Go to a vacuum specialty store and see what they have. I understand that Miele is very quiet too. When you're checking out vacuum cleaners, note that most of them give a decibel rating in the specs
- Q:How can I reword this sentence?
- Skimmers are similar to vacuum cleaners, but instead of sucking up dirt from hard surfaces, they suck up oil from the surface of water. The water needs to be calm in order for skimmers to be effective.
- Q:I need to buy a new Vacuum and need some input please?
- I am not up to date with the new canister models, but have always liked the quality and quietness of the Electrolux models. If you get something like a Hoover upright, you can also buy one of those extra long extra flexible extension hoses and have the advantages of both a canister and an upright in one.
- Q:Has anyone used one of those robotic vacuum cleaners (they vacuum floor by themselves). How effective was it?
- The Roomba floor vac is basically a sweeper. It will not replace vacuuming, and it misses quite a bit of things on carpet (i.e. dog hair), it seemed to work better on the hard wood floors. We had one for a short time until our dog attacked and killed it. I honestly did not think it was worth the price, but it does help a little when you have a lot of floor space to cover.
- Q:Why do witches fly on Broomsticks?
- Coz broomstickz are much cheaper plus more portable more over they weren't invented at that time lol.
- Q:can I use commercial vacuum cleaner for home usage?
- If I had one that is what I'd be using.It won't suck the threads right out of the carpet and that is what you are thinking right? They are just made to take the abuse that a regular home vacuum can't. You know people at work don't take care of things like they do at home. I think your Lucky!
- Q:My vacuum cleaners' brush wont spin when on floor----spins when you take it off the floor, belt is not broken?
- Seems to me you should try to take the bottom off of the vacuum and see what is stuck. Maybe something wrapped around the motor. more than likely it's the beater brush that's stuck. Lift it out and take the ends off. They usually screw off like opening a jar. and clean underneath those pieces you just took off. The fact the the belts keep breaking is telling me that the MOTOR is running, that's what's breaking the belt. the belt is stuck because the brush is stuck, the motor however is turning thiis Still brush till the belt brakes. good luck to ya.
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range