Hot Selling Multifunctional Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Specification of Hot Selling Multifunctional Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
Features of Hot Selling Multifunctional Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
² Auto-cleaning: cleaning automatically on the wood, tile floor and carpet.
² Thin-body: Easily go under the bed, sofa and other furniture to pick up dander,dust and pollen
² Vacuum: Strong suction to absorbing dust, dirt and hair.
² Mop: Mopping the floor while cleaning
² Anti-collision: to avoid collision between the cleaner and furnitures
² Protect bumper: to avoid falling from the edge
² Washable dustbin and filter
² Four cleaning routes: random, spiral, along the wall, polygonal
Accessory of Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
|1. Charger * 1pcs ||2. Li-MH Battery* 1 pcs ||3. Side Brush* 4 pcs ||4. Filiter* 1 pcs |
Units / Carton
QTY LOAD 20'
QTY LOAD 40'
7.2 kg /9.2kg
QTY LOAD 40'HQ
Certification: CE /ROSH /LFGB
- Q:Does wet vacuum cleaners can suck water on floor?
- You can remove the filter to vacuum up water. There should be a float ball that plugs the air passage to the motor if water gets too high in the canister, and prevent water from entering it. Good Luck
- Q:Which came first, wall-to-wall carpeting or vacuum cleaners?
- Thee are paintings in the 1700's showing upper class families with fitted carpets, so the fitted carpet came first.
- Q:Why are vacuums so loud?
- Aww, did a vacuum wake you up, Frank? (Did you shoot it?). You'd think that since they can make silencers for smaller 'appliances', like hand guns, ; ) they'd have no problem making them for vacuum cleaners. Many of those industrial types can make an awful lot of noise, but you can get virtually silent ones for use in your homes, planes, yachts, limos etc. Have a servant or agent get a hold of one for you. 'Here's looking at you kid' Let's all do lunch!
- Q:Packing issue-Space Bags?
- Ask the Hotel's housekeeping staff if they have a vacuum you can borrow Buy another Suitcase and pay the Extra Bag Fee. Stuff as much as you can into the suitcase. if you have someone who can keep sitting on the items and pushing them down. Go to a local shipping store and have them ship any extra items back by something like UPS/FedEx. If you can do without things for a few days, sending it ground may be a cheaper alternative to buying the extra suitcase and paying the extra bag fee. Decide what you no longer want to have and find a local charity to donate the items to. Leave them in the Hotel for them to just take or throw away.
- Q:s there a place that will let you rent vacuum cleaners for like a few hours or a day?
- Yeah, from your sister.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaner Assistance?
- I went onto customer comments and did a sprint prognosis. I certainly have pets so i replace into incredibly searching for something that would get each and all the puppy hair up, fee replace into no longer a factor for me. decrease than their suggestion of customer superb purchase, i offered a Eureka at Walmart no much less for around $one hundred twenty.00, and that i like it!! it incredibly is a 12 amp with a sealed hepa filter out, and each and all the attachments. I certainly have wood flooring and carpet and it does a great activity on the two. It has a change to transform to regardless of floor you're vacuuming on the time, and an adjustment for the peak of carpet. good success.
- Q:are dyson vacuum cleaners really worth the extra money?
- In my opinion, no. You don't have to spend that kind of money to get a good quality vacuum cleaner. I own a Hoover, have had it for 17 years, have never had any trouble with it, and it works like a charm. I've heard a lot of bad things about Dyson, including the lack of customer service. If you want a 'premium' vacuum cleaner, Oreck is very good quality and the company stands behind its exceptionally good warranty.
- Q:What is it with dogs and vacuum cleaners?
- It's probably the loud noise combined with the movement. After lots of training, my dog has finally learned to just stay away from it while it's on, instead of jumping in front of it and barking :)
- Q:Which vacuum is best for people with allergies?
- Central vac systems as the other posters are talking about are great but hard to install in a house that's already built and expensive. But if you have the funds, it's a great way to go. My favorite of all time vacuum is the Bissell Healthy Home that I have now. It's got the HEPA filter and has a filtering technology similar to Dyson for 1/2 the price. Well made, solidly built unit with a 5 year warranty on it. On sale, you can find them for about $200, regular price is $250. My middle son (grown and on his own) is allergic to cats and we now have 4. I got the Healthy Home and did a really thorough cleaning with it. I was pretty disgusted with what my Hoover Wind Tunnel had been leaving in my carpets. Son came home for a visit a day or so after that. He didn't have near the allergy issues! We regularly use it on the upholstered furniture also. Because I have so many pets, we vacuum about every other day. Regardless of what you get, you need to keep the unit clean. There are washable filters in most units that you rinse out in the sink and let dry and replace. The cleaner the filter, the better job it does. None of the uprights do a really good job on bare floors but there is a way around that. Sears sells a generic bare floor brush that with the adapter included in the package fits right on the extension wand of the Bissell. Your upright is now a canister! Cost $13.00 plus tax. Vacuums are one of those things that you get what you pay for to a point. I wouldn't go cheap even if it has the HEPA filtration but I don't think it's necessary to spend major bucks either. I've seen too many Dyson units come back to the store for issues and have to be sent out for repair. Try telling a lady that the vacuum she spent $500 on a month ago is broken and needs to be sent out for repairs, it's going to take 6 weeks at least and no, she doesn't get a loaner.
- Q:What are good brands of upright vacuum cleaners?
- My mother in law has a Dyson and can't say enough about it. She says that she and my father in law swap off every week for who gets to use the Dyson vacuum cleaner. It's a funky looking yellow thing with a drum that looks like a revolver, with six cylinders. No bag, so you just invert the canister into the garbage bin, rinse, and away it goes again. It does not have the traditional wheels on a hinge design. Instead it's installed on a ball so that you can swivel it any which way from any angle you want. When my current vac bites the dust (bad pun) I'll get a Dyson too!
we located in Cixi, Zhejiang Province, where the world-famous Hangzhou Bay Crossing-Sea Bridge originates. Established in 2010 ,is an environmental-friendly and high-tech company that specializes in the design, development, production and sales of air purifiers, as well as fruit & vegetable facial mask device and efficient vegetable washers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$16 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range