Packaging & Delivery of Tubular Opening Inspection Machine
Packaging Details: Pallet/bubble wrapping(by optional)
Delivery Detail: 15-20 Days
Specifications of Tubular Opening Inspection Machine
1.Slit tubular fabric into open width
2.Inspecting &rolling up the fabric
Technical Parameters of Tubular Opening Inspection Machine
|Width of Roller||1800mm~2600mm|
|Winding Speed||10~85 yards/min|
|Operating Space||2800mm(L) ×2050mm(W) ×2000mm(H) (1800mm)|
|Packing Size||2900mm(L) ×2150mm(W) ×2200mm(H) (1800mm)|
- Q:What are the characteristics of memory silk fabric?
- Anti-wrinkle shrinkage, drape, smooth and non-iron effect is its unique characteristics;
- Q:What is the textile fabric according to the organizational structure?
- Knitted fabric, the use of knitting needle yarn or filament into the coil, and then the coil from each other, due to the fabric structure of the coil, the unit length of the amount of stored in the yarn more, so most of the good flexibility.
- Q:What is the difference between TPU and TPEF?
- TPU cold resistance: TPU glass transition temperature is relatively low, at minus 35 degrees still maintain good flexibility, flexibility and other physical properties.
- Q:What is the effect of sizing?
- This is necessary for the warp sizing treatment, the purpose of sizing is divided into two aspects
- Q:What are the characteristics of common clothing fabrics?
- 1, cotton, cotton, cotton textile is a general term. It is used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. Its advantage is easy to keep warm, soft close, hygroscopicity, breathability is very good. Its shortcomings are easy to shrink, easy to wrinkle, the appearance is not quite beautiful, in the dress must always be ironing.
- Q:What are the common types of garment printing machines?
- Can be continuous operation without interruption. After each bundle of cloth printing is completed, reach the next drying device continuous automatic drying, and then according to different requirements to choose whether to steam, washing, stereotypes.
- Q:What is the difference between embossing and etching?
- Hot out of the site will be shiny, and no hot parts of the formation of contrast and produce flowers
- Q:What is the specific use of textile printing and defoaming agent?
- Printing and dyeing is a wet treatment process, such as the production of a large number of foam, foam broken in the fabric, it is easy to cause printing and dyeing products. Defoamer is generally silicone products, the use of the process to ensure its stability, once the demulsification, easy to form silicon spots.
- Q:What is the finishing of textile finishing?
- Mechanical pre-shrinkage is the first spray of steam or spray to the wet, and then applied to the mechanical extrusion, so that the buckling wave height increases, and then loose by drying. Pre-shrinking cotton shrinkage can be reduced to below 1%
- Q:What is the meaning of mercerizing in dyeing?
- Mercerizing refers to the cotton fabric at room temperature or low temperature, in the latitude and longitude are subject to tension in the case, with a strong caustic soda solution to improve the performance of the fabric processing
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range