Introduction of Textile Finishing Machinery B
1) It is with speed adjusting motor and LS speed controller which with a large controling range;
2) It is drived by gears,reduced the twitter and noise generated by sprocket;
3) Conveyor belt is of exclusive brand which is with high temperature resistance and anti-static;
4) It is with reasonable design,clothes becomes hard and flat after ironing.
Packaging & Delivery of Textile Finishing Machinery B
Packaging Detail: plywood boxes
Delivery Detail: within 50 days after receiving deposit
Specifications of Textile Finishing Machinery B
1.15 years lifetime 2.CE and ISO9001 3.28 years producing experience 4.all life repairing 5.good after service
- Q:What is the textile fabric according to the organizational structure?
- Weaving and knitting is woven by yarn or filament through the weaving process, the nonwoven is woven fiber fiber by bonding, fusion or other mechanical, chemical processing from.
- Q:What is the difference between TPU and TPEF?
- High mechanical strength. TPU products carrying capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance
- Q:What is the fabric characteristics of clothing?
- Clothing made of fabric, fabric is used to make clothing materials
- Q:What are the common types of garment printing machines?
- A color pattern printed over, the network frame lifted, the belt will be sent to the next frame below the scheduled stop, start the second color pattern of printing and dyeing, and then repeated until a number of colors (more than 10 can be printed Color) printed in turn,
- Q:What is the garment printing machine?
- Unless it can not find the scraper, and then consider buying a small area of printing machine, which is why people buy oval machine blindly to increase the reasons for the platen.
- Q:What is the digital printing machine?
- The advantages of such printing methods: the printing process does not require water resources, will not cause pollution to the environment. The advantages of such printing methods: the printing process does not require water resources, will not cause pollution to the environment.
- Q:What are the classification of dyeing and finishing auxiliaries?
- Second, according to the composition of raw materials according to raw materials According to the composition of raw materials, textile auxiliaries can be divided into surface active additives and non-surfactant agent two categories: 1, surfactant auxiliaries textile dyeing and finishing auxiliaries A large part of the composition by the surfactant, accounting for about half of all textile auxiliaries. Part of which is itself pure surfactant, more is containing surfactants and their complexes, such as emulsifiers, wetting agents, detergents and so on.
- Q:hat is the rotary screen printer?
- The printing slurry is passed through a slurry pump and sprayed into a rotary screen by a scraper blade, which is scraped by a doctor blade, which penetrates through the mesh into the fabric
- Q:How to identify silk and rayon by hand?
- The silk is softer, bright but not glare; the luster of the rayon is similar to metal.
- Q:What are the advantages of soy protein fiber products?
- Good comfort. Soybean protein fiber fabric not only has excellent visual effects, but also in the comfort of wearing more extraordinary characteristics. Soybean protein fiber as raw material knitted fabric feel soft, smooth, light texture, not cashmere and better than cashmere, with silk and cashmere blended feeling, and the human skin has excellent affinity, its hygroscopicity and cotton Rather, and moisture permeability is much better than cotton, to ensure the comfort and health of wearing. Because it is a natural fabric, but also rich in protein, so its water absorption, permeability than the average knitwear superior, and the human body will not be adverse reactions, but not like some chemical fiber fabric so that the wearer has itchy allergies
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range