Introduction of Textile Finishing Machinery B
1) It is with speed adjusting motor and LS speed controller which with a large controling range;
2) It is drived by gears,reduced the twitter and noise generated by sprocket;
3) Conveyor belt is of exclusive brand which is with high temperature resistance and anti-static;
4) It is with reasonable design,clothes becomes hard and flat after ironing.
Packaging & Delivery of Textile Finishing Machinery B
Packaging Detail: plywood boxes
Delivery Detail: within 50 days after receiving deposit
Specifications of Textile Finishing Machinery B
1.15 years lifetime 2.CE and ISO9001 3.28 years producing experience 4.all life repairing 5.good after service
- Q:How to distinguish polyester, polyester taffeta, nylon, pongee fabric？
- Polyester, easy to ignite, near the flame that is melting, burning while smothering black smoke, yellow flame, distributed aromatic smell, burning ashes after the dark brown lumps, with your fingers can be broken.
- Q:What is the difference between a dyed fabric and a burnt fabric?
- Or the first printed paint as anti-printing paste, and then cover the acid paste, in the paint printed part of the anti-print effect; or rotten before the first semi-finished products first dyeing, and then burned; make the flower-shaped rich and colorful
- Q:What is fabric finishing?
- So that the width of uniform textiles uniform, size and shape stability. Such as fixed (pull), mechanical or chemical shrinkage, wrinkle-free and heat-setting.
- Q:What are the applications of silicone oil?
- The use of special materials, but also for the various sectors of the national economy, its application has been extended to: construction, electrical and electronic, textile, automotive, machinery, leather
- Q:What are the classification of woven fabrics?
- Blended fabric - refers to two or more different varieties of fiber blended yarn woven fabric, such as cotton and linen blended, polyester / cotton blended, wool polyester and so on, their greatest feature is the spinning process in the fiber Mix together
- Q:What is the finishing of cotton fabric?
- Finishing is the use of physical or chemical methods to use certain mechanical equipment to improve the fabric feel and appearance, improve the performance, or give a special function of the processing
- Q:What are the characteristics of chemical fiber fabrics?
- A. Regenerated cellulose fiber characteristics: moisture, breathable, soft to the touch, wearing a comfortable, silk effect, bright colors, chromatography, glossy easy to wrinkle, not stiff, easy to shrink
- Q:How to roughly separate the fiber?
- Strength: the hand stretched to the broken, the strength is weak adhesive, vinegar, wool; strong is the silk, cotton, linen, synthetic fiber; wet strength decreased significantly after the protein fiber, Copper ammonia fiber.
- Q:What is finishing after finishing wrinkles?
- Changes in the original composition and structure of the fiber, improve its resilience, so that the fabric is not easy to wrinkle in the process known as wrinkle finishing. Mainly used for cellulose fiber pure spinning or blended fabric can also be used for silk fabrics.
- Q:What are the general problems with textile machines?
- Warp No Collision with Rex 180 ° Bend Shaft Dead, Check Punch Hinge No Horn Collision Spring No Relaxation
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range