Packaging & Delivery of Textile Rolling Machine for all kinds of fabrics
Packaging Details: Pallet/Bubble wrapping(by optional)
Delivery Detail: 15~20days
Specifications of Textile Rolling Machine for all kinds of fabrics
Textile Rolling Machine for all fabrics
2.Two feeding ways:by roll or plaited
Usage of Textile Rolling Machine for all kinds of fabrics
This unit of Textile Rolling Machine for all kinds of fabrics is specially designed for inspecting and rolling up all kinds of knitted, printed, cotton, tricot, and woven fabrics etc.
- Q:What are the classification and characteristics of the fabric?
- 1. Cotton fabric characteristics: a good hygroscopicity, breathability, wearing soft and comfortable, good warm, good performance, good dyeing performance, bright color, complete chromatography, alkali resistance, poor acid resistance, heat resistance, flexibility Poor, easy to wrinkle, easy to mold, but resistant to insects.
- Q:What is the discharge of printing?
- After drying, print with a color dye containing a disinfectant or a stain resistant dye containing both
- Q:What are the common types of garment printing machines?
- The printing blade installed in the frame drives the printing paste back and forth, printing the printed paste placed in the flat screen through the hollow mesh onto the cloth
- Q:What is the digital printing machine?
- Digital printing works and inkjet printers are basically the same, in short, digital printing is the pattern through the digital form of input to the computer
- Q:What are the characteristics of chemical fiber fabrics?
- B. Polyester characteristics: fabric crisp, anti-wrinkle, strong, wear, poor moisture absorption, easy to wash fast dry, no moth, not rotten, easy to keep, breathable, wearing uncomfortable, easy to absorb dust, To improve, add natural fiber, regenerated cellulose, fiber blended.
- Q:What is rotary screen printing?
- At the time of printing, the paste is fed into the net and stored at the bottom of the net
- Q:What is the thermal transfer printing machine?
- So that the transfer of printing paper on the sublimation dye ink through gasification after the transfer to the fabric up
- Q:What is finishing after finishing wrinkles?
- Changes in the original composition and structure of the fiber, improve its resilience, so that the fabric is not easy to wrinkle in the process known as wrinkle finishing. Mainly used for cellulose fiber pure spinning or blended fabric can also be used for silk fabrics.
- Q:What is the turntable printing machine?
- Due to the printing of the model less and so on, resulting in can not print multi-color mortar
- Q:What are the aspects of the finishing of nonwovens?
- Common spunlace process: fiber measurement --- open mix --- combing into the network --- the front and back spikes tangent (need strict water treatment) --- drying --- coiling The
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range