Introduction of Textile Finishing Machinery
1) It is with speed adjusting motor and LS speed controller which with a large controling range;
2) It is drived by gears,reduced the twitter and noise generated by sprocket;
3) Conveyor belt is of exclusive brand which is with high temperature resistance and anti-static;
4) It is with reasonable design,clothes becomes hard and flat after ironing.
Packaging & Delivery of Textile Finishing Machinery
Packaging Detail: plywood boxes
Delivery Detail: within 50 days after receiving deposit
Specifications of Textile Finishing Machinery
1.15 years lifetime 2.CE and ISO9001 3.28 years producing experience 4.all life repairing 5.good after service
- Q:What are the characteristics of fabric waterproofing agent?
- Two components are for the emulsion, the human body non-toxic harmless.
- Q:What is the difference between TPU and TPEF?
- High mechanical strength. TPU products carrying capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance
- Q:What are the characteristics of common clothing fabrics?
- 1, cotton, cotton, cotton textile is a general term. It is used to make fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. Its advantage is easy to keep warm, soft close, hygroscopicity, breathability is very good. Its shortcomings are easy to shrink, easy to wrinkle, the appearance is not quite beautiful, in the dress must always be ironing.
- Q:What are the common types of garment printing machines?
- The most suitable for the whole volume of clothing cloth printing, it is driven by the rubber belt to reach the printing network cloth scheduled position, flat screen printing network box fall close to the cloth
- Q:What is the difference between embossing and etching?
- Embossing: the temperature of the drum in the fabric with the corresponding pattern of hot, no dye;
- Q:What is the thermal transfer printing machine?
- Shift printing category, can be on the cloth, has done clothing heat transfer printing, can also be done clothing heat transfer printing, or socks or other chemical fiber fabric heat transfer printing
- Q:What is the finishing of cotton fabric?
- Cotton fabric finishing includes both mechanical and chemical aspects. The former are tenter, calendering, electro-optical, embossed and mechanical pre-shrinking finishing
- Q:What is flat screen printing?
- The printing mold is fixed on the square frame and has a hollow pattern of polyester or nylon mesh (flower version)
- Q:What is the turntable printing machine?
- Moreover, a printing machine to buy back, can no longer increase the printing position, so prominent shortcomings, the result is less and less buyers
- Q:What are the classification of woven fabrics?
- There are many ways to classify woven fabrics. 1, according to the composition of the fabric type of fiber into pure textile, blended fabric and fabric. Pure textile - refers to the latitude and longitude with the same kind of fiber spinning yarn woven fabric, the performance of such fabrics mainly reflects the characteristics of the fiber
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range