Packaging & Delivery of Textile Machinery Knitting Fabric Rope Opener
Packaging Details: Wooden case,pallet,bubble wrap or as per client's requirement.
Delivery Detail: 7~15 days after the order is confirmed
Specifications of Textile Machinery Knitting Fabric Rope Opener
1.Detwisting/Slitting kinds of fabric
2.Additional options are optional
3.12 years experience
Usage of Textile Machinery Knitting Fabric Rope Opener
Rope Opener is designed to detwist and spread fabric rope after dyeing or washing. Applicable for knitting, woven, tricot and weft knitted fabrics. A slitting head can be installed such as E+L brand.
- Q:What are the classification of knitted fabrics?
- Weft knitting, the yarn is from one side of the machine to the other side of the horizontal reciprocating motion (or circular motion), with the knitting needle movement can form a new knitting coil. The weft knitted yarn is taken in the transverse direction, and the formation of the fabric is formed by knitting a row of rows and a row of coils connected to each other in the course of the row.
- Q:What are the characteristics of fabric waterproofing agent?
- Two components are for the emulsion, the human body non-toxic harmless.
- Q:What is the textile fabric according to the organizational structure?
- Knitted fabric, the use of knitting needle yarn or filament into the coil, and then the coil from each other, due to the fabric structure of the coil, the unit length of the amount of stored in the yarn more, so most of the good flexibility.
- Q:What is the difference between TPU and TPEF?
- High mechanical strength. TPU products carrying capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance
- Q:What are the methods of the fabric?
- It is suitable for small batch and multi-species dyeing. Rope-like dyeing, roll dyeing belong to this category. Padding is the first dyeing of the fabric in the dye, and then the fabric through the roll, the dye evenly into the fabric inside, and then by steaming or hot melt processing and other dyeing methods. It is suitable for dyeing large quantities of fabric.
- Q:What is the specific use of textile printing and defoaming agent?
- Printing and dyeing is a wet treatment process, such as the production of a large number of foam, foam broken in the fabric, it is easy to cause printing and dyeing products. Defoamer is generally silicone products, the use of the process to ensure its stability, once the demulsification, easy to form silicon spots.
- Q:What is finishing after finishing wrinkles?
- Changes in the original composition and structure of the fiber, improve its resilience, so that the fabric is not easy to wrinkle in the process known as wrinkle finishing. Mainly used for cellulose fiber pure spinning or blended fabric can also be used for silk fabrics.
- Q:What are the aspects of the finishing of nonwovens?
- Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and has a short process flow, production speed, high yield, low cost, wide use, raw materials and other characteristics of non - woven fabrics, what types of cloth?
- Q:What is the finishing of textile finishing?
- When the fabric is dry, the swelling disappears, but the friction between the yarns keeps the fabric in a retracted state.
- Q:Long fiber textile finishing, including what?
- Padding method: The disadvantage of this method is that the finishing will affect the fabric style, feel, water absorption and breathability;
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range