Universal Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Safety: UL/cUL compliance
LED power indicator
High efficiency & low power consumption
Short Circuit Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Light Weight & Compact
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ +40
Storage Temperature: -40 ~+70
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH Non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions: 46mm (L)*34mm (W)*23.5mm (H)
AC Input Plug: US 2pin, EU 2pin,AU 2pin,UK 3pin wall plug-in
Output plug: optional
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- General digital multimeter has a capacitor (some of the files with a million capacitance test table of Jack, some use pen)
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- 380V-220V/36V transformers, commonly known as safety transformers or line transformers, are mainly used for lighting in shop equipment and mobile lighting for inspection and maintenance. Their power is 50W, 100W, 200W, 300W., and their line size is determined by power!
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- 220V500W more power saving:Reasons: 1, high voltage, small current, line loss is small; 2, reduce the transformer and other intermediate links, each link has a loss.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- Special transformer power transformer (electric furnace transformer, rectifier transformer, power frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, transformer, audio, mine variable frequency transformers, high frequency transformer, transformer, instrument transformer, impact power transformer, reactor, mutual inductor etc.) circuit with T symbol number. For example: T01, T201 etc.
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1.3 *100W=300W, is required for the capacity of the transformer.
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Line light for safety light, voltage 24 volts and 36 volts, pay attention to the bulb and transformer voltage matching.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- Power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer, without affecting the use of a transformer power users, lighting and power are connected together.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- The load capacity of the transformer is 70% of its nominal power, so it is concluded that the transformer you provide can drive the 3.5KVA 36V lighting appliance (which is used in normal condition and environment)
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- Corresponding to the transformer power supply, in order to save costs and reduce costs, the choice of AC ignition method is better. Pure resistive load, the power factor is 1. The 3 *100W=300W is the capacity of the required transformer
We have a strict quality control and guarantee system and have been ISO9001:2000 certified. All our main products have obtained CE approvals of the European Union approvals of Chinese Quality Certification Center. Besides, we also carry out the international authoritative certifications.We commit to supply high quality products and competitive prices to our customers with professional technologies and top-ranking services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004;GS;TUV
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range