*Internal battery type: 3.7V Lithium battery
*Output one: 5V-1000mAh
*Output two: 5V- 2100mAh
*Color: Black, White,pink,blue or as be required
*Working time: 15hrs
*Charging cycle:500 times
*Warranty period: one year
1). Built in-high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, 20000mAh, to make sure 500 times above charging cycle. With 4 LED indication.
2). Two USB output socket, can also charge iPhone, iPad, mobile phones(like Nokia, Blackbery, Mot
-o, Samsung, Sony Eriksson etc),PSP,GPS,Camera, etc. digital products
3). High standard safety protection design, including discharger, overload, short-circuit, lighting pro
4). Intelligent hand control on-off switch to prevent power consumption
5),plastic casing make it more fashion and exquisite for mobile power bank 20000mah .
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- In general, indoor transformers are used in general practice
- Q:Why should lighting transformers be used in factories and mines?
- But in many cases, such as mines and machinery, the voltage is too high and unsafe. The lighting transformer is then used to reduce the voltage to the so-called "safety voltage""
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Line lighting transformer is suitable for AC circuit of 50~60 (Hz). It is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, mechanical equipment, general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- See whether the lamp power saving, can not see whether it has a transformer, but to see the light efficiency of the lamp, that is, the ratio of light flux to power!Popular speaking, that is, spend the same electricity to see who sends more light!So, when comparing, ask what the light is, then judge again!The luminous efficiency unit is LM/W
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- Lighting transformer voltage is generally rated by a group or two setsControl transformers have many levels of output voltage
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- The sectional area of the wire can be calculated according to the electric power formula. The current required by the wire is calculated, and then the reference to the national standard "500 volt copper core insulated wire, long term continuous load allowable ampacity meter" is selected.
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Single-phase transformer two side lighting to the ground, on the one hand is the lighting products now contain many semiconductor devices such as diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, semiconductor devices vulnerable to electrostatic damage, two side grounding contributes to the surge pressure factors produced by residual electrostatic discharge stay in the main circuit, avoid electrostatic protection, product life. In the 21 aspect, there is distributed capacitance between the two side and the primary side of the power transformer, and the high frequency surge disturbance caused by the primary side current source will directly enter the two side to the main circuit through the distributed capacitor. These unnecessary high frequency interference may jump into the sensitive signal source, make the control system malfunction, and the two side grounding of the power transformer can eliminate most of the undesirable effects of the distributed capacitance.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- 220V/36V or 24V isolation transformer. Double winding, high and low voltage coils, not connected.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable to guarantee all of our customers' requirement. CE,RoHS,SAA,C-Tick,MEPS,UL,PSE,KC and ISO 9001 certifications could be offered.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||10.00% North America
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;CE; RoHS; SAA; C-tick; MEPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average