Product Specification of Suction Catheter Disposable:
Disposable suction catheter 1. Can be finger control during suction; 2. Color coded for different sizes. 3. Easy operation.
A suction catheter is used to suck the sputum and secretion in respiratory tract. The catheter is used by directly inserted into the throat or by the inserted tracheal tube for anaesthesia.
Features of Suction Catheter Disposable:
1. Soft and kink resisting tubing;
2. Color coding for size identification;
3. With closed tip or opened tip depending on different request;
4. Be blister packing;
5. Be sterilized by EO gas.
Suction Catheter, Y-type Transparent Connector, 6-22Fr;
Suction Catheter, T-type Connector, 6-22Fr;
Suction Catheter, Plain Connector, 6-22Fr;
Packing Details of Suction Catheter Disposable:
Paper Poly Pouch for Individual;
600pcs Per Outer Box, Size 66cm*37.5cm*37cm;
- Q:Do you have an anesthesia for dogs?
- Now for pets, conventional injection anesthesia is basically at the edge of the rapid elimination, the general large, regular pet hospital has been abandoned, and the use of safer and more efficient breathing anesthesia.
- Q:What is the risk of general anesthesia
- In general there is not much impact but the child is best not to general anesthesia because of anesthesia while also anesthesia of the brain, not very conducive to the development of the child's brain so in addition to the child is not disobedient fear surgery generally do not general anesthesia
- Q:What is general anesthesia? Or anesthesia?
- On the other hand, B case of ovarian ectopic pregnancy with internal bleeding, due to the patient has been showing restlessness, shortness of breath, blood pressure instability and other signs of shock, this time, general anesthesia is a more appropriate choice. Thus, the same two lower abdominal surgery, based on patient safety first considerations, have different anesthesia.
Finally, the patient's awareness of anesthesia and preferences, but also about the choice of general anesthesia or half anesthesia. When the patient's physiological condition is stable, the same surgical conditions, the risk of half anesthesia, naturally relatively lower than the general anesthesia. However, the general public fear, and even exclusion of half anesthesia mentality prevalent. An anesthesiology magazine published by the Anesthesiology Society of the Republic of China published a survey on "Reversal of Half anesthesia in Caesarean and Pregnant Women". A total of 344 caesarean sections were surveyed and asked to speak of a person who refused to undergo anesthesia Or two reasons, as a result, there are two hundred maternal rejection of half anesthesia, the most common of which is the reason for fear of hearing, seeing (48.42%) and fear of back pain (14.58%) combined with the above view when understood, In fact, it does not matter "good body" or "half good".
- Q:The main treatment principle of the patient after anesthesia in the case of respiratory depression
- After the general anesthesia, the main reason for the treatment of respiratory depression is to maintain the respiratory tract in general, do a good job of auxiliary ventilator frequency of breathing the number of effective to improve the normal range of oxygen saturation
- Q:What are the three conditions for anesthetized animals?
- 3, easy to use. Anesthetic must be selected according to the type of animal and the requirements of different experimental surgery, anesthesia must be moderate, too shallow or too deep will affect the operation or experimental process and results.
- Q:What is the risk of anesthesia?
- The effect of anesthesia for surgery on the human body should be seen from two aspects: 1. If narcotic drugs, anesthesia method applied properly (that the whole process of anesthesia progress smoothly, the patient is well tolerated), then the anesthesia is safe for the patient , The human body will not have any adverse effects. 2. If the choice of anesthesia and improper application of narcotic drugs (excessive, inadequate, patient allergies), the patient's life safety and surgical procedures will have a negative impact, such as excessive use of narcotic drugs can cause respiratory depression, Restlessness, allergic to narcotic drugs can cause patients to shock and so on. Of course, the occurrence of surgical accidents and patients with complex disease severity (such as poor cardiopulmonary function, liver and kidney dysfunction, allergy), as well as surgical trauma, poor patient tolerance and so on. Generally associated with the use of narcotic drugs and anesthesia. Therefore, the doctor before the surgery will be for the patient's condition, careful selection of surgery and anesthesia, intraoperative careful monitoring of the anesthesia process, to avoid all kinds of adverse reactions to ensure the successful operation of the success.
Now, the hospitals are before surgery to patients or patients with family members account for anesthesia matters, to obtain understanding and consent can be implemented. This is done to better protect the interests of both doctors and patients. Successful anesthesia does not cause any physical or intellectual adverse effects to the patient. Hope that we can correctly deal with surgery anesthesia, to be serious, but not because of cautious and delay the treatment of the disease.
- Q:What is the monitoring of respiratory system during anesthesia?
- tidal volume, respiratory rate and inhalation of narcotic drugs such as inhalation concentration and other parameters.
- Q:Anesthesia problem
- Anesthesia resuscitation delay may be due to the patient's age is too large, liver function is not good and other factors, and need to do tracheotomy obvious laryngeal edema and other symptoms of respiratory obstruction, the situation is that anesthesiologists repeated intubation caused by laryngeal edema Difficulties, and in the operating room time is also a problem, from the room to the room with a 9 hours, can not be used alone to explain the delay. In short you can ask the hospital to give you a certificate of no responsibility, or simply apply for medical identification.
- Q:Half anesthesia why electrocardiogram and ventilator
- I do not know whether you mean "semi anesthesia" or "spinal anesthesia" or "epidural" such as non-general anesthesia anesthesia. But I must tell you that, no matter what kind of anesthesia, ECG must be monitored throughout the operation, which is for the sake of the safety of patients.
- Q:Mother cat breathing anesthesia sterilization, 12 hours after death! Seeking analysis
- Any anesthesia are at risk, the risk of breathing anesthesia than the risk of anesthesia is lower,
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range