Product Specification of Suction Catheter Disposable:
Disposable suction catheter 1. Can be finger control during suction; 2. Color coded for different sizes. 3. Easy operation.
A suction catheter is used to suck the sputum and secretion in respiratory tract. The catheter is used by directly inserted into the throat or by the inserted tracheal tube for anaesthesia.
Features of Suction Catheter Disposable:
1. Soft and kink resisting tubing;
2. Color coding for size identification;
3. With closed tip or opened tip depending on different request;
4. Be blister packing;
5. Be sterilized by EO gas.
Suction Catheter, Y-type Transparent Connector, 6-22Fr;
Suction Catheter, T-type Connector, 6-22Fr;
Suction Catheter, Plain Connector, 6-22Fr;
Packing Details of Suction Catheter Disposable:
Paper Poly Pouch for Individual;
600pcs Per Outer Box, Size 66cm*37.5cm*37cm;
- Q:How much money anesthesia gun, how far shooting, harmful to the human body? What procedures to do ah
- Pneumatic, safe and efficient, but this product is a tube, in the market can not buy, you need to tunnel, look at the name hope to help you.
- Q:Half anesthesia why electrocardiogram and ventilator
- in addition to anesthesia ventilator can be used for anesthesia and respiratory support, can also be used for oxygen, if non-general anesthesia occurs in patients with oxygen saturation can be anesthesia machine oxygen Function to oxygen, so even during non-general anesthesia surgery anesthesia machine is usually in the standby state.
- Q:11-year-old dog, with breathing anesthesia done surgery.
- if the intestines fall into the hernia bag to surgery, or slowly grinding There will be life-threatening, did not fall into the words of hernia is generally not affected, or open it to the late, with breathing anesthesia, then the security is still quite high, I wish you a dog early recovery ^ _ ^
- Q:After general anesthesia can not breathe independently?
- In the case of other areas of anesthesia, under normal anesthesia can be retained spontaneous breathing.
- Q:Are anesthesia related to breathing?
- Hello, what you say the situation suggests that the combination of the doctor according to the specific circumstances of the choice of treatment measures.
- Q:What is the difference between induction of anesthesia and anesthesia administration?
- mainly used to reduce the patient's anxiety, reduce the stress response during surgery to reduce the heart rate, blood pressure increased to ensure the stability of the circulatory system. The first stage of anesthesia induction is the use of narcotic drugs including sedatives, analgesics, narcotics (including intravenous or inhaled anesthetics) and muscle relaxants, allowing patients to enter anesthesia while conducting a series of Anesthesia, such as tracheal intubation, central vein or arterial puncture.
- Q:What is general anesthesia? Or anesthesia?
- The ideal method of anesthesia should be consistent with: (a) the needs of surgery (b) safety first (c) the patient's cognitive principles. Perhaps, many of the considerations can not take into account at the same time, as long as more with your anesthesiologist or anesthesia nurse communication, based on your surgical characteristics, physiological conditions and preferences, I believe will be able to decide one of the most suitable for your anesthesia.
- Q:What is general anesthesia and intravenous anesthesia?
- On the intravenous injection of propranolol, propofol a class of drugs, as you said that sleep feeling
- Q:Anesthesia through the respiratory anesthesia What is the ingredient?
- Anesthetic in Respiratory Anesthesia Anesthesia is anrone, isoflurane, is an ether drug.
- Q:What is the breath anesthesia analyzer?
- We are using Philips, very good. Can monitor a variety of anesthetic gas inhalation and exhalation concentration, including Iso (isoflurane), Sev (sevoflurane) and other mainstream inhalation anesthetic. While also monitoring the end-expiratory carbon dioxide partial pressure.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range