General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove----S95A
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:Why in the production of the brick to detect the volume density
- Fast density test, please consult an instrument.
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- To improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven rate method:Manufacture of high density and high thermal conductivity of silica brick, adding additives such as CuO, Cu2O, TiO2, Fe2O3, (FeO), can improve the thermal conductivity of silica brick.
- Q:What are the materials for refractory materials? What are their names?
- Acidic materialMainly siliceous materials, such as quartz, tridymite and cristobalite, chalcedony, flint, opal, white quartzite, silica sand, diatomaceous earth, silicon oxide contained in these siliceous materials (SiO2) at least 90%, pure raw materials are silicon oxide as high as 99% or more. Siliceous materials at high temperature is the acidic nature of chemical dynamics, when the presence of metal oxide, or when in contact with the chemical reaction, and combined with a fusible silicate. Therefore, if there is a small amount of metal oxide in siliceous material, it will seriously affect its thermal resistance.
- Q:How much is the highest melting point of silicon?
- Mainly used for partition, carbonization chamber of coke oven and combustion chamber open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass melting furnace refractories and ceramic kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts. Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- The share of A12O3 and SiO2 is different
- Q:Semisilica brick interpretation
- Good thermal shock resistance. In use, more high viscosity glass phase can be formed, and the masonry brick joint and the working surface are dense and the masonry is complete, which is beneficial to improve the impermeability of the masonry and reduce the erosion effect of the slag on the masonry.
- Q:Glass kiln brick for physical and chemical indicators?
- Glass kiln with high quality silica brick with silicon oxide content, low melt index, mainly used for glass kiln crown, parapet, wall hanging, small furnace arch superstructure and regenerator.
- Q:Which material is good for furnace refractory?
- Neutral refractory is mainly composed of alumina, chromium oxide or carbon. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina are a kind of high quality refractory materials with a wide range of uses. Chrome brick with chromium oxide as its main component has good corrosion resistance, but its thermal shock resistance is poor, and its deformation temperature is lower at high temperature. Carbon refractories with carbon bricks, graphite and silicon carbide products, low coefficient of thermal expansion, high thermal conductivity, good thermal shock resistance, high strength, resistance to acid and salt corrosion, especially weak acid has good resistance, without wetting of the metal and slag, light. It is widely used as lining material of high temperature, and also used as lining of autoclave in petroleum and chemical industry.
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- The production of clay brick refractory clay raw material is natural, its main mineral is kaolinite (formula Al2O3 - 2SiO2 - 2H2O), clay brick containing SiO2 in 45% ~ 65%, belongs to the weak acid refractory materials, have a certain ability to resist acid slag, but easy to be alkaline slag erosion.
- Q:Common bond brick
- When adding ingredients, the amount of lime added shall be converted to CaO, and the amount of addition varies depending on the product, usually fluctuating at 1.5~2.5%. For example, the production of coke oven silica brick, the dosage of CaO is 2.0~3.0%; the production of electric furnace top brick, the dosage of CaO is 1.4~1.75%.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range