General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove----S95A
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95A
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- Low fractory refers to the alumina content between 10%~30%, SiO2 content is less than 85%, semisilica brick SiO2 = 65%,The SiO2 content of not less than 93%, refractory material to natural quartz rock as the main raw materials are called silica, silica brick, silica brick, quartz glass and special products. China's literature generally put this type of product is called "siliceous refractory products", which is the most important brick.
- Q:How to judge the quality of brick, clay brick, high alumina brick furnace from the appearance?
- Mainly depends on the color and density of brick. Another black clay brick and brick with iron oxide formation and how much the size of bricks
- Q:Which material is good for furnace refractory?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide as the main component, are commonly used in brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 94% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, thermal shock resistance is poor. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Clay brick with refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used.
- Q:The chemical composition of silica brick and its physicochemical index?
- The physicochemical index of silica brick:Turn left to |
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Refractory materials are mainly quartz glass products, combined with fused quartz products, silica brick and unshaped refractories. Semi siliceous refractory materials are generally attributed to this category. As for fireclay refractories, they are also classified as semi acidic or weakly acidic refractories. Also, zircon refractory and silicon carbide refractory for special acidic refractory materials are also classified into this category.
- Q:Why in the production of the brick to detect the volume density
- Product quality control of silica brick.
- Q:The specific content is what gb/t2608-2012 brick
- The provisions of the brick classification, technical requirements, test methods,
- Q:Semisilica brick interpretation
- High temperature volume stability. Volume change is small.
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- This is a kind of refractory material is divided into three types: semisilica brick (A12O315 ~ 30%), clay brick (A12O330 ~ 48%), high aluminum brick (A12O3>48%).
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you because I am learning stage
- Mainly used for coke oven carbonization chamber and the combustion chamber wall, open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass furnace, refractory materials and ceramic brick kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts. Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range