General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove----S94
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you because I am learning stage
- Mainly used for coke oven carbonization chamber and the combustion chamber wall, open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass furnace, refractory materials and ceramic brick kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts. Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace.
- Q:The chemical composition of silica brick and its physicochemical index?
- Brick refers to the refractory products in more than 93% of the content of SiO2
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass furnace refractory materials and ceramic brick kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts.
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- At present of our brick anti-dumping rate is 73.10%
- Q:How much is the highest melting point of silicon?
- . True density 2.35g/cm3. With acid resistance, slag erosion performance. Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into quartz in the body. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. The total volume of heating to 1450 DEG about 1.5~2.2% expansion, the residual expansion will make cutting seam sealing, ensure masonry tightness and good structure strength, so that the brick load softening temperature will reach 1750 degrees Celsius above 1620 degrees in the case of the highest melting point.
- Q:What is the main material of silica brick
- An acid refractory consisting mainly of quartz and square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass.
- Q:What is the effect of the content of silicon nitride in silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick on the use of electrobath? Thank you
- The main damage of silicon carbide side wall brick is stress damage, not chemical erosion. Chemical damage is formed prior to the formation of the groove, and the damage to the chemical erosion is little after the formation of the groove.
- Q:Why is the three oxidation of two silicon is very harmful impurities in silica brick
- Heating calcination is the best way to extend this sort of impurity removal. Remove impurities
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- The natural mineral of silica is called quartz. In refractories, silica and siliceous refractory materials contain more silica. Silica is acidic at high temperature, and siliceous refractory can resist acid slag corrosion
- Q:Why will expand when heated brick
- After high temperature after the formation of tridymite and cristobalite and quartz and a small amount of residual glass phase, quartz heating to 220-240 DEG C, in a certain degree of thermal expansion, brick maximum expansion occurs in 100~300 DEG C, 300 expansion before the total amount of expansion is about 70%~75%.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range