General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove----S94
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S94
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:Why is the three oxidation of two silicon is very harmful impurities in silica brick
- Heating calcination is the best way to extend this sort of impurity removal. Remove impurities
- Q:What is the silica refractory products?
- Refractory brick with silica content greater than 90%.
- Q:The high thermal conductivity of silica brick and traditional brick what is the difference?
- Brick, high thermal conductivity has been greatly improved in terms of morphology, crystal structure, physicochemical index. The structure and morphology of high thermal conductivity of silica brick,Structure and morphology of high thermal conductivity and the traditional brick brick magnified 20 times were compared, high thermal conductivity silica pore size distribution is more uniform and finer.
- Q:How to judge the quality of brick, clay brick, high alumina brick furnace from the appearance?
- Mainly depends on the color and density of brick. Another black clay brick and brick with iron oxide formation and how much the size of bricks
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Iron scale powder 0.45-0.55%, cement 0.9-1.1%, lime milk 6.5-7.5%, pulp 1.95-2.2%, the silica powder, perlite will be added to the wet mill in proportion, and then add iron scale powder, cement, dry roller 1-2 minutes later
- Q:Why is the new trend of the high thermal conductivity of silica brick
- The high thermal conductivity of silica brick all inherits the advantages of traditional coke oven silica brick, on the basis of further highlight the characteristics of high thermal conductivity.
- Q:Can not use it two brick
- Acidic silica brick refractory material, has good ability in acid slag erosion
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you
- Acid refractory brick is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite and quartz and a small amount of residual glass phase.
- Q:High temperature refractory material?
- Many kinds of refractory materials, usually by refractoriness level is divided into ordinary refractory materials (1580 to 1770 DEG C), advanced refractories (1770 to 2000 DEG C) and special refractories (more than 2000 DEG C); according to the chemical characteristics into acid refractory material, refractory materials and basic refractory materials. In addition, the refractory material used for special occasions.Now the definition of refractory materials, has not only depends on whether the refractoriness at 1580 DEG. Refers to the current refractories used in metallurgy, petrochemical, cement, ceramics and other production equipment with inorganic non-metallic materials.
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application??
- Clay brick features good thermal shock resistance and low price, but high temperature performance is not well integrated, and the long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees. It is widely used in low temperature parts of various kilns.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range