The CMAX super-duty silica bricks for glass melting tank is characterized by high purity, less impurity, good corrosion resistance, higher bulk density, complete phase transformation, lower residual quartz, high RUL, lower thermal expansion and stable volume at high temperature. This leads to increase in service life of glass furnace and reduction in energy consumption. These products have found wide application in crown and key areas and been highly appreciated by clients.
1) A variety of specifications available.
2) Satisfy various technical request.
3) Lower medium spoilage.
4) Good insulation performance and high temperature resistance.
5) High compressive strength.
6) Used in all electric products and electric heating products.
7) OEM, ODM and OBM are welcomed.
Glass melting tank
Linear expansion coefficient
Dielectric constant (1MHZ)
Dielectric loss angle
Process range (mm)
Accuracy of working (mm)
- Q:The specific content is what gb/t2608-2012 brick
- The provisions of the brick classification, technical requirements, test methods,
- Q:The introduction of silica brick
- The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- The content of SiO2 is 98.23% crystalline silica as raw material, with sulfite pulp liquid as binder, millscale and lime as mineralizer, by Jin Hongshi (TiO2) as additive, can improve the rate of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven. When the rutile content is 1.5%, the coefficient of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven is 2.66W/ (m.k).
- Q:The hot blast stove when the temperature did not rise against the brick interface decreased
- How to keep the brick masonry temperature not lower than 600 DEG C, while the exhaust temperature is not higher than 400 DEG C.
- Q:The chemical composition of silica brick and its physicochemical index?
- Al2O3 SiO2 fe2o3 cao r2o93～98 0.5～2.5 ；； 0.3～2.5 0.2～2.7； 1～1.5；
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- . According to the relevant legal procedures, the United States International Trade Commission will make a final ruling on the anti dumping industrial injury before January 6, 2014, if an affirmative determination, the U.S. Department of Commerce will be involved in product release tax anti-dumping order.
- Q:How much is the highest melting point of silicon?
- . True density 2.35g/cm3. With acid resistance, slag erosion performance. Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into quartz in the body. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. The total volume of heating to 1450 DEG about 1.5~2.2% expansion, the residual expansion will make cutting seam sealing, ensure masonry tightness and good structure strength, so that the brick load softening temperature will reach 1750 degrees Celsius above 1620 degrees in the case of the highest melting point.
- Q:What is the main material of silica brick
- Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into phosphorus and quartz. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. When heating up to 1450 degrees, the total volume of 1.5~2.2% expands, and the residual expansion can close the kerf and ensure the airtight and structural strength of the masonry.
- Q:What is the effect of the content of silicon nitride in silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick on the use of electrobath? Thank you
- The main damage of silicon carbide side wall brick is stress damage, not chemical erosion. Chemical damage is formed prior to the formation of the groove, and the damage to the chemical erosion is little after the formation of the groove.
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- Add 1.8-2.2% of the total weight of the main raw material, and then add lime milk, rolling for 10-15 minutes, and finally add pulp, rolling for 10-15 minutes, out of the mill, forming billet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range