The CMAX super-duty silica bricks for glass melting tank is characterized by high purity, less impurity, good corrosion resistance, higher bulk density, complete phase transformation, lower residual quartz, high RUL, lower thermal expansion and stable volume at high temperature. This leads to increase in service life of glass furnace and reduction in energy consumption. These products have found wide application in crown and key areas and been highly appreciated by clients.
1) A variety of specifications available.
2) Satisfy various technical request.
3) Lower medium spoilage.
4) Good insulation performance and high temperature resistance.
5) High compressive strength.
6) Used in all electric products and electric heating products.
7) OEM, ODM and OBM are welcomed.
Glass melting tank
Linear expansion coefficient
Dielectric constant (1MHZ)
Dielectric loss angle
Process range (mm)
Accuracy of working (mm)
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- The production of clay brick refractory clay raw material is natural, its main mineral is kaolinite (formula Al2O3 - 2SiO2 - 2H2O), clay brick containing SiO2 in 45% ~ 65%, belongs to the weak acid refractory materials, have a certain ability to resist acid slag, but easy to be alkaline slag erosion.
- Q:The high thermal conductivity of silica brick and traditional brick what is the difference?
- Brick, high thermal conductivity has been greatly improved in terms of morphology, crystal structure, physicochemical index. The structure and morphology of high thermal conductivity of silica brick,Structure and morphology of high thermal conductivity and the traditional brick brick magnified 20 times were compared, high thermal conductivity silica pore size distribution is more uniform and finer.
- Q:The formula in the refractory brick, and firing curve, who knows?
- By silica powder, 81-85%, perlite 15-19%, plus the total weight of the main raw materials of the following accessories
- Q:Why is the new trend of the high thermal conductivity of silica brick
- The high thermal conductivity of silica brick all inherits the advantages of traditional coke oven silica brick, on the basis of further highlight the characteristics of high thermal conductivity.
- Q:Why will expand when heated brick
- Because the production of raw materials are silica brick, brick with SiO2 content of not less than 95% of silica as raw materials, adding mineralizer and binder, through mixing, molding, drying, sintering and other processes in the system
- Q:Why is the highest brick coke oven temperature measuring point temperature not exceeding 1450
- Brick belongs to refractory materials, with strong resistance to acid slag or acid solution erosion ability, high load softening temperature are excellent properties of silica brick, usually 1640-1680 C.
- Q:High temperature refractory material?
- Special materials often use AZS brick (i.e. corundum brick), corundum brick, magnesia chrome bricks, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, alumina, Magnesium Oxide, beryllium and other refractory materials. Insulation refractories are often used diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation board. Unshaped refractories are often used refractory castable, refractory clay, refractory ramming material, refractory plastic and fettling material, fire resistance, gunning, refractory cast material, fireproof coating, lightweight refractory castable, gun mud.
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application.
- Brick bearing soft temperature and close to the melting point, high temperature strength, can be in high temperature (above 1400 degrees) under the condition of long-term use, but the anti alkali erosion ability, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap. The brick is generally used in the coke oven, glass kiln. Other industries basically do not use.
- Q:Semisilica brick interpretation
- Good thermal shock resistance. In use, more high viscosity glass phase can be formed, and the masonry brick joint and the working surface are dense and the masonry is complete, which is beneficial to improve the impermeability of the masonry and reduce the erosion effect of the slag on the masonry.
- Q:Can iron oxide be used as refractory material?
- Is widely used in this area. Mentioned refractory material of high school textbooks generally refers to three two aluminum oxide (alumina), alumina is also used as a refractory material, refractory crucible, porcelain, artificial gemstones.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range