General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:How to improve the thermal conductivity of the coke silicabrick rate?
- The content of SiO2 is 98.23% crystalline silica as raw material, with sulfite pulp liquid as binder, millscale and lime as mineralizer, by Jin Hongshi (TiO2) as additive, can improve the rate of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven. When the rutile content is 1.5%, the coefficient of thermal conductivity of silica brick for coke oven is 2.66W/ (m.k).
- Q:The introduction of silica brick?
- An acid refractory consisting mainly of quartz and square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass.More than 94% silica content. True density 2.35g/cm3. With acid resistance, slag erosion performance. Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into quartz in the body. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. When heating up to 1450 degrees, the total volume of 1.5~2.2% expands, and the residual expansion can close the kerf and ensure the airtight and structural strength of the masonry.
- Q:The production of brick, the ingredients of why join the waste brick?
- The production of silicon material is added to the cause of waste brick:Preparation of silica brick pug, a certain amount of waste silica brick used to add ingredients, for the purpose of expansion and stress reduction products during firing
- Q:What is the silica refractory products?
- High silicon content in high temperature expansion sintering temperature between 1390-1410 in furnace arch
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you because I am learning stage
- Acidic silica brick refractory material, has good acid resistance and slag erosion, softening temperature is as high as 1640 to 1670 DEG C, in the long-term use volume is relatively stable under high temperature. The silica mineral phase is mainly composed of tridymite and cristobalite, there is a small amount of quartz and glass. Tridymite and cristobalite and quartz remaining at low temperature due to phase change, volume changes greatly, so the brick thermal stability at low temperature is very poor. In use, under 800 degrees Celsius, slowly heating and cooling, so as not to produce cracks. The use of temperature in blast furnace so should not be below 800 DEG on. The properties and process of silica crystal with SiO2 transformation is closely related, therefore, the proportion of it is one of the important quality indexes of silica brick. General requirements below 2.38, high quality silica brick should be less than 2.35. The true density is small, reflecting a large number of scale quartz and square quartz in the brick, the residual quartz is small, so the residual line expansion is small, and the strength is decreased in useThe raw materials for the manufacture of silica brick. The higher the SiO2 content of silica raw material, the higher the refractoriness. The most harmful impurities are Al2O3, K2O, Na2O and so on. They seriously reduce the refractoriness of refractory products. Brick with SiO2 content of not less than 96% of silica as raw materials, adding mineralizer (e.g. millscale, lime) and binder (such as molasses, sulfite pulp waste liquid), after mixing, molding, drying, sintering and other processes in the system.
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- At present of our brick anti-dumping rate is 73.10%
- Q:How much is the highest melting point of silicon?
- . True density 2.35g/cm3. With acid resistance, slag erosion performance. Higher high temperature strength. The softening start temperature is 1620~1670 degrees. Long term use at high temperature without deformation. The thermal shock resistance is low (the heat exchange in water is 1~4 times). The natural silica is used as the raw material, and a proper amount of mineralizer is used to promote the transformation of quartz into quartz in the body. Slowly sintered at 1350~1430 DEG C in the reducing atmosphere. The total volume of heating to 1450 DEG about 1.5~2.2% expansion, the residual expansion will make cutting seam sealing, ensure masonry tightness and good structure strength, so that the brick load softening temperature will reach 1750 degrees Celsius above 1620 degrees in the case of the highest melting point.
- Q:The high thermal conductivity of silica brick and traditional brick what is the difference?
- Brick, high thermal conductivity has been greatly improved in terms of morphology, crystal structure, physicochemical index. The structure and morphology of high thermal conductivity of silica brick,Structure and morphology of high thermal conductivity and the traditional brick brick magnified 20 times were compared, high thermal conductivity silica pore size distribution is more uniform and finer.
- Q:Why is the three oxidation of two silicon is very harmful impurities in silica brick
- Heating calcination is the best way to extend this sort of impurity removal. Remove impurities
- Q:What role does silica play in refractories?
- The natural mineral of silica is called quartz. In refractories, silica and siliceous refractory materials contain more silica. Silica is acidic at high temperature, and siliceous refractory can resist acid slag corrosion
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range