General Information of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of silica bricks, with high silica content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Silica bricks are the final result of blending excellent tridymite and cristobalite, as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. There are also little quartz and vitreous within. We ensure you that the silica bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×4h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Superior resistance to acids (including oxidizing)
Resistance to chlorine
Resistance to thermal shock and pressure changes
Low thermal and chemical expansion
Applications of Silica Brick For Hot Blast Stove---S95B
Silica brick for Hot Blast Stove is mainly used in hot-Blast Stove.
- Q:Which material is good for furnace refractory?
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide as the main component, are commonly used in brick and clay brick. Silica is silica containing more than 94% silica products, raw materials used in silica, silica and other waste, the acid resistance of slag erosion ability, high load softening temperature, volume shrinkage after repeated burning, or even a slight expansion; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, thermal shock resistance is poor. The brick is mainly used for thermal equipment of glass furnace, coke oven, acid furnace etc.. Clay brick with refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, widely used.
- Q:The brick is mainly used in the place?
- Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace.
- Q:Common bond brick?
- Manufacturing for silica brick binder hi-li sulfate pulp waste liquid and lime milk. When lime milk is used as a bond, it acts as a plasticizer. To increase the strength of lime brick in the drying process, as mineralizer in the firing, promote the transformation of quartz.
- Q:What is acid refractory?
- Acid refractory material usually refers to refractories with SiO2 content greater than 93%. Its main characteristic is that it can resist acid slag corrosion at high temperature, but it is easy to react with alkaline slag.
- Q:Such purpose and scope please give me detailed points thank you
- Mainly used for coke oven carbonization chamber and the combustion chamber wall, open hearth furnace regenerator and a sediment chamber, soaking furnace, glass furnace, refractory materials and ceramic brick kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts. Also used for high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace.
- Q:What is the effect of the content of silicon nitride in silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide brick on the use of electrobath? Thank you
- The main damage of silicon carbide side wall brick is stress damage, not chemical erosion. Chemical damage is formed prior to the formation of the groove, and the damage to the chemical erosion is little after the formation of the groove.
- Q:Can iron oxide be used as refractory material?
- Is widely used in this area. Mentioned refractory material of high school textbooks generally refers to three two aluminum oxide (alumina), alumina is also used as a refractory material, refractory crucible, porcelain, artificial gemstones.
- Q:Semisilica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and what is the difference?
- This is a kind of refractory material is divided into three types: semisilica brick (A12O315 ~ 30%), clay brick (A12O330 ~ 48%), high aluminum brick (A12O3>48%).
- Q:The United States of our brick anti-dumping duties?
- At present of our brick anti-dumping rate is 73.10%
- Q:The difference between clay refractory bricks and refractory brick in the application??
- The ability of alkali resistance is poor, the thermal shock stability is the worst, and it is scrapped at one time. The brick is generally used in the coke oven, glass kiln. Other industries basically do not use.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range