Professional Nail Clipper Custom Design Nail
|Professional Nail Clipper Custom Design Nail|
as your requested
Port of Loading
T/T or L/C,Western Union
24pcs in a white box
By sea,by TNT,by air,UPS,DHL,Fedex etc.
Our profession ,your best choice,the best quality
Glass nail file,nail buffer block,emery board,nail file & buffer,
High quality,Excellent service,The design always keep
Why choose us:
We have/pass more Certification,
2. We have 16 Years of Silicone Production Experience.
3. we are direct manufacturer, high quality and competitive prices.
4. We also accept mixed order.
5. we accept OEM or ODM design.
1) Forging test by DIGITAL MICROSCOPIC IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
2) Hardness test by TEMPER CHECKING MACHINE
3) Individual surface finish checking
4) Final inspection by DIGITAL MICROSCOPIC IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
Market in the world:
Premium Grade Stainless Steel
Polished to High Standard Mirror finish
Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship
- Q:Gillette 3 speed front breakthrough how to use a manual razor
- Indeed, a small scar on my chin, before every time you want to be very careful and often scratch now, not afraid of the effect of blade gap and each before will have beard to stay in the blade, blade, 3 layer now improved designThere is absolutely no such thing. In order to shave more comfortable, this investment is still worthwhile.Now, tell me about the shaving trilogy and enjoy the perfect shaving process.
- Q:What is the difference between the nose knife and taper cutter in machining?
- Well, thank you very much for your answer, I wish you a pleasant job!Chasing the answer1. if the cavity space is large enough, the draft angles arc large, small, try to use machine clamping blade cutter rough, because the blade is round, also called nose knife.2. if the mold cavity space is relatively narrow, slightly smaller angles arc, small draft, the whole hard alloy cutter fillet (Niu Bidao) rough.3. if the cavity space is very narrow, small angles arc, the larger the draft, the taper cutter rough.
- Q:What are the definitions and differences between left and right offset knives?
- Offset cutter: it has a main deflection angle of 90 degrees. It is used to turn the end face and the step of the workpiece. Sometimes it is used for the outer circle of the car, especially for turning the outer circle of the slender workpiece. It can avoid bending the workpiece. Partial knife is divided into two kinds of left leaning knife and right offset knife. The most commonly used is the right offset knife, and its blade is left
- Q:Shaver has rechargeable, battery type, dry type, power type, what is the difference?
- Charging type: within a certain time after charging, you can use the wireless. Built-in rechargeable battery. Business travel is more convenientBattery type, dry type: all means. Use a dry battery as a power supply device. The price is cheaper than the rechargeable batteryPower type: refers to the knife, not wireless operation, can only be used after the power supply. But this method is generally more powerful. Good resultsGenerally bearded people, it is recommended to choose charging or power type. Conversely, choose dry type. And, in general, a little better knife, charging and power are both functions
- Q:What is the opening rate of shield machines?
- In general, composite formations, or hard rock formations, or formations requiring a large number of tools, need to be fitted with a small aperture cutter, usually 10%-35%. Well formed soft soil layer, such as sand layer, clay layer and so on, with large aperture ratio, usually 40%-75%. If the shield involves a change of pressure, it should reduce the opening rate.
- Q:The concept of tool point, cutter location and tool change point are briefly described.
- Tool point refers to the cutter point at the beginning of the program; the tool change point is the relative position of the tool when the tool needs to be changed during machining.The knife point can be set in parts, machine tool fixture or above, design or process as much as possible in the benchmark reference parts; change point are often located in the workpiece outside, to smoothly change the knife, not the workpiece and other components for collision.
- Q:There is a switch on the back of the electric razor. Push it up. A jagged object will pop out. What's that?
- The serrated part of the projectile is a hair trimmer.
- Q:What does "R" in the unit "F" mean?
- The feed amount F (which is one of the three elements of cutting) is also called the knife amount. It has different definitions on different machine tools. What you are talking about here is a F=mm/r. Definition: feed amount F for each turn (each turn of the workpiece), tool shift distance mm (mm units). Second kinds (most CNC machines are like this) F=mm/ per minute. Definition: the distance that a tool moves within each minute (mm mm).
- Q:What's a knife and a cross knife?
- Change is cut flower knife knife is used to cut off but not tasty in a piece of meat.Crosswise knife blade agent. Cross cut called cross cutterCross knife: cut crosswise (not cut), then 90 degrees vertical
- Q:Common boring cutter grinding method, and gesture
- Boring is the further processing of forging, casting or drilling. The bore can enlarge the pore size, improve the accuracy and reduce the surface roughness, and also can better correct the deflection of the original hole axis. Boring can be divided into rough boring, semi fine boring and fine boring. The dimensional accuracy of precision boring can reach IT8 ~ IT7, and the surface roughness Ra value is from 1.6 to 0.8 mu m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range