|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:What are the commonly used molds steel?
- floor scientific care of different types, I communicate approximately features of chilly paintings die metallic warmth scientific care: chilly paintings mold metallic alloying aspects quantity and style are plenty, alloying is quite complicated. The detrimental thermal conductivity of metallic, the austenitizing temperature is bigger, so the heating technique slowly, preheats or cascade warmth greater. to guard the floor of the metallic high quality, heating medium must be heavily, so the controlled ecosystem furnace, vacuum furnace, heating equipment and greater procedures, including person-friendly use, salt bath heating must be totally digitizing and purification. on the thought of accomplishing quenching, ought to apply a average cooling way. Isothermal quenching, interrupted quenching, intense rigidity gas quenching, including air cooling quenching is someone-friendly technique. with a view to greater strengthen, chilly scientific care, or nitriding floor scientific care has an considerable result and use. Salt bath scientific care must be well timed cleansing, technique protection paintings very heavily. chilly paintings die metallic is costly, chilly paintings mold areas processing complicated, long cycle and intense cost of manufacture. So the formula and operation technologies must be very careful, to circumvent high quality coincidence, confirm the protection of the production technique.
- Q:Copper pots....tin or stainless steel lined?
- Stainless steel is durable and does not disolve and make things taste funny. Stainless steel is not a good conductor of heat, so it has hot and cold spots. Copper is very good conductor. They noe bond copper to stainless steel to get the best features of each. Some pots just have a very thin copper plating to fool you. A good pot will be heavier, It is really hard to tell from looking.if it is plating or a bonded layer of copper. the thicker the better
- Q:what types of stress require steel to be placed in footings?
- Bending moment , shear stress and punching stresses
- Q:Urine dulls too shiny stainless steel?
- Stainless steel will rust under proper conditions. I live on a boat on salt water, trust me. If the urine works it won't be prone to rusting any more than before. It's not the shine that inhibits rusting with stainless steel, it the % of carbon in the steel, compared to regular steel. IF the urine works it's because it is acidic (a mild acid). Wash it with a small brush and some baking soda to neutralize the acid when your done. A much stronger acid would be swimming pool acid. (Muriatic acid) but be careful you might test a spot with a Q tip on the back. If you try Muriatic acid it would take seconds.Then wash in baking soda water to remove all acid.. SS
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:Why is steel a stiff material?
- Steel is NOT stiff. In fact it is worldly accepted metals (steel is a metal) are not rigid in mechanical terms, and rigid means stiff. Steel easy to shape, but is strong and therefore hard to break. Thermosetting polymers (hard plastic) which is stiff, is in fact easy to break (weak) and also hard to reshape without changing its state (solid to liquid). Whoever told you steel is stiff is wrong and possible meant steel is strong, or you misheard/misunderstood.
- Q:Moravia’s coal and steel industries face challenges because they _____.?
- do not run efficiently is the correct answer
- Q:Conductivity question for electricity through stainless steel?
- Stainless Steel Conductivity
- Q:CONNECTING STAINLESS STEEL TUBE (SOLDER?)?
- Compression Ferrel connections are the best. for small diameter pipe and tubing. A local hardware shop can supply you with the necessary parts and pieces and can also give you a step by step procedure/self help brochure. This will also allow you to install any valve or t or blank in the piping system. The only tools required will be wrenchs and a tube/piping cutter for this type of installation. Brazing is accomplished by heating the base metal and then the rod. There are different types of brazing rod such as brass, bronze etc.. you will also need a can of flux to coat the rod or you can buy the rod pre-coated. If the seam is flat metal you can use the heat from the brazing tip to make the filler rod follow the direction you want. This also includes vertical such as on an auto body. I would suggest practicing this in a safe area. Always utilize a fire extinguisher, brazing goggles, welding gloves and wear a long sleeve shirt for your protection.
- Q:Graphite or Steel Shafts for irons for a begginer?
- I guess this is what makes horse races. In irons steel is better than graphite all day every day. Indeed graphite has come a long way but it has a longer way to go. Steel is far more stable and consistent. It is also less expensive if you care. Graphite makes sense in the driver because we are willing to sacrifice accuracy for distance. How many Pros (even theLPGA) do you see with graphite shafts in their irons ?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range