|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Why is the American steel industry failing?
- Q:Should I keep my steel cents as an investment?
- The steel in steel cents is the same as the steel in soup cans you throw out all the time. There is no sense in holding steel cents for their value as scrap. There are way too many steel cents around for them to ever have much numismatic value.
- Q:What sort of Steel should I use?
- Sprinkler pipe or black pipe. Designed for fire suppression systems, it is often used for coping on skateboard and BMX fixtures. Not sure of the price, you could probably pick up some scrap from a plumbing supply house or a sprinkler installer. Can't imagine the cost to be more than $10
- Q:Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- Clearly it's nylon strings. Didn't you ask this before? You can hear the difference in tone, and the construction of the guitar is different than a steel stringed model.
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:How is chrome steel made?
- well, save up some more $$. I wouldnt feel safe on a $120 mountain bike. My advice would be to invest in something that's a little more money. Also, why do you want a steel frame? Aluminum frames today are made from 7005 alloy, and stack up very well compared to the durability of steel. Plus, they wiegh alot less. Nowadays, youll only find steel on a cheap walmart bike, ir a top notch downhill bike made for extream offf road conditions.
- Q:Steel used to be made in the \Bessemer Converter...?
- Steel making today is a faster process as use Blast furnace which Coke Limestone Iron ore are fed into the top of the furnace. after these are fed in a exothermic happens and converts these ores into Iron. Iron is not strong enough to be used in thing this is formally known as pig iron. To convert Iron ore into steel it has to go to a process called the BOS Basic Oxygen Steel-making were oxygen is blown onto the iron ore for about 30 to 45 min and this then turns it into steel as all the impurities are taken out and this floats on top and known as slag and used for things such as road building. Once you have steel this is then pored into ladles and taken to the continuous caster and rolled into slabs, billets and bars and then cut off and rolled into a finished products and then taken to compniaes to be made into thins you see made out off metal such as skyscrapers. Hope this helps :o)
- Q:When did Chevrolet switch from wood spoke wheels to steel disk wheels?
- Steel wheels were not available on the pickups until 1929. The cars had the options of steel disc or wood spoke wheels in the mid '20's. I'm pretty sure that '27 was the last year the wood wheels were available on passenger cars.
- Q:Origin of the steel guitar in Country music?
- As I don't know for sure I have a couple of really good guesses. I would say either Jerry Byrd of Ernest Tubb's Texas Troubadours or Don Helms of Hank Williams' Drifting Cowboys. I can tell you for sure that Bud Isaacs was the first player to use a pedal steel guitar on a hit recording: Slowly by Webb Pierce in 1953.
- Q:Fender Steel Guitars?
- well, it was made sometime before 1981, because that's when Fender quit making 10 string steel guitars. Without any more information than what you've given me, it could be the Pedal 2000, the PS210, or the Artist Dual 10. Fender made steel guitars from the 1950s through 1981, so it could be from any time in there. I hope you have the pedals with it. The 10-string and dual 10-string models were quite expensive in their day. Unfortunately, if you're thinking of reselling it, you're probably not going to get a lot of money for it unless you find a pedal steel player, and like I said, having all the pedals is very important in that case. Anyway, hope this helped. Good luck. If I were you I'd learn to play it. Pedal steel players are always in demand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range