Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
Technical Data Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Starting a steel mill?
- Typically, steel mills are worth $20 million to $200 million and are owned by large corporations. Your best bet to own one would be to take over a corporation that already has one. That way you have all the supply lines, customers, experts and other workers already there, too. Stick with investing in going concerns, so you don't need to be an expert in each business to build it up. Get them ready made, learn the details from the people already doing it, then work out ways to improve it. Do not get tempted to borrow even 10c from the scammers who have answered your question. Start saving your real money, reading the financial news, and making small real investments in real stocks.
- Q:Runescape mithril vs. steel smithing?
- steel, it will take you way to long to mine mithril ore, and all the coal. also if you make steel plate bodies they actually sell becuase people use it to make steel titian pouches
- Q:Any idea why some gun ranges don't allow steel bullets?
- However, I cannot under any circumstance travel with loaded rifle magazines in my car. Those I have to load at the range because it would be illegal for me to travel to the range with loaded magazines. Even if I don't have a rifle in the car, I cannot possess loaded rifle magazines while traveling. All long guns (shotguns included) must be unloaded and secured in the vehicle, including magazines or tubes. There are several states with restrictions against traveling with loaded rifle magazines, so I'd suggest you check your state laws first, and if it is permissible in your state, then find out if the range will allow it too.
- Q:Aluminum vs Steel motorcycle gas tank?
- Aluminum Motorcycle Gas Tank
- Q:How is steel manufactured?
- Abed is off on some of the details... Steel is, by definition, Fe-C. There are thousands of different steel alloys and I am not aware of a single one that is simpkly Fe-Ag. There are different processes but the chemistry is basically the same, converting the iron compounds we dig out of the ground into metallic iron. Iron is typically found as iron oxides or iron sulfides (not with a lot of carbon). We add carbon so the carbon takes the oxygen from the Fe atoms making Fe + CO/CO2. Research iron smelting, iron ore, reduction of iron oxide, these types of things. You will find plenty of information because this is one of the most important industrial processes humans have. Good luck
- Q:What makes Steel stronger than Iron?
- Cast Iron' is typically brittle, while 'Maleable Iron' has a small percentage of carbon which allows it to be hammered and formed. Steel is an alloy that consists mostly of iron and has a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron. Steel is a crystalline structure of iron molecules interspersed with carbon molecules. This is properly known as cementite. The hardness and malleability of steel depends not only on the carbon content, but on how the carbon and iron molecules are arranged to one another. Internal stresses in the steel's crystalline structure will increase or decrease depending on the temperature it is subjected to and the rate at which molten steel is cooled. This 'tempering' can increase the strength of the steel at the expense of brittleness.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel and surgical steel...?
- Surgical steel can be stainless these days, but it used to refer to a particular hardness of steel that was so tempered that it could be made to hold a very sharp edge for a prolonged period of time.
- Q:Finding Steel for hobby welding?
- They will sell any quantity of metal and even cut it to size - my experience has been that their prices are not wildly out of line for single pieces of full length stock compared to buying singles where you have to buy a minimum. They also may have sizes that ordinary places consider odd. I was looking for 5/8 square 16 gauge and was told it would have to be shipped in from Houston (to Dallas) by my nearest supplier and found it in stock at MetalSM. But check if you get something odd - the 5/8 cost more than 3/4 at both places and MetalSM actually gave me 3/4 but took it back even though I had cut it. Also check the regular steel suppliers in your area as well as retail welders metal supply places.
- Q:desnity of steel?
- First you have to convert the coefficient of linear expansion to a coefficient of volumetric expansion. Multiply the coefficient of linear expansion by 3: Coefficient of expansion of steel,β:12E-6/°K x 3 = 36E-6/°K Difference in temperature: 480°K ΔV = VoβΔT ΔV = Vo x (0.000036) x 480 ΔV = 1m³ x 0.017 ΔV = 0.017m³ Originally, the steel was at 7800 kg/m³ Now, the steel was at 7800 kg/ 1.017m³, or 7670 kg/m³ Change in density = 7670 - 7800 = -130kg/m³
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- If okorder.com/...
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range