Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tiles :
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tiles:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- They can say the way, that is, will get rid of the tile surface layer of glaze!
- Q:The kind of tile is a good tiles?
- Tiles are divided into five grades, there are excellent products, first-class goods, second-class goods, third-class goods and other goods, the difference between the larger, need to carefully compare. In addition, in the purchase, but also pay attention to the tiles and packaging on the logo and specifications, color number is the same, product certification, trademark and quality standard is clear.
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- Acceptance of several main parts: first within two meters of the error shall not be greater than 2mm, the joints should be neat, uniform size, no hollowing, not loose, with two meters long ruler or by the foot of acceptance. Second, you can use a small hammer in the ground or the walls of all the light tapping, no empty drums. Finally, pay attention to the drainage requirements of the floor tile slope should meet the drainage requirements, and ground leakage should be tightly integrated.
- Q:Tile Expert?
- How the heck do you plan on keeping your tile from shifting? Use some common sense. Something has to hold them in place, and if you didn't have grout, they'd be all over the place and they'd break and crack and chip and dirt would be all up in them and they would be even more difficult to clean. When you want tile, the grout comes w/ the pkg. If you didn't want that, get vinyl or something similar. Sorry, don't want to sound negative, but you have to see things from thier point of view before you start to argue w/ the man. Please research a little bit. Mandy Architectural Building Tech.
- Q:Does repainting kitchen tiles really work?
- Just my 2 cents. A couple of months ago I saw a bathroom with painted tile and it looked really different. It looked really cheap. I think you would be disappointed if you spent the time and money to paint the tiles.
- Q:Im buying a house the main bathroom has ugly blue tile on walls can I paint those tiles a different color?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Installing peel and stick tiles?
- Removing the old ones is the correct way to go. Of course if this room doesn't receive much traffic, it would probably be ok to stick the new ones over the old ones. If you remove the old ones. Use an iron over wax paper on each tile to heat the glue up to remove. Then you will have to put a skim coat down to create new clean surface for the tiles to adhere to.
- Q:How do I remove a stain from marble tile?
- Try cleaning it with some oxidizer but that can even result in minimizing the grace of your floor. Polishing it again may help, but you can call the marble installer for a review. He can tell you the better option to do away with the stains from your floors.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles, tiles, tiles and tiles?
- Tiles are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of a kind of acid and alkali resistant porcelain or stone and other building or decorative materials, Collectively called tiles.
And tiles, tiles are based on the use of to distinguish. Sample brick is the meaning of the sample.
Brick: Tiles attached to the surface of the building. Brick is made of refractory clay after molding and roasting. Usually made rectangular, the size of 100 × 100 × 10mm and 150 × 150 × 10mm and so on. It has a solid texture, high strength, low water absorption (less than 4%) and so on. Generally pale yellow, used as exterior finishes.
Floor tiles: floor tiles are a ground decoration material, also known as floor tiles. Made of clay. Specifications variety. Quality Kennedy, pressure wear, can moisture. Some by glazing treatment, with decorative effect. Used for public buildings and civil buildings on the ground and floor.
- Q:cleaning a kitchen tile back splash?
- DAWN dish detergent.....THE BEST cleaner in the world.........if it's a tough stain, add a bit of toothpaste or baking soda. Dawn is the best!
Our company is a professional enterprise founded since 1997,which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic tiles.With over a decade of experience.You are warmly welcome to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||Africa, South America, North America,Eastern Asia, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range