Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tiles :
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tiles:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,27000kg container can load 20pallets,1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:which color perfectly adjust with granite green tile?
- The corporate headquarters of Enterprise Rent a Car have Green granite on the floors and walls. Their leather furniture is a red wine color, and there's also some gold in it. I think other colors would be gold, yellow, tan, and that pallette. Good luck, I hope it comes out well.
- Q:How do the concrete on the outer wall tiles be removed?
- External wall tiles (rugged) on the cement cleaning method is as follows:
With a direct shovel. Shovel when wiping the water with a cloth to wet the cement. With the wood shovel to make a little effort is also nothing, pay attention with the shovel with the clean up. (For a small area of external walls of tiles rugged clean)
You can use 1500 or 2000 water sand paper gently rub. You can also use dilute hydrochloric acid to wipe, wipe clean and then clean with water. (Hydrochloric acid corrosion should pay attention to personal protection)
- Q:What is transparent tiles
- (The market also known as tiles, polished tiles, etc.) is the rock debris by pressing high pressure, the surface after grinding hardness compared with the stone, water absorption is lower, good wear resistance. The surface of the whole body is not glazed, and the front and the back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Although there are seepage of the whole body bricks and other varieties, but relatively speaking, its color than glazed tiles. Most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks. If you have more questions, you can click on ID consultation.
- Q:Asbestos tile and removal?
- Tile over the existing material. Asbestos is only harmful when inhaled into the lungs, so just leave it alone. I have never heard of having to abate asbestos when selling a house - if it was, housing resale in this country would grind to a halt and the asbestos abatement business would not be able to keep up. Just about any house that was built before 1970 has it.
- Q:Price for ceramic tile installation?
- You should be able to find a legitimate contractor that charges around $3.50 per square inch. There are lots of private individuals that will do it for less, but remember, you get what you pay for. Five dollars per square inch is quite high.
- Q:How simple/difficult is installing carpet tiles?
- If you are on a budget, I would suggest, instead of tiles, which can be expensive, since they are mainly geared toward commercial uses- finding remnants. Most tiles are glued down, and as the prior person suggested would be easier for the first time when using a solid color. You will need to see what kind of glue the manufacturer suggests, or you might void any warranty issue that could arise in the future.
- Q:What is the tile?
- Tiles are what we often say floor tiles, is a ground decoration material, cheap, easy to clean up the cleaning. But with the wood floor than the foot feeling is not very good, hardness. At present, many home decoration will also use the tiles, usually used in the living room, kitchen put, bathroom, balcony and other occasions.
1) Whether the tile is solid and solid: We all know that the tiles should be solid and not easy to be damaged, especially when the weight is on top.
2) non-slip: the surface of the tile is relatively smooth, and some tiles are quintana bricks, glazed tiles, quintana polished tiles, tiles, seepage tiles, etc., these tiles are not anti-skid, the elderly and children with special attention , Try not to choose the tiles, but the choice of wood flooring.
3) to listen: we can pick up a brick gently beat, hear the sound of crisp is good quality tiles, the sound is muddy times defective.
4) test the water: we will pour the back of the tile on the water, after a few minutes, observe the degree of water immersion, if slow, and the watermark is not obvious, then is a good tile.
5) to find ink painted on the surface of the tile, over an hour or so, if the surface is no trace, then a good tiles, if the surface left traces, you must not buy.
6) Color: Do not choose the color difference of large tiles, should choose the color are all with the tiles.
- Q:can you put counter top on existing ceramic tile?
- yes. There is going to be some prep work needed first, and what that will be wil depend on what kind of countertop you are going to be using. You might want to add that information to your question. In most cases a sheet of plywood cut to size, and installed over the existing ceramic will do nicely
- Q:I want my bedroom to look like a royal palace, should I use tiles?
- kitchen tiles, no. If you want a palace look, you would need to use very large tiles because if you think about a palace, they are large and grand, the tiles would have to be a couple feet big each, probably special order, unless its on the first floor and you can do a cement floor and make it look like tiles and stain it.
- Q:Can I install new tiles or granite on top of the old tiles on the wall between kitchen cabinet?
- I think you would just have to add a level surface between the two.
Our company is a professional enterprise founded since 1997,which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic tiles.With over a decade of experience.You are warmly welcome to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||Africa, South America, North America,Eastern Asia, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range