performance range of api 610 pump/ chemical pump/ petro oil pump
Flow Range: 25~8000m3/h
Head Range:60 ~ 1600m
Fluid Temp.:Up to 260℃
Viscosity:Up to 800 mm2/s
1. Quality guaranteed. It has API610 (8th Edition) standard design and certified by ISO9001.
2. Easy operating. With both suction inlet and discharge outlet located in pump casing, it has no need to disturb the piping and motor when maintaining and serving the internal parts, even no need to open the pump cover when replacing mechanical seals and bearings.
3. Safe. Twin volute design and opposed symmetric impeller arrangement combined to obtain perfect radial and axial balances under all operation conditions. Double suction impellers plus inducers may also be utilized for reduction of cavitations.
4. Flexible. Pump shaft, with computer optimized design, keyed with the impellers symmetrically arranged on the shaft, rotor assembly strictly checked with computer program to ensure controlled radial flexibility and dynamic balance,.
5. Advanced leak-proof technology. Advanced hydraulic model engenders compact construction with spacious internal passageway efficient for crude oil of high viscosity. The high-strength bolts, computer optimized designed, connect upper and lower casings together and ensure a leak-less operation at super pressure conditions.
6. Heat resisting. Shaft sealed with high pressure mechanical seals that are forcibly cooled and rinsed with solution treated through vortex separations, which makes it applicable for pumping of high temperature liquids and crude oil, besides the mechanical seals are located at the low pressure area far away from the center where the high pressure zone lies.
7. Bearing and coupling systems are designed for heavy duty and high speed operation. The SKF centripetal thrust bearing plus self-lubricating or forcibly lubricated slide bearing shall balance the remnant axial force. Air and water cooling are available for slide bearings, elastic bolts coupling and membranes plus intermediate coupling selectable.
8. Pump temperature, vibration and leakage are monitored and alarmed both locally and remotely. Automatically control of the pump could be realized through connection with customer’s auto systems.