The pump is a centrifugal pump of horizontal,axial end suction and radial discharge design. This is a universal structure of chemical process pump used internationally.
- Q:Do you need to disassemble the chain for replacing the oil pump of TOYOTA corolla?
- Oil drain pan and timing large cap
- Q:Automobile engine oil pump does not leak pressure, which causes oil seal ring to leak seriously. What is the trouble?
- Have you tested the oil pressure gauge? How high is the maximum oil pressure?In general, if more than 4kg, then it is too high, and generally within the normal 3kg, followed by what you car, what the engine ah?
- Q:My motorcycle two pedal 50, the oil pump has broken down, would you please add some bottle cap oil to the gas tank?
- Hello, 1 liters of gasoline, about 1 caps (about 20 milliliters).
- Q:What's the reason for the engine oil pump ringing in the morning?
- It's the valve. It's just started in the morning. The oil hasn't come up. It'll be ready for a while
- Q:Working principle of engine oil pump.
- Depends on what type it is. Anyway, the pressure is applied to the lubrication system
- Q:Does the abnormal sound of Audi Q5 oil pump need replacing?
- If it is determined that the abnormal sound of the oil pump is to be replaced!
- Q:What's the use of an oil pump in an automobile engine?
- Give the oil pressure so that it can be recycled to the point where it needs lubrication
- Q:Will it clog up the oil pump by cleaning the engine oil which is strong enough to clog up the oil circuit?
- If the engine is too much carbon deposits, the use of such properties of oil, it is true that such a situation can occur. The first is blocked by the oil pump filter. The oil passages are not blocked, because carbon deposits are filtered first by the filter. Sludge is capable of entering the oil passages.
- Q:How to change the diesel engine oil pump?
- The oil pump of the diesel engine has a built-in (in the oil pan), and there is an external (installed outside to see). Built in need of oil removal shell, the external direct disassembly can be replaced. When changing, pay attention to the bearing clearance and the transmission gear. When there is no timing, it is very simple. The gear pump mainly checks the axial clearance
- Q:Chainsaw engine oil pump is working
- The working principle of chainsaw pump: vortex rod drives the turbine to rotate, using the principle of volume ratio, so that the formation of negative pressure inside the tank in the machine, under the effect of atmospheric pressure, the machine oil into oil, transported to the guide plate and the chain. Gasoline engine oil pump assembly is two stroke lubrication system of a large chain saw. It gives the high-speed operation of the chain guide and provide oil to prevent friction when excess heat, causing the chain saw chain guide high temperature and low working efficiency. To complete the task of chainsaw engine lubrication by oil fuel in the two stroke.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average