Specification of PET Spunbonded Thermobonded Nonwovens
PET Spunbonded Thermobonded Nonwoens
Clongation at Max Tensile Strength
Application of PET Spunbonded Thermobonded Nonwovens
Mainly used as carrier of higg-grade,waterproof materials with good permeablity of air, carrier of man made leather and compounded membreane, also used for filter,packing and electrical insulation materials, decorating fabric for car and fabric for agriculture.
- Q:What kind of fabric is polyester fiber with spandex?
- Polyester fiber: polyester; elastic fiber: spandex. Namely: polyester and spandex interwoven fabric. Or wrapped or coated
- Q:What is the fabric georgette
- Chiffon: this fabric is made of polyester FDY100D twisted and then steamed, dried and twisted. The plain fabric structure changes, products in addition to having a soft, smooth, breathable, easy to wash the advantages, more comfortable, better drape. Fabric can be dyed, printed, embroidered, bronzing, folding and so on. Listed in a variety of colors and light color fabric color shallow grain oriented products, both the beauty of elegant short ru. Fabric door width 150cm, each weighing about 130 grams Mick, is the production of spring and summer fashion women ideal fashion fabrics.
- Q:What's the difference between polyester fiber and viscose fabric? Which cost is higher?
- Simple speaking is the first viscose cotton linter (you can also use other) made of pulp board, and pulp board after smashing into the caustic soda made of alkali cellulose, alkali cellulose, carbon disulfide, reaction of caustic soda alkali cellulose xanthate. Must be viscose cost is relatively high, pure hand dozen, thank you to a satisfaction. 50% polyester +50% viscose, this dress is better, in contrast.
- Q:Wool fabric is what
- DuPont Lycra cross-section is circular, a number of 10-15d/ root; Korea Zhang root cross-section is circular, a number of 10-15d/ root; available 100 times the magnifying glass inspection resolution.Characteristics: Lycra is used in combination with other fibers and other yarns or cloth, with its characteristics of high scalability. Restoring force. Keeping ability, make the fabric straight. The extension and quick reply form.Usage: it is widely used. It can be used as a swimming suit because of its strong elasticity. It can be used as underwear and coat because of its strong restoring force. It can be used as tight underwear and even tights. It can be used as a coat and so on.
- Q:What fabric is 90%polyester 10%elastane?
- Polyester is polyester, elastane is spandex
- Q:What are high count high yarn fabrics?
- High count cotton is cotton texture, no cotton, no chemical fiber cloth, is generally 30, 40 and 60. If 30 78*65 stands for 1 square centimeters, the longitude and latitude density is 143 (78+65). 40 110*90 stands for 1 square centimeters, and the warp and weft density is 200 (110+90). Bedding, such as wool quilt, DUVET QUILT, etc., are usually made of 40 133*72 fabric to prevent drilling and running.
- Q:What fabric is kaschmir cachemire?
- It's cashmere fabric.Cashmere is known as cashmere, English cashmere, Kashmir is transliterated words, because in the history of Kashmir was distributed cashmere, cashmere cashmere, cashmere is divided into green, purple cashmere cashmere to 3, the highest value.
- Q:Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- For many people who are afraid of trouble, choosing polyester and cotton blended shirts is more appropriate. They are not wrinkle prone and wear a long time. They are much better than 100% cotton shirts. However, this kind of blended fabric is inferior to cotton in summer in the cool and comfortable.
- Q:What are the fabric of plush toys?
- LS several know CTRL+C, will not use their own thinking ah! More common are the following: plush toys and plush fabrics such as velvet, velvet, Korean Peacock cashmere, cashmere, sheep, sunflower V yarn, T yarn, cashmere and cashmere, Teddy such as straw velvet, velvet, etc. water steam hair are generally rich velvet, polar fleece, coral fleece etc..
- Q:What fabric is polyester? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this fabric?
- Polyester suede fabric polyester fabric is a new one, or as a fine denier polyester fiber as raw material, by special finishing fabric cloth to form fine polyester suede fabric short hair, called suede fabric, generally non-woven fabric, woven fabric, knitted fabric as base cloth. With soft texture, fine hair style full elastic, feeling rich, strong and durable. Senior deerskin common are artificial, man-made and man-made high-quality deerskin deerskin three ordinary. Suitable for women's clothing, senior dress, jacket, suit coat, etc..
Nobal,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of PET and PP Spunbond nonwoven fabric, its many products winning the honor of national new product.
Since the establishment of our company, we devoted ourselves providing good product and satisfying service, not only for the domestic customers, but also for the customer abroad.So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 50%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range