Specification of PP Nonwoven Fabric:
Material: 100% Polypropylene
Weight:100 to 650 gsm
Width:within 1.80m or different size could be connected as customer's request
Application of PP Nonwoven Fabric:
As lining for furniture and sofa, or used for car back fender, door handle, engine hood and hub cap, Have Strong ability to resist
outside force and flame retardency.
- Q:What are the differences between nylon and polyester fabrics? What are their respective features?
- It has good resistance to decay and corrosion.Heat resistance and light resistance are not good enough, ironing temperature should be controlled below 140 degrees celsius. In the use of clothing in the process must pay attention to washing, maintenance conditions, so as not to damage the fabric.Nylon fabric is light fabric, in synthetic fiber fabric only in polypropylene fiber, acrylic fabric after, therefore, suitable for making mountain clothes, winter clothing.
- Q:What is the fabric georgette
- Chiffon: this fabric is made of polyester FDY100D twisted and then steamed, dried and twisted. The plain fabric structure changes, products in addition to having a soft, smooth, breathable, easy to wash the advantages, more comfortable, better drape. Fabric can be dyed, printed, embroidered, bronzing, folding and so on. Listed in a variety of colors and light color fabric color shallow grain oriented products, both the beauty of elegant short ru. Fabric door width 150cm, each weighing about 130 grams Mick, is the production of spring and summer fashion women ideal fashion fabrics.
- Q:What are the similarities and differences of modal and cotton underwear fabric cotton Lycra?
- Many people think that it is a modal, cotton and Lycra in lycra and Tencel fibers are two different kinds of fabric characteristics, each one has its own merits.The differences between the two are analyzed, so that the choice can be targeted
- Q:What's the fabric of Pearl Chiffon?
- Chiffon is divided into many kinds, pearl Chiffon is a kind of chiffon classification, also known as Chiffon beads, and composite silk chiffon, a little similar texture, can replace each other. After skin contact, there is a cold feeling, very comfortable, sag sense is better than the usual chiffon, twist is relatively high!
- Q:What about the Rolle and the uniform? What's the best of these two fabrics?
- Raw material is 100% polyester, weight 300G / M, width 58 inches. 2 / 2 twill weave, the surface is smooth and smooth, the lines are clear, the Gong is full, the elasticity is good, the drape is good, the luster is natural and soft, the color is bright, suitable for waiters, miscellaneous workers, security guards and school uniforms
- Q:What fabric can be sand washed?
- Sand washing is divided into light, medium, heavy wash three, heavy clothing after washing is obvious in hand, raised surface effect, especially as the heavy silk crepe de Chine, spun silk and satin, after heavy, feel soft, creamy texture, good hanging. But the fastness of the fabric washing sand, generally suitable for thick fabric. The sand washed silk clothing, its price can be increased by more than 5% at least.
- Q:What material is the shirt good?
- This fabric is made of cotton and synthetic fibers which are blended in a certain proportion (of course, the more expensive the cotton is). This fabric absorbs both the advantages of cotton and chemical fiber, but also avoids their respective shortcomings as much as possible. Blended fabric can be said to be the highest rate of fabric. It is not easily deformed, difficult to wrinkle, difficult to dye or discolor. Because some high-quality blend fabric also has higher functionality, so it will be selected for the production of high shirt fabric, but also a good choice!
- Q:What does "F.Poliamm" mean in fabric ingredients?
- Not F.Poliamm, but F.poliammide, is Italian, indicate a component - polyamide fabric.
- Q:What do you mean by four piece cotton fabric 128*68 cotton?
- Hello, 128*68 is the longitude and latitude density, which refers to the number of warp and weft threads arranged per square inch. 40*40/128 *68 generally refers to the warp and weft respectively 40, longitude and latitude density of 12868 longitude and latitude density, the same number of bed products, the higher the density, the better, the high count to high-density. The higher the count, the thinner the yarn, the better the softness.
- Q:What are the different kinds of knitted fabrics, dyed fabrics, woven fabrics and fine imitation fabrics in fabrics?
- At the same time, most fabrics are woven with white thread first, then dyed and dyed differently. They are dyed and woven first, and have unique style. It is called yarn dyed because it is woven with colorful lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above9,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range