Specification of geotextile
Material: 100% polyester mat
Color:normally white or customized
Width:3.20/1.60m as standard width or customized
Roll length: 200m per roll or customized
Feature of geotexitle
1. Can withstand construction installation stresses
2. UV (Ultra Violet) Stabilized
3. High Chemical Resistance
4. Optimum Elongation
Application of getotextile
Nonwoven geotextiles have a wide range of applications in civil environmental engineering and construction projects.With its special characteristics,it could remain its dimensional stability and could resist the damage from construction stresses.
1.Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
2.Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
3.Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
4.Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
- Q:What material is lamb wool?
- CashmereBasic componentCashmere is usually made of 100% polyester or blended with acrylic fibers. It can also be 100% pure wool, or wool blended with chemical fiber.CharacteristicFirst, the appearance of light and clean, with good breathability and drapeTwo, soft texture, thin transparent, feel smooth and elasticThree, wear on the body, a strong sense of comfort, very elegantFour 、 after high temperature shrinkage treatment, it is difficult to deformation and wrinklingFive, good physical properties, high fiber strength, wear-resistant, durable wearSix. Good chemical properties, alkali resistance, chemical resistance, insect resistance, mildew resistance.
- Q:What are the differences between nylon and polyester fabrics? What are their respective features?
- Nylon is the Chinese name of synthetic fiber nylon. The name of translation is also called nylon and nylon. The scientific name is polyamideFibre, that is polyamide fiber. As the Jinzhou chemical fiber plant is the first synthetic polyamide fibre factory in our country, so it is named as "nylon"". It is the earliest synthetic fiber in the world. It has been widely used because of its excellent properties and abundant raw material resources.
- Q:What fabric is it?
- It is composed of cashmere in ordinary high-speed warp knitting machine with Terry comb on the underlap movement before using comb long, make the fabric surface to produce a longer extension line, using the raw materials of spandex elastic restoring force, so as to form a loop on its surface, in order to cut the long extension line, to form the velvet surface produced.
- Q:What are the TR fabrics and advantages?
- 1 、 cotton fabric identification(1) cotton: Hikaruzawa Youwa; soft and warm;(2): bright and shiny; clean cotton cloth feels relatively smooth;(3) sticky cotton: soft and bright luster; soft touch; bright colors; obvious creases after gripping.2, linen fabric identificationPure hemp luster, natural and soft, feel more rough, hard, but there is a sense of coolSecond, polyester linen gloss is bright, soft feel, not easy to produce creases after gripBetween the appearance and style between the pure hemp and cotton cotton; not hard and soft feelThe surface of the linen cloth is clear and bright; the elasticity is good, and the crease is difficult to produce after the grip
- Q:40 cotton and 60 cotton. Which one is good?
- Secondly, the concept of counting. Inch count: under standard moisture regain, how many 840 yards per pound of yarn length are called?. The higher the count, the thinner the yarn (1 pounds = 0.45KG, 1 yards = 0.91M). So the bigger the number, the thinner the yarn, the thinner the fabric. Bedding is generally 40 now. The 60 one is very high-end. The world textile industry's highest count is 200 (3 strands), used in the production of high-grade shirts, feel excellent.
- Q:What are the characteristics of bast fiber fabrics?
- Ramie fabric bleaching, dyeing, printing and other varieties. Warp and weft yarn is generally 25 or 36 branches of the public, woven fabric, and then printing and dyeing. Bleaching of ramie cloth is adopted after scouring and bleaching, fluorescent whitening agent, so the color white and beautiful luster. Variegated ramie cloth is generally pale mottled, wide range of bright colors. The dye used for soluble vat dyes, and dyeing color fastness is good, can adapt to the summer sun to wash. Ramie cloth for printing light colored cloth, mostly white printing, suitable for summer wear.
- Q:What about polyester fabric? How about air permeability?
- Characteristics of polyester fiberStrength: the strength of polyester fiber is nearly 1 times higher than that of cotton, 3 times higher than that of wool, so the polyester fabric is durable.Heat resistance: can be used at 70~170 degrees, is the best in synthetic fiber heat resistance and thermal stability.Elasticity: Polyester Elastic close to wool, wrinkle resistance over other fibers, fabric wrinkle free, good shape.Abrasion resistance: polyester is second only to nylon in abrasion resistance, and occupies second place in synthetic fiber.Water absorption: Polyester moisture regain low, good insulation performance, but because of low water absorption, friction generated by static electricity, dyeing performance is poor.
- Q:How to distinguish fabric ingredients?
- Distinguish fabric, first of all to understand the fabric ingredients.According to the material, it is divided into natural and chemical fiber.1 natural:C:Cotton cotton, this I think you should know, soft and warm. Suitable for casual clothes and cotton, etc..W:Wool wool, wool woolen general, etc..S:Silk silk, summer dress.L:linen linen, summer pants, tops.Ram:Ramine ramie, summer pants tops.Ms:Mulberry, silk, mulberry silk
- Q:What fabric is polyester? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this fabric?
- Polyester wool fabric is made of polyester filament such as polyester textured yarn, polyester filament network or various kinds of special-shaped polyester fiber as raw materials, or woven with long polyester short fiber and long type viscose or long acrylic blended yarn with wool fabric style, are called worsted wool like fabric and long wool fabric, wool fabric is lower than similar products the price. Not only has the characteristics of wool zoftick leavening, good elasticity, with polyester fastness and durability, easy to wash and quick drying, smooth crisp, not easy to deform and fuzzing and pilling etc.. Common varieties are: polyester, polyester, polyester twill gabardine, tweed elastic polyester silk wool spinning fabric, viscose, polyester acrylic tweed long hidden it etc..
- Q:What is Tencel denim?
- Tencel (Tencel fiber is) British company Acocdis LYOCELL fiber brand names in China registered Chinese called Tencell, the fiber wood pulp as a new fiber material solvent produced by the method of spinning. It has cotton comfort, polyester strength, wool fabric "luxury beauty" and silk "unique touch" and "soft falling", both in dry or wet state, are very tough. In wet condition, it is the first cellulose fiber that is much stronger than cotton in wet strength. One hundred percent pure natural materials, manufacturing process and environmental protection, make way of life to protect the natural environment for this, to fully meet the needs of modern consumers, and green environmental protection, called the green fiber in twenty-first Century.
ED specialises in the production and sales of spunbond,spunlace and thermobonded nonwoven fabric.
Since the establishment of our company, we devoted ourselves providing good product and satisfying service, not only for the domestic customers, but also for the customer abroad.So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 40%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$3 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range