Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
Basic Information of Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric:
Composition : Polyester , Viscose .
Width : 1m to 3m(can be split )
Color : Any colors available
Packing Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
In roll/paper tube 2" or 3" with Polybag.
CBM :5-6 Ton for a 20GP, 12-14 Ton For a 40HQ
Application of Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric :
It's widely used in daily use, industry, agriculture, shoe lining and upper, garment lining, bags, leather ,car cover, carpet ,sound box, shoes material and mattress.
- Q:What fabric is polyester? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this fabric?
- Polyester linen fabric is one of the popular clothing materials in the international clothing market. It is made of polyester or polyester / viscose twist yarn. It is made of plain or convex weave fabric. It has the dry, feel and appearance style of linen fabric. Such as thin linen molik, not only the appearance of rough, feel dry, and wear comfortable and cool, therefore, very suitable for the production of shirts, dresses in the summer.
- Q:What's the difference between nylon and Dacron?
- Also known as Nylon, polyamide fiber. Advantages are high strength, high wear resistance, high chemical resistance, good resistance to deformation and aging resistance. The disadvantage is that the handle is hard. The more famous ones are PERTEX, CORDURA. General 70D multiples of nylon cloth, such as 70D, 210D, 420D, 840D, 1680D are nylon material, fabric gloss is relatively bright, feel more slippery. Generally speaking, the bags are made of nylon Oxford cloth. The difference between nylon and polyester is the simplest method of combustion! Polyester has a strong black smoke, a white smoke of nylon, and the residue after burning. The polyester pinches and the nylon becomes plastic! Nylon is two times as expensive as polyester. Nylon, near the flame rapidly kink melted into white gel, in the flame burning melt dripping and blistering, burning no flame, leaving the flame to burn, emitting a smell of celery, after cooling the melt is not easy to light brown. Polyester, easy to ignite, near flame melting, burning melts as well as black smoke, flame yellow, fragrant smell, after burning ashes to dark brown lumps, fingers can be crushed.
- Q:What are the benefits of wool fabric. For example, what are the benefits of wool suit. Why do the wool wool suit, what is the main synthesis such as
- The washing method is extra:1. should choose neutral detergent or special wool detergent, avoid alkaline detergent.2. gently wash fresh, not twisted, should be dried in the shade.3. high-end clothes suggest dry cleaning.4. suits and jackets should be dry cleaned and should not be washed.I hope this solution can help you. If you don't understand, please call me Baidu HI.
- Q:What kind of fabrics are shirts and blouses?
- In addition, they are generally woven, but I've also seen knitted shirt fabric, very few. In the process of knitting, the knitting can run the line, so it is harder than the weaving, and it may be that this causes it to be less.
- Q:What fabric is softer than the jeans?
- All cotton stretch fabric feels soft. The cost is also higher. Generally, 95-98% vary in content of cotton and 5%-2% of varying amounts of spandex.Cotton content is relatively high, but also relatively comfortable.Now there's a fabric called nylon. The content of this kind of spandex is also greater. Up to 20%. This fabric is not fabric, cost is lower than that of cotton, and the textile process is faster than that of cotton, with data indicating a 40% increase in production.These two fabrics are used a lot in the clothing industry, especially the cowboy.More cotton bullets are used as materials used in our factory.
- Q:Is the washed velvet fabric good?
- Fabric washing clothes should be good, love sweater wrinkle, take good care of can, according to the following washing don't wrinkle
- Q:What is Model fabric?
- Modal fiber fabric, bright colors and light intensity, is a natural mercerized fabric. 5, Modal fiber fabric has stable performance, tested compared with the cotton fabric after 25 times washing, feel will become increasingly hard, while the Modal fiber fabric on the contrary, modal fabric after washing many times, still keep the original smooth and soft feel, soft and bright, and more wash more soft, more wash the more beautiful.
- Q:What's the difference between knitting cotton and pure cotton?
- In fact, cotton and knitting cotton is not much difference. Knitting cotton is a fabric made of cotton through the machine. Therefore, it is very healthy and has no harm to the body. Two kinds of fabrics have certain advantages, but also has certain shortcomings. The disadvantage of knitting cotton is that the warp and weft of fabric is larger, and there is no good warmth of cotton. However, its dyeing process is very good, but cotton is shrinking more serious, and easy to deformation, and to really say both of which is better, but also according to their preferences to decide.
- Q:POLO shirt fabric
- Cotton + polyester, refers to polyester and cotton blended fabric collectively. There are two general classification methods of blending and weaving. The utility model has the advantages of good wrinkle resistance and difficult deformation; the disadvantage is that the fabric is easy to be raised, and the fabric feels hard when the two dyeing is used. Feel soft and thick, wash easily deformation, but clothing comfort is slightly worse than cotton. 65% cotton POLO shirt fabric can also, and 35% cotton is relatively poor, very uncomfortable wearing, but also very easy to pilling.
- Q:What are the features and advantages of the slub yarn fabric? What are the main selling points?
- The fabric of slub yarn is characterized by uneven distribution of thickness.
Famy, manufacturer of PET nonwoven spun-bonded fabric and nonwoven stitch-bonded fabric, import German production lines and become one of the most famous nonwoven fabric supplier in China.
So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 50%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$30 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range