Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
Basic Information of Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric:
Composition : Polyester , Viscose .
Width : 1m to 3m(can be split )
Color : Any colors available
Packing Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
In roll/paper tube 2" or 3" with Polybag.
CBM :5-6 Ton for a 20GP, 12-14 Ton For a 40HQ
Application of Recycle Eco Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric :
It's widely used in daily use, industry, agriculture, shoe lining and upper, garment lining, bags, leather ,car cover, carpet ,sound box, shoes material and mattress.
- Q:What kind of fabric is aloe vera? Is it pure cotton?
- Aloe cotton is a kind of plant fiber, with 100% polyester fiber, aloe fiber chemical and physical properties similar to cotton, made the processing of clothing to wear to wear special comfortable, and the fabric has good moisture absorption and moisture release. Touch is soft, there is no shrinking, no deformation, no pilling many advantages.
- Q:What kind of clothes do you wear cool in summer?!
- Modern textile technology developed, not only the natural fiber became the darling of the summer, some improvement of fiber materials, a change in the air, hot, the air permeability, moisture absorption and sweat the function of silk, hemp, cotton inferior. Most importantly, these synthetic fibers not only don't wear very hot, they can also be thrown into the washing machine for cleaning.So, how do you decide what fabric you want to buy? In fact, very simple, mainly to see the ingredients marked. Clothes that are not labeled or labeled will not be considered. If you have a mark, silk, linen, cotton, needless to say, to identify new synthetic fiber you need to remember this words, new solvent method, regenerated cellulose fiber and Tencel fiber, these are improved fiber, clothing made of breathable strong.
- Q:What material is the material of the Five Starred Red Flag?
- Waterproof and windproof fabric, quality guarantee. Material: 100% pure polyester yarn. 100D * 100D full Didansi. High temperature disperse dyes through printing cloth: positive and negative color, no obvious color difference
- Q:What's the difference between silk and mulberry silk?
- Silk fiber is the only natural filament fiber which can be used in practice. Therefore, silk and mulberry silk are still different.Silk fabric is a large class of textile fabrics. Generally speaking, silk is actually the material for spinning silk. Silk spinning into what we call "silk", "mulberry silk", it is not into the spinning change, it is a raw material. Both silk and silk are protein, and now silk is used in both industrial and medical fields. Mulberry silk is a domesticated silkworm with mulberry leaves as a staple food, spit out the silkworm silk in white color with yellow, delicate, smooth. It is the main raw material for silk manufacture. There are varieties of silk fabrics according to the process, heavy Crepe Georgette, crepe, Joe, Joe, double satin, satin, stretch satin, warp knitting and several other categories, each have their own characteristics, because of its processing technology are different, the price is also different yamen.
- Q:What cloth does not fade?
- Only polyester (that is, polyester) can be guaranteed. This is because dyeing with disperse dyes and dyeing polyester only, disperse dyes, color fastness is very good, they are in high temperature more than 125 DEG C, macromolecular polyester in the mosaic into the void, after the temperature down, firmly stuck in the inside of the fiber, not loose.
- Q:Nylon fabric in the end permeability?
- As I know, most of the fabric of nylon fabric is tight structure, so that the fabric looks and feel are first-class, but the permeability is not very good.
- Q:100 what's the fabric of Dacron?
- It is a pure terephthalic acid (PTA) or terephthalic acid methyl ester two (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) as a fiber polymer, polyethylene terephthalate as raw materials by esterification or transesterification and polycondensation prepared (PET), the spinning and postprocessing fibers.
- Q:What's the material of velvet?
- When weaving a velvet fabric, the ground yarn should be made of two different twist to phase configurations, while the terry yarn should be made with the same yarn arrangement with the same twist. This will help to improve the quality and feel of the velvet pile.
- Q:Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- The most common and most acceptable is the cotton shirt, which is strong, soft and smooth, and looks elegant and elegant. Cotton shirts are breathable and feel cool in summer or stuffy offices. But cotton shirts wrinkle easily, and ironing a cotton shirt every morning is a real hassle.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of pure cotton fabrics?
- 1, comfort: moisture balance. Pure cotton fiber can absorb moisture in the surrounding atmosphere. Its moisture content is 8-10%, and it feels soft and not stiff when touching the skin. If the humidity increases, the ambient temperature is higher, the water content in the fiber will be completely evaporated, dispersed, so that the fabric to maintain water balance, make people feel comfortable.2, warmth: cotton fiber heat, conductivity coefficient is very low, the fiber itself porous, high elasticity, the gap between the fibers can store large amounts of air (air is hot and electrical poor conductor), high heat retention.
Famy, manufacturer of PET nonwoven spun-bonded fabric and nonwoven stitch-bonded fabric, import German production lines and become one of the most famous nonwoven fabric supplier in China.
So far, we have wide range of customers, such as Europe,American,Middle East and Asia etc, with export percentage 50%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$30 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 8,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range