Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
inner color box and outer export standard carton
PC-SVC 15KVAsingle Phases voltage regulator,Servo Motor control
Servo Motor control+Micro compute programed control
LCD Display LED Display
Input Voltage/Output Voltage/Load Usage/Time Delay/Normal Working/Protection
Output voltage ≥248v±4v
Output voltage ≤170V±4v
more than 120%
Long time(255 second)/short time (5 second)
220V+-3% ; adjustable
no additional wave form distortion
Normally more than 5MΩ
- Q:Adjustable DC regulated power supply works
- The working principle, application and prospect of the voltage source. First, the working principle of DC power supply DC power supply is a 220V frequency AC power conversion voltage regulator output voltage of the device, it needs to go through the transformer, rectifier, filter, regulator four links to complete. The working principle of the four links is as follows: (1) Power transformer: is a step-down transformer, it will convert 220V AC voltage to meet the required AC voltage, and sent to the rectifier circuit, the transformer by the secondary side of the transformer voltage The (2) rectifier filter circuit: rectifier circuit converts the AC voltage Ui into pulsating DC voltage. And then filter the filter circuit to filter out the larger ripple components, the output ripple smaller DC voltage U1. Commonly used rectifier filter circuit with full-wave rectifier filter, bridge rectifier filter.
- Q:DC power supply can directly charge the rechargeable battery?
- Yes, but the effect is not good! Only one or two times, you can, a long time, the number of times, seriously affecting the battery performance. When used to adjust the adjustable voltage regulator output voltage. Can not be too high, otherwise there may be accidents, such as battery explosion, power damage and so on.
- Q:DC power supply what brand of the better ah
- See you want to simulate or CNC.
And your budget, and the maximum voltage and current you want.
Shenzhen wheat, Gu Wei, Eddie Si Domestic: Interlock, Guwei, Edwards. Foreign: Agilent, Kikuchi.
- Q:Design DC power supply,
- LM317 can output positive adjustable voltage
LM337 can output negative adjustable voltage
Both of these can meet your input voltage, output voltage range requirements.
- Q:Use 7812 to make a positive 12V DC power supply
- The secondary voltage of the transformer is preferably set to about 12.5V. Because 12.5V sine wave AC voltage peak is 17.6V, after the bridge rectification after 15.2V ~ 15.4V, and 7812 instability voltage is 2V, generally leave about 1V margin is about 3V more appropriate. If the transformer secondary voltage is set to 16V, the peak is 22.6V, after the bridge rectifier over 20V, 7812 to dissipate the power of 8V × output current, when the current reaches the rated 1A, 7812 own power consumption More than 8W, will be very hot, and may even be damaged due to overheating.
- Q:On the 1.2V DC power supply problem
- Ordinary transistor is not high power. Is like LM317 so big or bigger than him? If this is the case. Very good to do. How much power to how much power. See figure. Haha. How much input voltage can be But if the difference between the output and the input is too big, it will heat up.
This figure is based on the principle of diode voltage drop of 0.7V. You can measure the output voltage. According to the need to add and subtract transistor B pole of the diode ... ...
- Q:What is the difference between variable frequency power supply and regulated power supply?
- Frequency power supply voltage is only constant voltage, voltage and voltage are not changed, variable frequency power supply has a regulator function, 220V power supply voltage more than 30KW are more
- Q:The main reason for the instability of the output voltage of the regulated power supply
- 1, the grid input voltage instability 2, the load changes formed
3, the regulator itself to promote the conditions
4, components due to temperature, humidity and other environmental impact
And change its performance
- Q:DC power supply is generally composed of several parts
- 1. Power Transformers:
The AC voltage into the rectifier circuit required AC voltage, the general secondary voltage u2 smaller.
2. Rectifier circuit:
The transformer secondary AC voltage u2 into a one-way DC voltage u3, which contains the DC component and many harmonic components.
3. Filter circuit:
Filter out the ripple voltage u3 harmonic components, the output more smooth DC voltage u4. The voltage is often changed with the grid voltage and load current changes.
4. Regulator circuit:
- Q:DC power supply design and production of what materials
- The simplest constant voltage DC power supply requires the following materials:
2, rectifier diodes or bridge heap
3, filter with electrolytic capacitors
4, the regulator circuit (78 series of fixed three-terminal or adjustable three-terminal regulator LM318, LM338)
5, other needs of electronic components (resistors, light-emitting diodes, potentiometers, etc.).
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average