Phase: Three Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
1.Large capacity, high accuracy
2.Adopted compensate voltage technology
3.Wide input voltage range
- Q:How to choose a regulated power supply
- First you use the power supply to determine the load, such as you want to access the load voltage is 12V, the load current is 4.3A, then you choose to power supply, we must choose 12V / 5A power supply.
- Q:Ask, DC power supply in the middle of the GND is doing what?
- GND is the abbreviation of English ground, meaning "earth".
- Q:What is the switching power supply?
- Switching power supply is a voltage conversion power supply circuit, the main component is a transformer and a function as a "on and off" transistors, transformers and transistors in series in the circuit, the DC through the transistor "on and off" state in the The pulse voltage on the circuit in the transformer core to form an instantaneous change in the magnetic field, and then in the same magnetic field in another coil to induce the pulse voltage, the pulse voltage through the rectifier and filter, is the output of the DC voltage, the regulator part is provided by the output voltage to control the transistor on and off the time and amplitude, to achieve the purpose of regulation.
- Q:Seeking switch power supply model
- YK-AD3050 (AC / DC) series
YK-AD3005 (AC / DC) series
YK-AD6025 (AC / DC) series
Models should be consistent,
- Q:What is AC regulated power supply
- AC power supply and DC power supply difference is: AC power supply is stable AC power, DC power supply is stable DC
- Q:What is the use of negative pressure power supply output negative pressure
- Most analog amplifiers have negative voltage, and some digital circuits also use negative voltage. The amount of negative voltage, multimeter hit DC voltage DC block, red pen on the ground, black pen on the negative voltage can be measured.
- Q:What are the main types of power supply?
- Commonly used AC power supply are:
Magnetic Resonance Resonant AC Voltage Regulator. By the saturated choke and the corresponding capacitor composition, with constant voltage volt-ampere characteristics.
② magnetic amplifier type AC voltage regulator. The magnetic amplifier and autotransformer in series, the use of electronic circuits to change the impedance of the magnetic amplifier to stabilize the output voltage.
③ sliding AC voltage regulator. The output voltage is stabilized by changing the position of the transformer sliding contact.
④ Inductive AC voltage regulator. By changing the transformer secondary, the primary voltage of the phase difference, so that the output AC voltage stability.
⑤ thyristor AC voltage regulator. Use thyristor as power adjustment element. High stability, fast response and no noise. But cause interference to communication equipment and electronic equipment. After the 1980s, there were three new AC regulated power supplies: compensated AC voltage regulators. NC and stepped AC voltage regulators. Purified AC voltage regulator. Has a good isolation, can eliminate the spikes from the power grid interference.
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- Just say it! 1 switching power supply regulator in the open and closed state of the linear power supply work in the amplification zone (specific cut-off, saturation, amplification, non-saturation in the transistor and MOSFET in the name difference) 2 switching power supply is to change the duty cycle to adjust the output According to the specific topology design can achieve step-up and step-down and linear power supply through the output sampling and reference voltage to compare the amplification to adjust the regulator tube can only step down 3 switching power supply efficiency is generally 80% of some can reach 95% linear power work to enlarge The device voltage drop is very large loss and therefore the efficiency of the lower volume of large 4 linear power supply input voltage adjustable range is relatively low
The advantages of linear power can be seen from these points: Wen Bo, noise low cost of low technology mature! Hope it helps you!
- Q:DC power supply, no load and load, the output voltage change it
- But in the request is not high, you can think that the two are the same, or how the function of the regulator it?
- Q:AC purification power supply buzz sound is great what is the situation
- The reason why the clamp is loose may not be fastened during assembly, or it may be due to loosening of the screw of the clamping member after prolonged use.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range