Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
inner color box and outer export standard box
15-20 days after receiving the payment
The product is the leading select of chip by our company, using the computer digitization procedure to control the functional movement of the entire machine. It improves many shortcomings of the formerly simulated voltage stabilizer and made the quality of the products to be more reliable, the performance to be more stable, the function to be more formidable.
- Q:In the experiment, which two ways to obtain DC power supply
- Student power, multiple battery packs in parallel
- Q:DC power supply function is?
- Is the AC voltage through the rectifier regulator, the final output stable DC voltage, according to the power quality, ripple factor can be very small.
- Q:Why there will be 12v power supply what is the use
- friend! Most of the electronic equipment is powered by low voltage!
- Q:DC power supply production
- (3) lead wire shaping of electronic components
When the electronic components are mounted on the circuit board, the pins of the components must be shaped in advance to accommodate the needs of the circuit installation. The lead forming of electronic components is mainly to make the installation of components to meet the size of the components on the printed circuit board mounting hole size requirements.
(4) electronic components of the plug method
① the order of the pack: the first low after the high, the first small after the big first heavy light.
② identification of components: electronic components of the mark and color code should be up, in order to identify; horizontal plug-in numerical reading should be from left to right, and vertical plug-in numerical reading should be from the bottom up.
③ the spacing of components
The distance between the components on the printed circuit board can not be less than 1mm; lead spacing is greater than 2mm. General components should be installed closely, so that components attached to the printed circuit board.
Components meet the following circumstances should not be closely mounted, and need to float:
A, axial lead need to be vertically inserted: the general components from the printed circuit board 3 ~ 7mm;
B, large heat of the components (high power resistors, high power tube, etc.);
C, heat after the performance of vulnerable devices (such as manifold blocks, etc.);
④ pay attention to the polarity of the diode, integrated circuit, electrolytic capacitor
The circuit board due to fewer components, components of the installation order: diodes, resistors, potentiometers, electrolytic capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, integrated circuits in the order of installation.
Before installation, pay attention to whether the component pin oxidation, the oxidation of serious components to be processed and tin.
- Q:What is the current of the DC regulated power supply?
- DC regulated power supply current do not tune! Only regulator does not transfer flow!
DC constant current power supply voltage do not tune! Only flow regulator is not pressure!
- Q:Ac variable dc power supply with proteus can be achieved?
- can be realised.
According to different needs, have different parameters.
- Q:Adjustable DC regulated power supply can charge the car battery?
- Yes, according to your car battery capacity to adjust the charging current can be, generally use the battery capacity of one-tenth of the current charge (such as 45a battery is charged with 4.5A current 10 hours or so, the longer the current the longer the longer) The I do not know your power supply has no constant current function, if there is a direct transfer of current, the maximum voltage can be set to 14.8v. If not only on the voltage as the standard, connect the charging line will be reduced power supply knob, turn on the voltage slowly to ensure that the current does not exceed the battery capacity of one-tenth and 5A, after a while the current will slowly decline , Then turn the voltage a little higher, and finally when the voltage to 14.8v (can not exceed), the current becomes very small when the battery is full.
- Q:What is the difference between DC regulated power supply and AC regulated power supply?
- DC is called DC
AC is called AC
Exchange to transformer
Do not use an external transformer
- Q:DC power supply what brand of the better ah
- Domestic: Interlock, Guwei, Edwards. Foreign: Agilent, Kikuchi.
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- Just say it! 1 switching power supply regulator in the open and closed state of the linear power supply work in the amplification zone (specific cut-off, saturation, amplification, non-saturation in the transistor and MOSFET in the name difference) 2 switching power supply is to change the duty cycle to adjust the output According to the specific topology design can achieve step-up and step-down and linear power supply through the output sampling and reference voltage to compare the amplification to adjust the regulator tube can only step down 3 switching power supply efficiency is generally 80% of some can reach 95% linear power work to enlarge The device voltage drop is very large loss and therefore the efficiency of the lower volume of large 4 linear power supply input voltage adjustable range is relatively low
The advantages of linear power can be seen from these points: Wen Bo, noise low cost of low technology mature! Hope it helps you!
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average