*AC.AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR SPR SERIES
*Automatic Voltage Regulation
*Protection against Brownouts & Over voltage
*Wide input voltage range
*Short Circuit protection
*Low Voltage & High Voltage protection
*LED to show Input and Output voltage
*With delay function
*Temperature protection option
*Buit-in thransformer: Square Transformer
*Surge.Spike and Lighting Protection
Delivery Detail:within one month after receiving deposite payment
- Q:What is the regulated power supply?
- Is a constant voltage power supply, can be AC, it can be DC, according to the needs of different voltage regulator is not the same.
- Q:DC power supply function is?
- Is the AC voltage through the rectifier regulator, the final output stable DC voltage, according to the power quality, ripple factor can be very small.
- Q:BEC (UBEC) and adjustable buck regulator power supply is different
- BEC full name is battey elimin
In the electric circuit set up a circuit module, the 12V battery output voltage turn
Switch to 5V-6V to the receiver and steering gear and other electronic equipment (of course, the motor or 12V power supply) This eliminates the need for that 5
V battery This is the origin of the BEC (battery-free circuit) name. BEC mostly use linear regulator, linear regulator of the excellent way
- Q:DC power supply can directly charge the rechargeable battery?
- From the principle is possible, as long as your regulator DC power supply is a constant voltage source, and the output voltage is stable, there will be no voltage instability, such as voltage rise (voltage drop ignored), with a DC power supply to the regulator Mobile phone charging is no problem, because I have been so operating! Rest assured, as long as your stable power output is stable enough, then charge it! Mobile phone charger is generally 5V, you transferred to the 5V! As for the security measures Well, the charge is away from flammable and explosive materials on it! (Voltage regulator if there is over-voltage protection that is the best, the power over-voltage protection value set to 5.5v).
For lead-acid batteries, according to the single cell 2.3-2.5V voltage set the charging voltage, that is, 12V battery for the six single cell, the charging voltage is set to 13.8-15.0V, with constant pressure way to charge.
- Q:How to determine the power of the power supply
- Be sure to consider the power, if the load required power is greater than the power supply, the power will be damaged.
Power output power can be roughly estimated, the estimated method: the maximum output power of the power supply = output voltage x maximum output current
Rated output power of the power supply = output voltage x rated output current
- Q:Is there a difference between a regulated power supply and a power adapter?
- The former is mainly to stabilize the voltage, filter the impurities in the current.
The latter is mainly the voltage changes, such as 220V will be converted into 19V and so on.
- Q:DC adjustable power supply DC adjustable power supply manufacturers which is good?
- Shanghai Honghai Electric Co., Ltd. is a high-frequency switching power supply products dedicated to research and development and production of professional firms.
The main products are DC power supply, DC power supply, programmable DC power supply, charger, regulator, transformer, voltage regulator, high frequency switch charging power system, DC power converter, inverter, AC and DC power distribution screen , Power supply centralized monitoring system and customer special custom special power and so on.
- Q:The use of DC power supply. The (Single-chip, op amp, circuit)
- Positive and ground is positive voltage, measured negative and ground is negative voltage. it is necessary
- Q:DC power supply production
- 1, DC power supply installation
(1) preparation before installation
① check the quality of the printed circuit board;
② all components must be tested before installation;
③ handle the soldering iron to do the preparation of welding.
(2) the detection of components
First control the principle of circuit diagram, read the printed circuit diagram. The components of the circuit diagram and physical components for comparison, understanding of physical components. And then the components to detect.
① control the principle of the circuit, list the components list. Draw a list of components.
② check the test resistance, capacitance parameters. Test the Capacitance of Small Capacitors with a Digital Multimeter. There are no special requirements for resistors and capacitors in this circuit.
③ check the potentiometer is intact.
- Q:What is the difference between regulated power supply and steady current power supply?
- Regulated power supply referred to as the regulator source, when the input voltage or load changes can give the load to provide a stable voltage. The main technical measure of the regulator performance is the voltage regulation and load regulation, which allows the output current to vary over a wide range. For the constant voltage source, the general input voltage range of this parameter.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range