*AC.AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR SPR SERIES
*Automatic Voltage Regulation
*Protection against Brownouts & Over voltage
*Wide input voltage range
*Short Circuit protection
*Low Voltage & High Voltage protection
*LED to show Input and Output voltage
*With delay function
*Temperature protection option
*Buit-in thransformer: Square Transformer
*Surge.Spike and Lighting Protection
Delivery Detail:within one month after receiving deposite payment
- Q:Home voltage instability, is a good regulator, or with a stable power supply?
- Adjust the power supply regulator than the amplitude of the regulator, adjust the voltage width than the width of the regulator, for example, the regulator can only be 200V voltage transferred to 220V, but the regulator can be 180V Voltage transferred to 220V, so the power supply is better, but relatively high prices. Or do not buy, too expensive, the family is not necessary, because after the power, can only be maintained for about 15 minutes, their own use, and no important things, afraid of a sudden power out of something important to save, UPS is a must Do not spend that money
- Q:Classification of DC Regulated Power Supply
- On the two, one is the switching power supply, one is analog power,
- Q:The use of DC power supply. The (Single-chip, op amp, circuit)
- The circuit has trouble chanting, to float it now. Or the way you are looking for.
- Q:Why the output of DC power supply does not allow short circuit
- In fact, the resistance of the short circuit is very small, a small voltage will produce a lot of current, causing power or personal injury. However, most of the experimental power supply limited current, short circuit protection, short circuit will cut off the output.
- Q:Switching power supply and ordinary power supply compared to what advantages
- Advantages: (with power ratio between)
Power is large
- Q:DC power supply production
- 1, DC power supply installation
(1) preparation before installation
① check the quality of the printed circuit board;
② all components must be tested before installation;
③ handle the soldering iron to do the preparation of welding.
(2) the detection of components
First control the principle of circuit diagram, read the printed circuit diagram. The components of the circuit diagram and physical components for comparison, understanding of physical components. And then the components to detect.
① control the principle of the circuit, list the components list. Draw a list of components.
② check the test resistance, capacitance parameters. Test the Capacitance of Small Capacitors with a Digital Multimeter. There are no special requirements for resistors and capacitors in this circuit.
③ check the potentiometer is intact.
- Q:UPS is a regulated power supply, that UPM is what?
- UPS is not a regulated power supply, is uninterruptible power supply.
- Q:Transistor series regulator circuit
- This is the standard series regulator circuit, but the transistor is not regulated, it is only used as a regulator tube, used to adjust the voltage.
Circuit connected, A point voltage through the resistor R1 into the regulator D5, as long as the working range, the regulator will be stable at 21V;
In fact, each regulator will have errors, the specific choice of the regulator can be found on its DATASHEET this error;
Output to the voltage on the C3, that is, the voltage regulator tube to reduce the VT BE junction voltage (if it is silicon tube, is about 0.7V);
Obviously, the difference between the input voltage at point A and the output voltage on C3 is added between the CE poles of the transistor.
Whether the output current changes or input voltage changes, the regulator will be through the regulation of the transistor BE to complete the transistor CE to withstand the voltage to adjust to achieve the purpose of stabilizing the output voltage.
- Q:In the use and installation of the regulator, what should be noted
- Second, the security matters
⒈ power supply in the power supply start, do not arbitrarily open the regulator power supply or pull the power supply input and output connections to prevent electric shock or other electrical safety accidents.
⒉ power supply input and output power supply must be arranged reasonable to prevent trampling worn, resulting in leakage accident.
⒊ power supply must be reliable grounding, due to non-ground wire operation caused by electric shock or human injury, by the user responsible for their own.
⒋ power supply can not be connected to the power line in the heating pipes, water pipes, gas pipelines and other public facilities, so as not to infringe the rights of third parties or cause harm.
⒌ should regularly check the power supply input and output connection, so as to avoid loose or fall off, thus affecting the normal use of power supply and safe power.
⒍ voltage regulator cable matching must meet the provisions of the current capacity to carry enough capacity of the cable.
⒎. Regulator should be gently, in the work of time to avoid severe vibration;
⒏, to ensure that the regulator of the carbon brush spring has enough pressure to avoid the carbon brush and coil contact surface flash;
⒐, non-professionals please do not open the regulator power supply or power supply for maintenance.
- Q:Regulated power supply and load configuration
- Regulated power and load configurations:
1, the load configuration can not exceed the output power of the regulated power supply.
2, the load equipment in reality can be divided into three categories: pure resistance type load, curve load (sense type or capacity type), non-linear load.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range