*AC.AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATOR SPR SERIES
*Automatic Voltage Regulation
*Protection against Brownouts & Over voltage
*Wide input voltage range
*Short Circuit protection
*Low Voltage & High Voltage protection
*LED to show Input and Output voltage
*With delay function
*Temperature protection option
*Buit-in thransformer: Square Transformer
*Surge.Spike and Lighting Protection
Delivery Detail:within one month after receiving deposite payment
- Q:The use of DC power supply. The (Single-chip, op amp, circuit)
- Positive and ground is positive voltage, measured negative and ground is negative voltage. it is necessary
- Q:Is the regulator the same as the role of UPS? What's the difference?
- The regulator is the mains of the fluctuations to make it stable in the 220v, ups generally have this feature and when the power outage can also provide a few minutes to tens of minutes ranging from backup power, to the computer left to save and shut down time.
No matter which of the two of your host power supply should be better quality, which will be directly related to the system is stable.
- Q:Use multimeter and DC power supply should pay attention to what matters
- The AC voltage into a stable DC power output using the power supply equipment.
DC power supply:
Turn on the machine: ① first turn the voltage adjustment knob to the minimum position (usually counterclockwise to reduce), then turn the steady flow knob to the minimum position.
② Connect the power cord of the DC power supply to the AC outlet, and turn on the DC power supply switch.
Regulator; ③ rotating steady flow knob on the steady flow value for the appropriate adjustment.
④ rotation regulator knob according to the need to adjust the voltage, the voltage value is generally not too much.
Shutdown: ⑤ After the first test to complete the regulator, steady flow knob to the minimum position, and then turn off the power switch, and finally split the circuit used to connect the wire.
Note: The switch can not be used as a circuit switch switch.
- Q:What is the use of negative pressure power supply output negative pressure
- It depends on how you use it! General amplifier circuit used more.
- Q:Adjustable AC power supply is the variable frequency power supply?
- Your output frequency is not 50HZ, with variable frequency power supply, if the output frequency is 50HZ, with the regulator can be, the general election 1KVA can, the price of hundreds of good,
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- I think you should ask is the difference between switching power supply and linear DC power supply right?
Switching power supply is the unstable DC power through PWM or other means into a series of pulses, and then these pulses to rectify and filter to get a stable DC power supply, this approach is relatively efficient.
Linear power supply is through the way to get a stable power supply, low efficiency.
- Q:High - precision 5V power supply
- You can use high-precision three-terminal regulator IC3333 to solve.
LM338-circuit parameters 1, adjustable voltage range: 1.25V-25V 2, the output current: rated 5A, instantaneous maximum current 8A 3, the voltage regulation: 0.003%
- Q:What should I pay attention to when using a function signal generator and a DC regulated power supply?
- When using the function signal generator, pay attention to the output signal from small to large, slow adjustment
- Q:What is the current of the DC regulated power supply?
- Under normal circumstances, low-voltage DC power supply current will change with the resistance changes. That is: the voltage must be, the current resistance with the resistance of the regular changes in the resistance. To adjust the current, the regulator circuit is generally designed to adjust the regulator circuit.
Sometimes, DC power supply output unchanged, with electrical resistance is small, and do not want the resistance flow through a lot of current, I used three methods commonly used, one with thyristor to adjust the circuit, through the control of thyristor The current is generally suitable for the current requirements of the current is not high resistance circuit; the second is to use the transistor to adjust the circuit, by adjusting the transistor base current to adjust the current through the transistor ce set. 500mA below the small current with a class of C9013 C8050 can be a large current available 3DD102c like the tube, the maximum current 5A, can also use other transistors, according to the actual needs of choice. The third is to use adjustable voltage integrated circuits, such as LM2576-ADJ, LM317 and so on. In fact, by adjusting the voltage to adjust the current.
- Q:DC power supply production
- 2, DC power supply welding
According to the map to check, correct and then welding. In order to ensure reliable and does not damage the printed board, pay special attention to control the welding time to control the temperature of the soldering iron, to prevent Weld and copper foil stripping.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range