Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
1.Automatic Voltage Regulation
2.Protection against Brownouts & Over voltage
3.Wide input voltage range
4.Short Circuit & Over load protection
5.Selectable Delay Time
6.Surge.Spike and Lighting Protection
7.Select LED,Meter display
- Q:DC power supply which parts of the composition of the various parts of the role of what?
- In addition, DC power supply is mainly composed of four parts: power transformers, rectifier circuit, filter circuit and voltage regulator circuit.
- Q:How to determine the power of the power supply
- Is sure to consider the need to see the actual power of your load to determine.
- Q:What is AC regulated power supply
- AC power supply is the AC power supply is stable AC power.
DC power supply is DC power supply
- Q:What is the use of negative pressure power supply output negative pressure
- It depends on how you use it! General amplifier circuit used more.
- Q:Power supply 4.5v can drive 3.6v lithium battery
- Because the lithium battery requires a charge termination voltage of 4.2 volts.
If you want to strictly control the charge termination voltage
- Q:Why study DC power supply circuit
- The performance of some devices has a direct relationship with the voltage, the voltage changes will cause the equipment performance stability or output parameters. So in some specific equipment before adding power supply, DC power supply is about to convert AC power to a stable voltage DC power supply.
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- Switching power supply is through the switch on and off work, the output and input is not linear, the relationship is not obvious.
DC power supply is a step-down linear power supply, the output and input into a linear.
- Q:How to choose a regulated power supply
- First you use the power supply to determine the load, such as you want to access the load voltage is 12V, the load current is 4.3A, then you choose to power supply, we must choose 12V / 5A power supply.
- Q:What are the main types of power supply?
- Category: divided into the following four categories:
AC power supply
DC power supply
Inverter power supply
Switching power supply
AC power supply
Also known as AC voltage regulator. With the development of electronic technology, especially the application of electronic computer technology to various industrial and scientific fields, all kinds of electronic equipment require stable AC power supply, power supply directly can not meet the needs of the exchange of power supply to solve this A question.
- Q:What is the difference between a regulated source and a constant voltage source
- Regulator is fixed at a voltage value, and constant pressure it is adjustable ah
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range