Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
1.Automatic Voltage Regulation
2.Protection against Brownouts & Over voltage
3.Wide input voltage range
4.Short Circuit & Over load protection
5.Selectable Delay Time
6.Surge.Spike and Lighting Protection
7.Select LED,Meter display
- Q:How to determine the power of the power supply
- Be sure to consider the power, if the load required power is greater than the power supply, the power will be damaged.
Power output power can be roughly estimated, the estimated method: the maximum output power of the power supply = output voltage x maximum output current
Rated output power of the power supply = output voltage x rated output current
- Q:What is the switching power supply?
- A new type of power supply designed by the semiconductor device to turn on and off two extreme states corresponds to a linear power supply. Such as mobile phone charger, its efficiency is generally more than twice the linear power supply.
Distinguish between two kinds of power: switching power supply is very small and very light, there is a very small transformer, and linear power is relatively heavy, the transformer is a major part of the power supply.
Is a very complicated technology, very promising.
- Q:Electrical Engineering! Why can not directly use a multimeter to measure the power supply of the exchange of ripple?
- Since you said the ripple, naturally is a slight fluctuations.
Multimeter is generally used to measure the relatively large value of the parameters, to measure the ripple that can only use oscilloscopes such as precision instruments to complete.
Interested in understanding the power regulator circuit section, as well as a variety of multimeter principle, the use of oscilloscope.
- Q:Switch DC power supply is what it means
- Should be a "DC switching power supply," refers to a voltage conversion power supply circuit, the main component is a transformer and a "open and close" function of the transistor, transformers and transistors in series in the circuit, the DC through the transistor " Open and close "state to form a pulse voltage on the circuit, the pulse voltage in the transformer core to form an instantaneous change in the magnetic field, and then in the same magnetic field on another coil to induce the pulse voltage, the pulse voltage through the rectifier And the filter is the output of the DC voltage, the regulator part of the output voltage is provided by the signal control transistor on and off the time and amplitude, to achieve the purpose of regulation, a few words can not tell, interested in the power network to see it, Where a lot of master
- Q:What is the role of power supply regulator?
- Some areas of low pressure instability, large fluctuations, especially in the cooking of the peak or large cold days, hot days people open air conditioning, electric heater time. The regulated power supply can be reduced to avoid voltage deviation. General to the computer with the use of power supply voltage regulator which power supply can be, and about 80 yuan, the power probably support 2000 watts it. Remember is not very clear.
- Q:Why there will be 12v power supply what is the use
- friend! Most of the electronic equipment is powered by low voltage!
- Q:Adjustable DC regulated power supply can charge the car battery?
- There are many kinds of car level, usually as long as the maximum current charger does not exceed the battery charge current; the maximum voltage of the charger, not more than the battery voltage, can be charged.
But it is best not to use this, because the charger is usually constant voltage, constant current charge. In other words, the battery is not enough constant current charge, the battery is saturated when the constant voltage charging.
But if you can not find the right charger, the above adjustable power supply can be used as a charger, but pay attention to the charging current, otherwise the battery easily affect life.
- Q:Strange op amps and trips made of adjustable regulated power supplies, how does it work and where is it?
- I was the first time I saw this structure, I understand this:
LM338 - 5.0 is a precision 5V voltage reference, the dynamic internal resistance is very low, the typical value is 0.6Ω, op amp LM308 is the emitter follower connection, 2,3,6 feet equal, that is, V2 = V3 = V6 = 5V, Rs and triodes constitute a parallel regulator circuit, and the op amp is the controller.
Vin ↑, V3 ↑, V6 ↑, Io ↑ (op amp output current), I7 ↑ (op amp supply current), Ie ↑, URs ↑, Uout ↓.
- Q:Why does DC power supply trip every time? Can you explain the specific reasons?
- It depends on what kind of circumstances the trip, the device did not open the jump, or equipment jumped. Equipment, how to open on the jump, indicating a problem with the regulator. If it is a device to open the jump, which shows that you have overload phenomenon. Regulator power you can not count too full, that is, 10KW, up to only 8.5KW.
- Q:How to control the DC regulated power supply output current constant?
- Constant current produces a constant electric field, but also a constant magnetic field, but the constant electric field and the constant magnetic field field is independent of each other.
Due to the role of constant electric field, the free charge in the conductor to increase the rate of movement; and the process of movement with the conductor
The internal stationary particles collide to decelerate, so that the average rate of free charge does not change with time.
Constant current concept: the size of the direction of the current does not change the time.
Suzhou Greenspan Power is a Sino-US joint venture, long-term based on the cause of industrial power, is set product development, production and sales as one of the high-tech enterprises. The main products are frequency conversion power supply, IF power supply, AC constant current source, DC power supply, UPS, high precision power supply and photovoltaic inverter power supply and other products
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range