Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
inner color box and outer export standard carton
AVR-1000VA Relay Control(input voltage:105-270V) AC Automatic Voltage Regulator/Stabilizer
Output Voltage/Input Voltage
Output voltage ≥248v±4
Long time(255 second)/short time (5 second)
AC150-270V(A Type); AC130V-AC270V(B Type); AC105V-AC270V(C Type)
no additional wave form distortion
Normally more than 2MΩ
- Q:DC power supply design and production of what materials
- The simplest constant voltage DC power supply requires the following materials:
2, rectifier diodes or bridge heap
3, filter with electrolytic capacitors
4, the regulator circuit (78 series of fixed three-terminal or adjustable three-terminal regulator LM318, LM338)
5, other needs of electronic components (resistors, light-emitting diodes, potentiometers, etc.).
- Q:Is the switching power supply output from a regulated or pulsed power supply?
- The pulse width at both ends of the transformer lead varies with the load or the pulse width which varies with the load and then becomes the pulsating DC through the rectifying element and then the pulsating DC becomes the flat by the discharge of the capacitor DC voltage through the regulator circuit to ensure the stability of the output so the result is the power supply voltage regulator phone is not the same as most of the regulator is also a cross-flow function there is no regulator of the DC (this is the kind of transformer, But 50HZ AC transformer after the rectification of the basic) out
- Q:What is the main domestic DC power supply brand?
- Yes, compared to some of the same international quality of the power supply is still very cost-effective,
- Q:What is AC regulated power supply
- AC power supply and DC power supply difference is: AC power supply is stable AC power, DC power supply is stable DC
- Q:What is the regulated power supply?
- That is, through the rectifier, filter to provide the required stable voltage power supply device
- Q:What is the difference between DC regulated power supply and AC regulated power supply?
- DC power supply is a direct current, in the oscilloscope showed a linear waveform, used in the requirements of the DC voltage and current circuit
AC power supply output is AC, oscilloscope on the sine wave, used in the requirements of constant voltage, and a certain frequency of the circuit.
Your question is not very clear, I can only ask you to ask so much
- Q:What is the solution for a regulated power supply?
- There are three reasons for the problem of supply voltage.
1) power plant generator regulator device problems, resulting in fluctuations in output voltage. Such are generally small hydropower stations.
2) substation or distribution station power transformer performance problems, especially in disrepair aging serious.
3) The total electricity consumption in the area is much higher than the power supply load, resulting in the supply voltage is low, serious and even the frequency of power supply will be low so that the power grid paralyzed a large area power outage!
- Q:Why does DC power supply trip every time? Can you explain the specific reasons?
- It depends on what kind of circumstances the trip, the device did not open the jump, or equipment jumped. Equipment, how to open on the jump, indicating a problem with the regulator. If it is a device to open the jump, which shows that you have overload phenomenon. Regulator power you can not count too full, that is, 10KW, up to only 8.5KW.
- Q:Why Capacitor Filtering in DC Regulated Power Supply
- Rectified DC is pulsating! The high charge and low charge characteristics of the capacitor can make the pulsating current become smooth DC!
- Q:Is there a voltage regulator for CNC machine tools?
- It is useful to use a voltage regulator for CNC machine tools, but it is not necessary. The use of regulators for CNC machine tools, especially in China's power grid conditions are good. Because China's grid voltage is not stable, which on the CNC machine tool drive and system stability have a great threat.
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average