Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
inner color box and outer export standard carton
AVR-1000VA Relay Control(input voltage:105-270V) AC Automatic Voltage Regulator/Stabilizer
Output Voltage/Input Voltage
Output voltage ≥248v±4
Long time(255 second)/short time (5 second)
AC150-270V(A Type); AC130V-AC270V(B Type); AC105V-AC270V(C Type)
no additional wave form distortion
Normally more than 2MΩ
- Q:What kind of regulated power supply needs to be installed in the equipment room?
- Satisfactory answers start 2009-05-20 7 graphics power supply is UPS (uninterruptible power supply) I suggest that you have enough money, then you can use the on-line, not enough had to each computer with a back-up questioning:? 30 A UPS good idea ............ answer: look at your power supply, the general estimate of 300W-400W almost, the domestic words of Zhuhai, a good mountain asked: I would like to put a high-density power supply in the engine room, so the room Power supply voltage can be guaranteed, do not engage so much UPS ... .
- Q:The difference between the series DC power supply and the parallel DC power supply
- The main difference: parallel DC power supply / low efficiency, especially when light load, the power is almost all consumed in the current limiting resistor and adjust the tube; * Output voltage adjustment range is very small; stability is not easy to do very high.
The series power supply is just to avoid these shortcomings, so now widely used are generally series power supply.
- Q:DC power supply which parts of the composition of the various parts of the role of what?
- Stabilized voltage supply is the English name of the power supply, which is a load device can provide a stable AC power supply or DC power supply of electronic devices, thus we know that the two major power supply voltage regulator is AC power supply with DC Power Supply. Among them, the DC power supply refers to the load device can provide a DC power supply of an electronic device.
- Q:What is the main purpose of DC power supply?
- General DC power supply for capacitors, relays, resistors and other components for sophisticated, test use, but also as a thermistor, motor and other electronic components experimental test use. With high accuracy, high accuracy, high stability and other excellent electronic properties.
- Q:What is AC regulated power supply
- AC power supply is the AC power supply is stable AC power.
DC power supply is DC power supply
- Q:Can DC power supply be used as a charger for lithium batteries?
- Can not be directly as a lithium battery charger.
Lithium-ion battery on the charger requirements are higher, in the initial charge should be in accordance with the constant current charging mode, theoretically the smaller the charging current the better the battery, but it takes too long is not practical, China's national standard low-rate charge Is 0.2C (C is battery capacity). Battery voltage with the charging process gradually increased, when the battery voltage reaches 4.2V, you need to change the constant current charge for constant voltage charging. With the constant charge charging process continues to reduce the charging current gradually, when reduced to 0.01C, that charge termination.
As the lithium-ion battery nominal voltage of 3.7V, charge cut-off voltage of 4.2V, there are significant differences, so the use of fixed voltage regulator power supply can not be constant current charging, must start the current is too large, or the back of the current is too small. If the voltage regulator of the voltage regulator is low, although the starting current is not large, but there will be full of dissatisfaction; if the tune is higher, the initial stage of charge due to the battery voltage is too low, the pressure difference is too large Charging current Excessive shortcomings, greatly shorten the battery life; if the output voltage accuracy is poor, the voltage exceeds the upper limit of 4.2V, will occur overcharge, serious damage to the battery.
In addition, the regular charger is also equipped with: the temperature control during charging; LED charging status indication; battery abnormal state detection and other additional circuit functions.
So the DC power supply must be through a dedicated constant voltage, constant current control circuit to charge the lithium battery.
- Q:What are the differences between linear regulated power supplies and switching power supplies?
- Linear regulated power supply is directly connected in series with a controllable adjustment element to divide the input DC voltage to achieve voltage conversion and regulation, essentially equivalent to a variable resistor in series.
- Q:How does the power supply protect all electrical appliances at home?
- The regulator is not protected, but the stability of the voltage, the voltage instability will be low at most times from time to time downtime, high, then it will burn the electrical, and the voltage and current instability mainly from the role of protection before the fuse, Leakage and empty, the regulator is not protected
- Q:What is the difference between DC regulated power supply and AC regulated power supply?
- DC power supply (DC can provide a stable DC power supply for the load. DC power supply power supply are mostly AC power supply, when the AC power supply voltage or load resistance changes, the regulator DC output voltage will remain Stable. DC power supply with the electronic equipment to high precision, high stability and high reliability of the direction of the development of electronic equipment, power supply made a high demand.
AC power supply (AC) can provide a stable power supply for the load of electronic devices. Also known as AC voltage regulator. The output of the AC, a variety of electronic equipment requires a relatively stable AC power supply, especially when the computer technology applied to various fields, the use of direct power supply by the AC power grid without taking any measures can not meet the needs of the way.
- Q:UPS is a regulated power supply, that UPM is what?
- UPM power supply system can convert the mains 220V into DC 48V, a total of 220V / 48V power conversion
Box and battery box composed of two parts.
UPM: UninterruptiblePower Module; uninterruptible power supply module
UPS: Uninterruptible Power Supply; uninterruptible power supply
I do not know what the difference, waiting for the master
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average