Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
*Technology Relay Control System+Micro compute programed control
*LCD Display / LED Display
*Info: Input Voltage/Output Voltage/Load Usage/Time Delay/Normal Working/Protection
*Protection Over Voltage
*Output voltage ≥248v±4
*Low Voltage Output voltage ≤188V±4
*Over Loading more than 120%
*Over Temperture 120±10
*Delay time Long time(255 second)/short time (5 second)
*Circuit breaker Regulator /By Pass
*Input Voltage AC150-270V(A Type); AC135V-AC270V(B Type); AC105V-AC270V(C Type)
*Output Voltage 220V+-3% ; adjustable
*Phase Single Phase
*Ambient Temperature -15-45C
*Waveform distortion no additional wave form distortion
*Insulating Resistance Normally more than 2MΩ
- Q:Half-bridge switching power supply and the commonly used by the three-terminal regulator block compared to the power supply, what are the characteristics
- Three-terminal regulator block is a series of regulated power supply, regulator tube work in the amplification zone, the tube dissipation power, low efficiency.
- Q:With a computer power supply how to make a separate power supply for other electrical appliances?
- There is a control power to open the line: that is the root of the green is the switch line, you and any one of the short black on the line! The The
1, + 5V (red line):
Convert a variety of logic circuits.
2, + 12V (yellow line):
Drive the disk drive motor and all fans (Exception: Laptop fans use + 5V or + 3.3V).
3, + 3.3V (orange line):
For the CPU, motherboard, PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect external device interconnection) bus, I / O control circuit power supply.
4, + 5VSB (Stand By, purple line):
Responsible for the start of the remote power (greater than 720mA, the motherboard starts as long as 0.01A).
- Q:Why is the power supply in front of two capacitors, behind the two capacitors?
- I looked at you this figure is a regulator circuit (positive), I learned this time, or in six years ago, and simple to analyze with you.
Rectifier circuit came, we see a relatively large capacitor, generally have thousands of micro-hair, but also electrolytic capacitors (with positive and negative points of the points). The role of this capacitor, we like to say that the rectifier, it is also known as rectifier capacitor, so that the DC point is more smooth, as to how to make it smooth, this is the working principle of the capacitor (charge and discharge).
Next, we can see, in the three-terminal regulator before and after a relatively small capacitor, but also the dielectric capacitor (no positive and negative points). His main role is to consider waves and protection. The most important thing is protection.
The last capacitor, which is a point to solve the capacitor, the main role is to regulate the voltage, we also known as the output capacitor.
Well, on the analysis so much, if you want to speak, the basic knowledge involved more. Learn electronics and electrical engineering, basic knowledge is really important, we must work on the components of the basic circuit, to be very familiar with, so as to make you in the future study do not feel difficult. Refueling
- Q:DC power supply what brand of the better ah
- See you want to simulate or CNC.
And your budget, and the maximum voltage and current you want.
Shenzhen wheat, Gu Wei, Eddie Si
- Q:Can DC power supply be used as a charger for lithium batteries?
- Diode is the role of polarity protection, many appliances are equipped with this component. Answer your charger problem. In principle, your DC power supply can charge your charger. Adjust to the corresponding voltage can be. But there are problems you are hard to know: how much charging current? How much charging time is required? If you do not know this, will soon put your electrical equipment filled with bad. If you understand power, will measure its charge current, it is very simple. You can use 10 times the rate of charge, you can also use 5 times the rate of charge. Summary of my conclusions: 1, if you understand the electricity, you can use its charge. 2, if you do not understand the electricity, it is recommended not to use, or your battery inside the battery is easy to be filled with bad.
- Q:What are the differences between linear regulated power supplies and switching power supplies?
- Linear regulated power supply is directly connected in series with a controllable adjustment element to divide the input DC voltage to achieve voltage conversion and regulation, essentially equivalent to a variable resistor in series.
- Q:How does the power supply protect all electrical appliances at home?
- The regulator is not protected, but the stability of the voltage, the voltage instability will be low at most times from time to time downtime, high, then it will burn the electrical, and the voltage and current instability mainly from the role of protection before the fuse, Leakage and empty, the regulator is not protected
- Q:Power supply 4.5v can drive 3.6v lithium battery
- Because the lithium battery requires a charge termination voltage of 4.2 volts.
If you want to strictly control the charge termination voltage
- Q:AC purification power supply buzz sound is great what is the situation
- The regulator core clamp is loose
The cross-sectional area of the saturated core of the regulator is small, the magnetic flux leakage is more, the vibration sound is bigger, when the core clamp is loose, it is easy to produce a big beep, and even the metal material is fixed Vibration of the tweet, not only the image of the quiet work environment, even when the image of other circuits and components of the stability of the work.
- Q:How to choose a regulated power supply
- First you use the power supply to determine the load, such as you want to access the load voltage is 12V, the load current is 4.3A, then you choose to power supply, we must choose 12V / 5A power supply.
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average