Phase: Single Phase
Current Type: AC
*Technology Relay Control System+Micro compute programed control
*LCD Display / LED Display
*Info: Input Voltage/Output Voltage/Load Usage/Time Delay/Normal Working/Protection
*Protection Over Voltage
*Output voltage ≥248v±4
*Low Voltage Output voltage ≤188V±4
*Over Loading more than 120%
*Over Temperture 120±10
*Delay time Long time(255 second)/short time (5 second)
*Circuit breaker Regulator /By Pass
*Input Voltage AC150-270V(A Type); AC135V-AC270V(B Type); AC105V-AC270V(C Type)
*Output Voltage 220V+-3% ; adjustable
*Phase Single Phase
*Ambient Temperature -15-45C
*Waveform distortion no additional wave form distortion
*Insulating Resistance Normally more than 2MΩ
- Q:Switching power supply and ordinary power supply compared to what advantages
- Switching power supply efficiency is high, heat loss low!
- Q:How to control the DC regulated power supply output current constant?
- Constant current produces a constant electric field, but also a constant magnetic field, but the constant electric field and the constant magnetic field field is independent of each other.
Due to the role of constant electric field, the free charge in the conductor to increase the rate of movement; and the process of movement with the conductor
The internal stationary particles collide to decelerate, so that the average rate of free charge does not change with time.
Constant current concept: the size of the direction of the current does not change the time.
Suzhou Greenspan Power is a Sino-US joint venture, long-term based on the cause of industrial power, is set product development, production and sales as one of the high-tech enterprises. The main products are frequency conversion power supply, IF power supply, AC constant current source, DC power supply, UPS, high precision power supply and photovoltaic inverter power supply and other products
- Q:What is the working principle of the series DC regulated power supply protection circuit?
- Second, the cut-off
The cut-off type can be improved on the above protection circuit.
In the protection of the base of the transistor preset a voltage, such as 0.5 volts, at this time, the protection transistor will be turned on. And then the voltage across the detection resistor is superimposed on the B pole, when the detection resistor detects a voltage higher than 0.2 volts, the two voltages are added, the transistor is fully turned on, the CE is short, the regulator is shorted and the output voltage is approximately 0 , Protection is complete.
The cut-off benefit is that you can use a smaller sense resistor to reduce the power loss on this resistor.
- Q:Is the switching power supply output from a regulated or pulsed power supply?
- The pulse width at both ends of the transformer lead varies with the load or the pulse width which varies with the load and then becomes the pulsating DC through the rectifying element and then the pulsating DC becomes the flat by the discharge of the capacitor DC voltage through the regulator circuit to ensure the stability of the output so the result is the power supply voltage regulator phone is not the same as most of the regulator is also a cross-flow function there is no regulator of the DC (this is the kind of transformer, But 50HZ AC transformer after the rectification of the basic) out
- Q:Ac variable dc power supply with proteus can be achieved?
- can be realised.
According to different needs, have different parameters.
- Q:What is the difference between regulated power supplies and regulators?
- Ups is called uninterruptible power supply, that is when the electricity blackout, ups can give the device power for some time. The time of this power supply depends on the battery configuration of the UPS power supply. Regulator is in the case of unstable voltage in the city to play a regulator effect so called the regulator, can not play any delay effect. UPS in the case of undervoltage, overvoltage, power failure, and so many natural disasters can be delayed to the equipment power supply for some time, can have enough time to turn off the equipment, up protection equipment will not burn out due to unstable electricity Precious accessories. Resulting in financial loss of the company. During this period the UPS power supply is also a regulator which can be used in the case of unstable voltage supply, but the general regulator range is limited.
Advantages of regulators and UPS power supplies:
Regulator in the power of the function of the efficiency will be much higher than the UPS, is the same load the same power ups and regulators, power consumption than the ups of their own power consumption is much smaller. And the price of the regulator than the ups price is much lower. UPS uninterruptible power supply with a regulator function, anti-interference, lightning, load capacity. And in some of the more expensive equipment will be preferred UPS power supply to protect the safe use of equipment
- Q:What is the difference between DC regulated power supply and AC regulated power supply?
- DC power supply is a direct current, in the oscilloscope showed a linear waveform, used in the requirements of the DC voltage and current circuit
AC power supply output is AC, oscilloscope on the sine wave, used in the requirements of constant voltage, and a certain frequency of the circuit.
Your question is not very clear, I can only ask you to ask so much
- Q:DC power supply technical indicators which
- 3, the limit index (1) the maximum input voltage
Is to ensure that the DC power supply safe operation of the maximum input voltage.
(2) the maximum output current
Is to ensure that the safe operation of the regulator to allow the maximum output current.
- Q:What is the role of power supply regulator?
- Some areas of low pressure instability, large fluctuations, especially in the cooking of the peak or large cold days, hot days people open air conditioning, electric heater time. The regulated power supply can be reduced to avoid voltage deviation. General to the computer with the use of power supply voltage regulator which power supply can be, and about 80 yuan, the power probably support 2000 watts it. Remember is not very clear.
- Q:What is the difference between regulated power supply and steady current power supply?
- Regulated power supply referred to as the regulator source, when the input voltage or load changes can give the load to provide a stable voltage. The main technical measure of the regulator performance is the voltage regulation and load regulation, which allows the output current to vary over a wide range. For the constant voltage source, the general input voltage range of this parameter.
We positively introduces and nimbly utilizes the domestic as well as foreign advanced managerial experience and the specialized technology. We contributes to the technical R&D department which has become mature and perfect day by day.We have got ISO9001: 2000 international quality systems authentication.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CQC Certificate; CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average