Phase: Three Phase
Current Type: AC
Packaging & Delivery
1.Adopted compensate voltage technology
2.Wide input voltage range
3.Over voltage protection
4.Output voltage three phase auto-balance
5.High precision of output voltage
6.With bypass system
7.Anolog,LED display optional
- Q:DC power supply through what way to achieve the purpose of regulation
- The other is a switching power supply, generally isolated and not isolated, they use a variety of voltage regulator, the common output voltage is sampled through the feedback circuit to control the pulse width of the switch to stabilize (PWM), there are Special way of using FM (resonant).
- Q:With the transformer why use DC power supply
- You'd better describe the problem in detail.
Normally, the transformer changes the voltage of the alternating current, that is, the input is alternating current, the output is also alternating current. But we usually need electrical equipment DC power supply, so the need for rectification after the transformer, filter, regulator and other processing circuit, to provide to the electrical equipment.
- Q:What is the meaning of the regulator accuracy?
- Regulator accuracy is the output voltage regulation accuracy single-phase 220V three-phase 380V conventional are 3% higher accuracy of the output voltage more stable, of course, the more expensive the price
- Q:What kind of regulated power supply needs to be installed in the equipment room?
- Satisfactory answers start 2009-05-20 7 graphics power supply is UPS (uninterruptible power supply) I suggest that you have enough money, then you can use the on-line, not enough had to each computer with a back-up questioning:? 30 A UPS good idea ............ answer: look at your power supply, the general estimate of 300W-400W almost, the domestic words of Zhuhai, a good mountain asked: I would like to put a high-density power supply in the engine room, so the room Power supply voltage can be guaranteed, do not engage so much UPS ... .
- Q:From the old computer to remove a switch power supply can do what, can be used when the power? how to use?
- Yes, the main power is enough power.
Voltage and current are appropriate.
- Q:What is the regulated power supply?
- Is a constant voltage power supply, can be AC, it can be DC, according to the needs of different voltage regulator is not the same.
- Q:How do I use a digital multimeter to measure current? Or how do you calculate the output power of your regulated power supply?
- First, prepare a resistor (preferably the resistance wire, you can change the length of any), the resistance wire access circuit, measuring the no-load voltage and the ratio with the resistance wire voltage, constant adjustment of the length of the resistance wire, when the voltage is reduced by 10% , Measuring its current, this time is about the power of the full load power.
Details can refer to the Chinese electronic DIY home of the relevant information
- Q:The main reason for the instability of the output voltage of the regulated power supply
- The main reasons are the following:
1. As the input voltage is unstable (usually AC power grid allows ± 10% of the fluctuations), resulting in rectifier filter circuit output DC voltage instability
2. As the rectifier filter circuit internal resistance, when the load changes, causing the load current changes, so that the output DC voltage changes
3. Since the parameters of the electronic components (especially the conductor devices) are related to the temperature, when the ambient temperature changes, the circuit component parameters are changed, resulting in a change in the output voltage
4. Rectifier filter obtained after the DC voltage will still have a small amount of ripple components, can not be directly supplied to those who require a higher power quality of the circuit.
Therefore, the rectified filtered DC voltage must take some voltage regulator measures to meet the needs of electronic equipment. Commonly used DC voltage regulator circuit with parallel and series voltage regulator circuit two types.
Above is the DC voltage regulator output voltage stability of the reasons for the simple analysis, we can combine the actual use of the situation to conduct in-depth analysis.
- Q:What are the differences between linear regulated power supplies and switching power supplies?
- Linear regulated power supply is directly connected in series with a controllable adjustment element to divide the input DC voltage to achieve voltage conversion and regulation, essentially equivalent to a variable resistor in series.
- Q:Switching power supply and DC power supply difference
- I think you should ask is the difference between switching power supply and linear DC power supply right?
Switching power supply is the unstable DC power through PWM or other means into a series of pulses, and then these pulses to rectify and filter to get a stable DC power supply, this approach is relatively efficient.
Linear power supply is through the way to get a stable power supply, low efficiency.
We are committed to provide high quality products and services to meet diverse customer requirements and diverse market requirements. With the same diligent customer-oriented spirit, we are dedicated to continuously designing, manufacturing, marketing, and introducing our products to the diverse demanding power market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America 3%
Eastern Europe 4%
Southeast Asia 10%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 5%
Western Europe 2%
Central America 3%
Northern Europe 1%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 3%
Domestic Market 30%
North America 5%
||CE; CE Certificate for DC Power Supply; Association Techenologie Nouvelle De France; Certificate of UPS
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range