About Panel Lifter / Floor Puller
1.Description of Panel Lifter / Floor Puller
The double/single cup lifter can help to lift the raised floor panels quickly, easily and safely without damaging any of adjoining raised floor panels.
2.Where to use
Double/single cup lifters are designed for use on all access floor panels, including steel bare/ laminate panel surfaces. Woodcore panel and calcium sulphate panel.
3.Easy to use
The double panel lifters double suction cups are a press down activation suction cup which instantly holds and supports the access floor tile. To release simply pull on trigger and suction is released.
4.How to use
When underfloor access is required, only those panels directly over the area of work should be removed. To remove the first panel, place the panel lifter in the centre of the panel, secure both suction cups and lift vertically. The surrounding panels can then be removed by placing a hand under the panel and lifting.
Product Description of Double Suction Cup Panel Lifter:
The very best way to remove panels in a raised floor environment is by using an industry-standard double suction cup panel lifter. Not only it is easier and more efficient than other methods, having the proper lifting device available eliminates the use of improper, makeshift tools to raise panels (screwdrivers, plungers, knives). This prevents damage to expensive panels and vital understructure, extending the life of a floor system while also lowering the risk of injury.
Our standard double suction cup panel lifter has two black 4” rubber cups mounted on a solid aluminum die-cast handle. The suction cups are replaceable, meaning that this lifter will last for years. All woodcore and steel raised floor panels can be with this lifter, however, we recommend using a Heavy Duty 5" Lifter to lift panels that are concrete-filled. Please note that this lifter is only designed to raise the panel out of the understructure so that it may be manually handled. Do not attempt to completely move a panel or walk with a panel attached to this lifter.
Having a designated place to store your lifter makes it far less likely to be misplaced or lost. With that in mind, we recommend one panel lifter and one Panel Lifter Holder for every 500 square feet of flooring.
- Q:Computer room anti - static floor of the room design standards
- Activities under the floor of the space only to use the cable laying, the floor height of not less than 250mm. If used as air-conditioning static pressure box, the height of not less than 400mm
- Q:Office anti-static floor how to choose
- Office anti-static floor how to choose...
- Q:Is there any difference between anti-static flooring and insulation mats or anti-static floor insulation?
- Hengtong Xin Hong anti-static floor
- Q:Ordinary anti-static flooring is only the surface anti-static, in the floor surface damage
- Anti-static floor is insulated floor, insulated floor is not necessarily anti-static. If you have more questions, you can click on ID consultation.
- Q:Ceramic surface anti-static floor What are the characteristics
- (1) anti-static: the activities of the floor system resistance is stable and durable. System resistance 10 of the order of 10 to 10 of the 10 power Ω. (2) resistance to pollution: the porcelain brick surface by improving the product raw material formula to reduce the pores and reduce the small pores and the surface of the brick coated with a layer of special coating, so that the juice is difficult to penetrate the internal, thus solving the " The old problem. (3) no radiation: the ceramic tile test by the National Building Materials Testing Center, without radioactive elements, safe and reliable, to ensure that the protection of the pilgrims and dumplings bogey bogey Kong Kung Long health, natural stone is the ideal alternative to the material. (4) anti-aging: good quality, hardness of Mohs 7 degrees, the service life of more than 60 years. (5) carrying capacity: uniform load greater than 1600 kg / square meter.
- Q:Ceramic anti-static flooring and PVC anti-static floor which is good wave tripod anti-static floor to tell you
- As far as I know, the ceramic is better.
- Q:Anti-static floor hdg.600.35.q.d what is the meaning
- Specifications: 600 * 600 * 35mm Service life: 10 years Surface resistance: 10 7DD10 9Ω impact resistance open Kouzhuang Kenjiqian Bang Bao Bo strength: 1000 kg g Material: steel filled with cement Wear resistance: high thickness: 30,35 ,,, mmmm
- Q:Anti - static floor acceptance criteria
- Antistatic active floor general specification (SJ / T-2001) which details how to test and methods. The The Please refer to the standard. The The
- Q:Anti-static floor anti-static tiles What is the difference?
- The use of different materials, the use of methods and the role is very different. In general, the anti-static epoxy is better, it combines the smooth wall of the pile of scaffolding lack of painting, conductive, beautiful, seamless, wear and other advantages!
- Q:How to ground the antistatic floor
- First in the bottom of the floor to lay a layer of copper park, and the full contact with the floor is followed by the copper park to the wall, the collection of several points connected to the ground line (three to five points to prevent In the use of a little disconnect), the other end of the ground wire to connect a ground column, grounding column is best buried in the ground 50CM below the depth, so as to make the floor play the role of electrostatic discharge! The floor of the test range is less than 10 of the 9th power.
Established in the 1980s is an enterprise specialized in producing and marketing the anti-static all-steel raised floors. It had been focusing on technical development and scientific management. It has a strong working team of research, production marketing and management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East; Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range