Order On-line Tracking
Woocore Panel with HPL / PVC / Ceramic finish
Woodcore panels consist of high density composite wood core glue to and encased in hot dipped galvanized formed steel sheets. These panels have a class A flame spread rating and provide excellent rigidity, durability, and acoustic performance.
|TYPE||SIZE(mm)||Concentrated Load||Impact Load||Ultimated Load||Uniform Load||Rolling Load||Remark|
|HMD600-Q||600*600*32||≥668||2950||300||550||≥8850||≥15000||4000||3000||Particle Board Core|| Top covering :HPL,PVC,Ceramic Tiles,Galvanized Steel Plate,|
Aluminum Plate and so on.Bottom covering:
Galvanized Steel Plate,Aluminum Plate and so on.With four PVC edeg.
|HMD600-B||600*600*32||≥1000||4450||453||700||≥13500||≥22000||5000||4300||Middle Density Board Core|
|HMD600-Z||600*600*38||≥1500||6660||680||800||≥20000||≥33300||5500||5100||Middle Density Board Core|
|600*600*40||≥20000||≥33300||5500||5100||Particle Board Core|
· High strength to weight performance.
· Full range of factory laminated finishes.
· Class A flame spread rating rating.
· Internally grounded.
· Excellent rolling load performance.
· Excellent acoustics
· Available with FSC Certified Woodcore board.
· General Office
· General purpose equipment applications such as data centers, telecommunication, and mission critical facilities
Woodcore Raised Floor with Aluminum Plate Woodcore Raised Floor with Ceramic Tiles
Pedestal and Stringer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|