Order On-line Tracking
Description of Raised Access Floor Outlet Box:
Compared with traditional raise-style Outlet Box, what our company produces are most reasonable and have more prominent advantages. For traditional Outlet Box, when opening its raised cover, it is easy to stumble one's feet or makes somebody fal down and becomes hidden danger. What our company produces have the panel flushed with the floor in normal use and only the wire exit is a big higher than the floor ,therefore the disadvantage mentioned above is solved. In addition there is the support at the wire exit. Even it is trampled no wires can be damaged.
Features of Outlet Boxes:
1. The Outlet Box can be arbitrarily combined to suit both strong or weak power supply.
2. The up-external wings of the bottom case can be used to fixed on the steel floor, and can be adjusted accordingly as per thickness of the floor therefore it can be easily installed. Even all steel floors are laid, it can be still flexibly installed through preserved hole.
3.The director of the panel can be rotated within 180. arbitrarily
4.The opening handle and the wire exit on the panel are designed separately, so ti is flexible for use.
5. There is the support at the wire exit of the panel, It can be effectively protect cable wire in normal use. In addition the sponge layer is set the wire exit to prevent dust in use.
6. The wire exit is 10mm higher than the ground, therefore it is more reasonable, safer and more humanized than that of traditional one .even it is trampled nobody shall be stumbled or fall down .Meanwhile cable wires are protected.
Usage of Outlet Boxes:
Get power where you need it, when you need it with our Outlet Box. These versatile boxes are specially designed for office and equipment room applications of all sizes, providing unsurpassed flexibility for power connections through raised floors.
Durable galvanized steel box is UL listed, providing superior strength and protection for cabling
Fits into a standard cutout
Easy installation in all brands of floor panels; box drops in and attaches from the top
Small size is a 2 gang box, with plates for two standard duplex outlets
Solid Lexan lid does not have a depression for a carpet insert
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 50 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East; Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||30-50 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||150,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||5|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|