New Fashion Black Grid PVC Bathroom Furniture Bathroom Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. This understanding enables clients to clearly identify and specify their requirements, ensuring we tailor their home to enhance their lifestyle.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 460 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. The material ensure a stable product, do not expand, contract or warp.
2. Skilled carpenter and nails from best supplier, which make sure no cracks and strong construction.
3. Soft close hinge and accessories for doors and drawers.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:where can i purchase bathroom vanities other then home depot and lowes?
- Sears Roebuck, The Hecht Company, look in your yellow pages for local lumber companies....they usually have unfinished vanities, cabinets, etc.
- Q:Shibang cabinet bathroom cabinet mirror frame how to install
- Yep? Shibang cabinet is not debt installed on it? Will give you the installation, do not recommend doing too much, hanging more trouble, you can also use plastic to stop. Too much of the words on both sides of the shallow open cabinet, the problem is solved
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom Lowes Vanity?
- If the vanity has a factory finish on it, you will not be able to restain it without a lot of difficulty. The polyurethane finish will not let the stain penetrate the wood. You can use a bonding primer and then a top coat of paint. If you want to stain your own, you should check into buying an unfinished vanity. God Luck
- Q:In order to put together with the washing machine, bathroom cabinet to do and washing machine as high, do not use high?
- Basically, the height of the bathroom cabinet is about 80cm cm, which is based on.
- Q:is there a way to get scorch marks off of a bathroom vanity?
- Please tell us what the vanity is made out of. That would help lots, thanks.
- Q:Bathroom vanity/plumbing question?
- If the back of the vanity is in closed, you will have to take the vanity apart. Remove the top then the side on the left. Then the bottom and right side. If the back is in closed it was put in place and walled in. That's the only way it could be done. You will have to cut the backing board, Panel to remove it. Finish out the wall and install an open back vanity..
- Q:How to fix a too tall bathroom vanity?
- Get a step-stool...it's the cheapest way.
- Q:What are the bathroom cabinets?
- To Youku search: Ousi rain, which has a video and production process introduced
- Q:Using kitchen base cabinets for a bathroom vanity?
- I think it's a great idea unless you're not very tall. Typically kitchen counters are about 36' high depending on what the top is made of, and bathroom counters are 30' high. There are tall people who complain that their bathroom sinks are too low, so they should listen to your idea! If you're thinking about installing a 'vessel' type sink, the kind that sits on top of the counter like a bowl, you might not want to do that since the higher counter might make the sink too high. Good idea! Good luck!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range