2014 New Fashion Hot Selling Modern Bathroom Cabinet. This understanding enables clients to clearly identify and specify their requirement, we tailor your home to enhance your lifestyle.
1. Material: PVC
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
Magnetron sputtering technique and advanced painting process with silver mirror of the original film, with film uniformity, solid durability features.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-7 business days for Sample Orders; 7-35 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What brand of bathroom cabinet?
- Wrigley ARROW (Leroy Ceramics Sanitary Ware, China's well-known trademarks, bathroom cabinet top ten brands, OKorder Wrigley Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd.)
- Q:Buy a bathroom cabinet when the marble countertops split a normal pattern of it?
- And the original is exactly the same as impossible, with marble transparent plastic smear in the crack, polished with a polisher! (Note: glue do not put the desiccant or will soon degenerate hard, a jar of plastic about fifteen dollars, polished with wool piece of the kind of soft, wool piece a few dollars, mainly to have a polisher)
- Q:Where should I place my bathroom vanity? ?
- I have been involved in a few renovation,and constructions of bathrooms,,and always have been advised and adhered to the theory of placing the vanity on the opposite wall from the shower or bath enclosure..Reason being that not only does a moisture problem Always exist near the shower-bath area,,the migration of the moist heat infiltrates the vanity content if placed on the same wall.. Where that's not possible and you must set it up that way.. You can get vanities that are resin based cabinets,,which ARE expensive,,but are permanent and aren't effected by moisture..But YOU are definitely correct in at least having inches between the vanity and the shower glass..The more you can do the better.. Hope this helps !! SOLOMON
- Q:Any ideas on how to create storage in wasted space below vanity in bathroom?
- wicker/rattan storage drawers sounds good maybe paint them to match the bathroom you could also try decorative boxes one for each girl so they know which one is thiers maybe even label them
- Q:Replacing Bathroom Vanity?
- You okorder.com that you can look at.
- Q:China bathroom cabinet manufacturers where concentrated
- Party Hill Group benefits the village have farmers have
- Q:what is the height of a standard bathroom vanity cabinet?
- Around 30' or so. There are so many different options now a days, just look around. Hope this helps ya out.
- Q:How much to replace bathroom vanity cabinet door?
- Then roll on a coat of the water-based latex paint with a foam roller, let dry/cure overnight.
- Q:how to remove a clorox stain from a bathroom vanity top?
- Since there's also peroxide (a form of bleach) in the hair dye...putting more bleach won't improve your vanity stain.....Try a paste with baking soda and water, putting a damp (old) towel over the stain for 24 hours......keep dampening the towel or cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it drying out!....Sometimes HAIR turns green when too much color is too different from the last i.e. brown to blonde......which makes the hair green (such as someone who dyes their hair blonde & then goes into a swimming pool....then it turns a nasty green color being in a chlorinated pool)!
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range