Elegant Design Bathroom Cabinet/Bathroom Vanity Cabinets. Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality, competitive price and good warranty.
2. A new type of green material, environmentally-friendly.
3. Flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Replacing bathroom vanity, how to get new one to fit?
- removing the half wall is really the best option, it will only update the bathroom more. That half wall pretty much dates the house. If you go into a new home you will notice they are building (and even in remodeling) all spaces more open.
- Q:question about what size bathroom vanity mirror to purchase?
- No rule, just do whatever you think will look best. You can do one large mirror that spans the entire length of the vanity. Usually you don't want the mirror to be longer than the vanity. If there are two sinks, you can go with two mirrors. If you do this, I would suggest picking mirrors that are at least wide enough to extend a little over the width of the sink. Too small of mirrors and it will look odd and out of proportion. Oval mirrors look great with a double vanity!
- Q:removing a vanity/sink. In the bathroom?
- Fun stuff... I just remodled my bathroom last year. The pipe traps under your sink just need to be unscrewed from the wall... plug that pipe with a rag so sewer gas doesn't come in. Since you want to remove the whole thing, sink and all... just look under the sink and typically if it's marble or something... there will be some retaining clips holding the sink or top to the wood cabinet below... knock those loose and the top comes right off. After that it's just a job for a prybar and hammer. Those things come apart real easy.
- Q:Bathroom vanities?? help?
- LOOK UP 'CUSTOM CABINETRY' in your area. You would be surprised at how affordable a bathroom vanity can be since it usually only has 2 sides.
- Q:What is causing my bathroom vanity lights and fan not to work?
- they are probably wired together into a FUSED SPUR socket maybe with a neon light on it, check/change the fuse. try taking the switch off and check all wire connections.
- Q:How do I clean or cover up cigarette burns on a bathroom vanity and sink?
- If you have already tried other methods, I use 'Comet' cleanser. Dampen the area and your fingertip, apply a little of product, make a paste, rub the area carefully, rinse thoroughly. You may need to repeat a few times. If burn marks are deep, try the fine side of an emery board, gently 'sand' the area to lessen the 'burn'.
- Q:Ideas to refinish a bathroom vanity?
- New hardware, new glass doors, updated mirror, painting the walls around it can make it look very different. Changing the sink or faucet. Not painting, but maybe just enhance the wood with a wood cleaning treatment. Not sure what condition the wood is in, but you can cover little boo boos by using a wood marker, they do wonders... Good Luck... if all else fails, painting is the cheapest way to completely change a look!!
- Q:Stainless steel bathroom cabinet can not rust?
- No, no material is permanently rusty! In addition to stainless steel, there is a material called magnesium and aluminum can be replaced.
- Q:Can I paint a cheap white bathroom vanity?
- A lot of sinks are a 'stock' size, and you can go to Menards, Home Depot, or OKorders and buy a nice one where the sink is actually built in, versus the particle board one with the drop in sink. I wait until there is a sale, and I've gotten them for $50, and it completely changes the look of the bathroom. Once in awhile, you'll get one that was a display, or a discontinued color, and get a heck of a deal. They are really easy to install. Even if you scuff your counter and prime and paint it, it will always look 'painted' because you're basically painting a laminate. I would just spend the extra few bucks.
- Q:Updating old bathroom vanity. Your advice please!?
- If you are planning to start on your woodworking project, this isn't something you should use, it's something that you would be insane not to.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range