Elegant Design Bathroom Cabinet/Bathroom Vanity Cabinets. Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
4. This product is ceramic top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. High quality, competitive price and good warranty.
2. A new type of green material, environmentally-friendly.
3. Flat and smooth surface, easy to clean and to keep spotless.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Need a 54 inch bathroom vanity!?
- You could order a custom size. But the easy solution is to get a standard size for the vanity sink base (VSB) like a 36. Then you could put a VDB18 next to it- vanity drawer bank 18 wide- and you'd havve 54, and plenty of storage and function (and an off center sink, which I personally would like but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't...) Or a VSB30 and a 12 on each side, or whatever combination fits your style. Either a cabinet shop or even somewhere like Home Depot can help you plan it in standard sizes. That way, you may get stock items, which is faster, but you definitely avoid the modification upcharges for special sized and stuff. Also a note. If your plumbing and stuff allows it, you might consider regular kitchen cabinets. A lot of our customers prefer 36 height (standard kitchen) in the bathroom instead of the lower vanity height. I'm only 5'6 and I don't like regular short vanities! And you might save money there, as they might stock more kitchen sizes than vanity sizes.
- Q:Why does the solid wood bathroom cabinet crack? What are the reasons?
- Solid wood bathroom cabinet moisture content is not controlled, there will be cracking, deformation and other quality problems. Bathroom cabinet after the production is completed, the moisture content of wood and dry stress determines the shape and material of furniture will not change. So control the solid wood bathroom cabinet moisture content becomes very important, after the balance of water content will not be due to sunlight, cold, overheating and other environmental factors cracking deformation.
- Q:Replacing bathroom vanity, how to get new one to fit?
- why don't you build it into the wall since you are going to have to remove it and ..hopefully there is no beams.. oh the outlet I just read... lets hope the electrical can run under it..or I would consult with someone who works with marble... building it into the wall or even changing the form of the wall may de-value your house.. I would consider a new vaniy..sadly
- Q:Standard height of bathroom vanity light?
- I really don't know of any hard, fast rule governing the height of vanity lights. The idea is to cast a shadowless light upon your face so a person can see all parts of his/her face when shaving, putting on makeup, etc. To this end, the light should come in at an angle no steeper than 45 degrees. For most vanities, this height would be between 6.5 to 7 feet.
- Q:Fixing bathroom vanity light & ceiling fan?
- It sounds like you sorta got a collection of sorta failed bulb-holders. The springs in these sorta go weak after a while and, especially in difficult locations like damp bathrooms and vibrating ceiling fans, they can go sorta intermittent sorta. You should isolate the power and replace the failed bulb holders. These are not usually difficult (sorta).
- Q:Is the bathroom cabinet waterproof?
- waterproof. The door of the bathroom cabinet is treated, some is waterproof material
- Q:Can you move a bathroom vanity to an adjacent wall without re doing all the plumbing?
- you would have to redo the plumbing
- Q:New cabinet doors for bathroom vanity?
- Your best bet would be oak it's great for staining
- Q:How to buy a cost-effective bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet base material types are more comprehensive waterproof and moisture-proof performance of a good PVC sheet and solid wood sheet.
- Q:Bathroom redo - mixing light oak vanity and chrome fixtures?
- Look okorder.com/bathroom-vanit...
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range