2014 Popular Modern Simple Bathroom Cabinet. We believe that design is the heart of every vanity. Our design team has been professional in bathroom vanity many years.
1. Material: PVC
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 500 x 500 mm
4. This product without the faucet
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Fashionable and new style design, we have the first lever design.
2. Colour: various colours available.
3. Floor and wall mounted, easy to put.
4. Water-proof, damp-proof, durable.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-7 business days for Sample Orders; 7-35 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the calculation formula for installing a mirror and a bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet the highest plane off the ground between 80CM-85CM.
- Q:Buy a bathroom cabinet when the marble countertops split a normal pattern of it?
- And the original is exactly the same as impossible, with marble transparent plastic smear in the crack, polished with a polisher! (Note: glue do not put the desiccant or will soon degenerate hard, a jar of plastic about fifteen dollars, polished with wool piece of the kind of soft, wool piece a few dollars, mainly to have a polisher)
- Q:What kind of washbasin is it easy to clean in the bathroom cabinet?
- Hello, with a single twin pot, faucet on the pot. So the best cleaning, with ceramic pots, so clean and durable. I was selling this.
- Q:How to identify the quality of the bathroom cabinet ah!
- the general high-quality sanitary ware glazed smooth. No color, eye and lack of glaze and other phenomena, with a hard object percussion ceramic sound crisp. In addition to the choice of sanitary ware should also consider the elderly and children in the family, the choice of the bath to be equipped with handrails and anti-slip measures.
- Q:How to buy a braised stainless steel bathroom cabinet
- Bathroom cabinet or solid wood better, the stainless steel is easy to have stains, cool de solid wood bathroom cabinet moisture resistance, pay attention to the basic ventilation no problem
- Q:Bathroom cabinet how to deal with the water is better
- The following is the case of the cabinet is invisible, to discharge the problem Ye Hao maintenance, wall more beautiful
- Q:Bathroom cabinet mold is how the matter
- The bathroom is very humid place, so the mold is very normal show, but in the bathroom to hang a dehumidifier or buy a dehumidifier and then keep the bathroom and outdoor ventilation will reduce the moldy.
- Q:color to paint bathroom vanity?
- All depends on the look you want to go for. My bathroom has all the same stuff as yours and I painted my vanity white. Against the blue and the whit tub and toilet and chrome finishes, it makes for a really clean, sharp look. I went with square mirrors as I was going for a clean fresh look. If you were to paint the vanity brown I would probably go with round mirrors. If it were me and I had to choose between chocolate brown and black, I would go with the brown. I have always liked the look of brown and blue together.
- Q:Would an antique white bathroom vanity clash with white crown molding?
- don't be afraid to do different things....one thought for you is this...... after you put your crownmolding up, always remember to caulk the top of the moldind as well as the bottom of it and where the corners meet. afterwords, take the same cream color paint and paint the crown molding....doesn't have to be perfect o-k.....then go to your local paint store or even walmart and purchace a quart of 'CRACKLE GLAZE', AFTER THE CREAM COLOR HAS DRIED BRUSH THAT ON......BE SURE TO LET IT DRY ALSO........ then take a white color after the glaze has dried and brush a coat of white on........as the white dries it will begin to crack and you will be able to see aged lines of the cream underneath....great accent for crownmold....how do I know you ask.......I have it in my bathroom.......have fun and enjoy!
- Q:What is the pvc pipe in the wall behind the bathroom vanity?
- It's quite possible that it is a vent pipe - it could be from the toilet waste pipe venting out to the outside - Who ever installed it in the wall cavity did it for a reason, so as not to have it within the bathroom area making it obtrusive & an unsightly thing to walk around. Move it if you must but I wouldn't advise it, because you may have difficulty rejoining it, as PVC pipe you require a little bit of free way to make a complete seal in a confined space. Move the vanity light or get one that hangs out on a stork or arm. Cheers!!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range