Specifications of LILAC old fasioned bathroom furniture
Features of LILAC bathroom furniture
2. Clear wooden waves and bright colors
3. Endurable, moisture proof, anti-aging and easy to clean
4.it suits the wet condition in bathrooom,it is one of the best material for bathroom cabinet products.
Have the advantages of wateproof ,environment protection,natural and so on.
5. Various dimension and colors available according to your specific demand.
10 years production experience make us as professional manufacturer for bathroom vanity,save your worry on
the production. 10 years export experience make us very familiar with export process ,and with our long time
cooperation forwarder ,save your worry on the process of export. Alway use good material for bathroom vanity
because we realized the quality of the bathroom vanity products is the first important thing to one factory
- Q:How do I turn an antique dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- Angel m above is right, measure twice and cut once. The biggest mistake I've seen is not aligning the existing plumbing, sink bowl and faucets first. You can adapt almost any type of dresser to become a vanity, but it takes some woodworking skills to do a professional looking job. The ones that lend themselves best are the type that don't have drawers all of the way down the front because they don't accommodate the plumbing well and you have to do some redesigning on the drawers to make it look right and have the plumbing align correctly. Most of the time, we have some type of stone cut to go on the top, but you can treat the wood to resist moisture. Marine spar varnish, apply several coats to build up the surface before you install the sink and taps will give you water proofing.
- Q:Does anybody know where I can get a 1 thick tempered piece of glass for my bathroom vanity?
- Look for a Glass Company (Store). They have anything you need. If you do not have access to such a store, you may go to Home Depot or Lowe's and get some heavy Plexi Glass. They will even cut it for you. Probably a better solution for a bathroom since you do not have to worry about breakage. I got some Marble at a natural stone Place.to do something like you are trying to do. I am thrilled with it. It was very cheap.
- Q:I have a wood bathroom vanity, what kind of knobs to go with?
- What color are the walls? You don't always need to go with the chrome fixtures. There's lots to choose from. Our vanity is walnut stained and walls are painted gray. Original fixtures were black along with shower fixtures. Had to replace black faucets and chose brushed silver/chrome instead of the black. Black eventually started wearing off, which will happen after so many years of use, so this time we chose the brush silver/chrome. Because I went with gray for walls/ceilings I chose the black. Have to oval wood framed mirrors with small amount of black around the frames along with small amount of gold. I chose simple, round drawer pulls for vanity draws and door. Because of the gray walls one can also use dark blue. The two go well together. Instead of purchasing new black towels (still have black) I chose dark blue to off set the gray and for some change. Can go back and forth between black and dark blue. If I wanted to I could change the black pulls and change to dark blue, but decided to stay with black pulls because still have some black accents. The surround tub is also gray. So it depends on wall/tile colors on what color knobs you might like. Everything doesn't have to match perfectly. Go back to the store and check out all the different pulls they have to offer. Might want to check a few stores.
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom Lowes Vanity?
- If the vanity has a factory finish on it, you will not be able to restain it without a lot of difficulty. The polyurethane finish will not let the stain penetrate the wood. You can use a bonding primer and then a top coat of paint. If you want to stain your own, you should check into buying an unfinished vanity. God Luck
- Q:How do we secure the sink/counter to the bathroom vanity?
- You put a bead of construction adhesive on the top edge of the vanity, and a couple spots on the wall where the counter touches the wall. Set it in place and let it dry for 24hr.
- Q:Can you cut down a 36 bathroom vanity to fit in a 35 opening?
- There is only about 1/4 of an inch of overhang on either side. Cutting it down that much will force you to remove a side panel on the carcass. Your best bet it to return it, get a 34'' vanity and add a filler strip to make up the difference. DO NOT CUT IT!!! If you aren't familliar with the procedure, you will wind up having to buy another one. Trust me on this!!! Just get a 34'' and add a 1'' filler. Carpenter.
- Q:Choose the bathroom cabinet, is how to choose?
- See metal parts: whether it is moisture-proof stainless steel or aluminum products.
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Most bathroom vanities are wood and while this versatile material is commonly used in the bathroom, it's important to learn how to take care of it properly. By taking the necessary steps to protect your bathroom wood vanities, you can ensure that your vanity will last for years. When weather is very dry, moisture will evaporate from your hard wood and the furniture will shrink a bit as a result. Your bathroom wood vanities will have the opposite reaction and expand a bit due to the humidity in your bathroom. These natural changes should not affect the quality of your bathroom wood as long as you make sure your bathroom is properly ventilated to allow the wood to dry. Tips for cleaning your vanity include: Mild non-alkaline soap and water solution is fine to clean your hard wood furniture. Pretest the solution on an out of sight section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish before you proceed. Dry immediately after you clean with a soft cloth. * Wood cleaner and wax can benefit your bathroom wood vanities if they are not urethane-finished. Wax on urethane-finished surfaces will only collect dust, not repel it. * Water spots are common on bathroom wood vanities. You can remove these spots by covering the stain with a clean blotter and pressing a warm iron to the blotter. Home remedies for water spots include buffing the stain with salad oil, mayonnaise or white toothpaste. Wipe your vanity dry and then wax or polish. Protect the finish of your vanity by testing an out of sight section of your vanity before you apply any cleaner to the outside. Chances are that you'll use your bathroom wood vanity every day. Whether you have an antique, rustic, or modern vanity, taking care of your vanity will ensure that it continues to be a lovely addition to your home despite daily use.
- Q:How is the Ensha bathroom cabinet? Its PVC bathroom cabinet okay?
- To choose the use of better moisture-proof material production of the bathroom cabinet,
- Q:Bathroom cabinet piece of jade platform is good or good ceramic
- Each have their own advantages, jade high-end atmosphere on the grade, but pay attention not to buy fake. Ceramic easy to clean up and no radiation problems, the price is also cheap, do not like it can also change the other style at any time.
LILAC is a leading manufacturer in China.Our factory are specialized in manufaturing bath vanity and full kitchen cabinet for 4 years . With the help of advanced facilities and professional technician,SLOMN is able to supply top quality products. In order to sustain the control of products quality effectively,we have approached the ISO9001: 2000 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9000 ISO 9001 ISO 9002 ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||301 - 500 人
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average