Classical Oak Bathroom Cabinet Ceramic Top Bath Vanity With Two Door. This understanding enables clients to clearly identify and specify their requirements ,ensuring we tailor their home to enhance their lifestyle.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 x 140 mm
4. This product is ceramic top
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
Magnetron sputtering technique and advanced painting process with silver mirror of the original film, with film uniformity, solid durability features.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Need a 54 inch bathroom vanity!?
- You could order a custom size. But the easy solution is to get a standard size for the vanity sink base (VSB) like a 36. Then you could put a VDB18 next to it- vanity drawer bank 18 wide- and you'd havve 54, and plenty of storage and function (and an off center sink, which I personally would like but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't...) Or a VSB30 and a 12 on each side, or whatever combination fits your style. Either a cabinet shop or even somewhere like Home Depot can help you plan it in standard sizes. That way, you may get stock items, which is faster, but you definitely avoid the modification upcharges for special sized and stuff. Also a note. If your plumbing and stuff allows it, you might consider regular kitchen cabinets. A lot of our customers prefer 36 height (standard kitchen) in the bathroom instead of the lower vanity height. I'm only 5'6 and I don't like regular short vanities! And you might save money there, as they might stock more kitchen sizes than vanity sizes.
- Q:Is there any way to remove a hair dye stain from a wood bathroom vanity?
- There is a two-part wood bleach that is available at some good lumber/hardware stores that is a powerful stain remover. It should be applied and then rinsed off as the instructions explain. It is caustic and can cause burns, so be careful.
- Q:Where to buy bathroom vanities?
- we've a pair low value furnishings shops. Ask furnishings shops in the event that they have any discontinued, or broken issues to envision. I have been given a mattress physique for a million/4 value by way of fact it became the show. A fabric cabinet for a million/2 off considering the fact that a drawer needed to be fixed (value me $5 to repair it) I have been given a $8000 bay window for $4 hundred by way of fact it became a discontinued type. There could be shops that sell in basic terms low value stuff. they are those that sell the garments with spelling blunders. 4 season in the past footwear. the nutrition with extraordinary names which you by no skill heard of (usually in yet another language). and that they only have furnishings crammed in. they are throughout... i'm optimistic there is a minimum of one close to you. you additionally can attempt places like huge plenty. the situation you reside could help plenty.
- Q:what are bathroom vanities?
- In some cases, the speaker may be referring to bathroom lights above the sink and mirror. Sometimes these are called vanity lights. These are bathroom specific lights that are usually three or four lights in a row affixed to a bar. You can see pictures on the link below.
- Q:can bathroom vanity cabinets be made to specification of space in bathroom in which to place it?
- You can order any size cabinet you want through a cabinet shop.
- Q:I painted my bathroom vanity what do I need to use to seal it?
- The paint itself is a sealer. The higher the gloss, the better the sealing qualities.
- Q:what color vanity with black and white tiles bathroom?
- just say NO to beige...sorry but black, white, and beige is not a good look. To keep it bright (only if you like brightness) and simple I would go with white, that way it would match your bathroom tile and at the same time whatever rug or pics you decide to put up on the wall...
- Q:Wet area is not separated, how do you choose the bathroom cabinet?
- Before my family is also considering this issue, oak dry and wet is not separated, is not bad lethal bathroom cabinet, and finally consider the installation of a shower room
- Q:how to make a dresser into a bathroom vanity?
- My husband and I did this. We live in an apartment and needed somewhere to keep linens and somewhere for me to do my make up. We put a dresser in the bathroom against the back wall and got a mirror that you screw into the wall. Voila! A dresser/vanity.
- Q:Bathroom countertop man-made stone was wiped with soap on the corrosion
- You encountered a very poor decoration materials, it is recommended to use a period of time to see if the other part is not faulty, when the maintenance together to replace.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range