Best Price Needle Roller Bearing K 12x16x13
C0,C2,C3,C4,C5 is available
Rubber or Metal
Vibration Level code
Regular export packing
Plastic drum+White box+ carton
industrial packaging or as your requirement
3-7 days after receiving your payment
Port of shippment by sea
Place of Origin
1.High Precision Needle Roller Bearing
2.ISO Standard Bearing
3.High quality &competitive price
4.Many famous brand is available
5.Low Noise & Long life
1. Manufacturer,the most competive price and good quality
2. Perfect group of technical engineers give you the best support
3.Well-trained group of international sales provide the best service
4.OEM brand aviliable
5.Rich stock and quick delivery
1.Small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.this is door to door.
2.Large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
- Q:ball bearings for a mousetrap car?
- if your axle shaft was solidly mounted to the vehicle, perhaps even a threaded bolt, and nothing touches both the inner and outer races, you could just tighten the nut on one end and it would stay together. i would suggest using a locknut, which can be left loose without loosening up from vibrations or the spinning wheels. i might suggest roller blade wheels and bearings. abec 9 bearings are very good low friction bearings, or the bones brand ceramic bearings are even better. with a large profile wheel, a wheel that covers more distance per revolution, a set of abec 9 bearings can allow a good roller blader to hit speeds of over 70 mph. and roller blade wheels are setup with their bearings to be through bolted fairly tightly in place, which might be ideal for your setup. another thing may be skateboard parts. the trucks, if tightened up real tight to prevent lean steering, might make very easy to use axles that are meant ot have wheels on them.....
- Q:How Much is a Rod Bearings instillation?
- totally depends on the vehicle. What make, model, and engine is it?
- Q:How do I remove really stubborn dirty skateboard bearings?
- any kind of lubercant and a good soak should make them slick enough to come out. if you do use something like wd-40 you'll have to make sure that you clean them good you don't want to have wd-40 on them it'll just make it more dirty. Some bearings are just naturally hard to get out of wheels, i've had this problem but i wasn't trying to save them so it just ruined them, they are probably still very usable just a good cleaning and some good lube will make them good again. If the axle things doesn't work and a screw driver doesn't work after you lube them up good then you're probably just out of luck and will need to just get new bearings. try to clean then wheels good to get most of that dirt out of there, a can of air will work good.
- Q:Do Volkswagen beetle bugs have bearings?
- The answer is - yes - they have bearings - whether they are replaceable without the hub assy is the question. Lots of things on a front wheel can sound loose. brake pads or shims - suspension joints. if you jack the car up or put it on a lift try rocking the wheel from the top and bottom. If a wheel bearing is loose it will move. No movement the bearing should be ok. Rotate it - listen for noise - no noise probably ok. You should probably have a competent brake/suspension technician have a look at it.
- Q:What Deck Trucks and Bearings n shizz would u recccomend for a street skateboader?
- Deck - any brand (as long as its not walmart or others like that) 7.5 - 8 inches wide, 30 - 32 inches long Trucks - any brand that is the same size as your deck Wheels - any brand 49 - 53mm big Bearings - Bones Reds Griptape - any brand Hardware - any brand Shoes - any brand For decks I would recommend Mystery, Flip , or Baker. There are tons more, but these are my favorites. For trucks I have always rode on Ventures, but many people say Independents are the best. For wheels many people ride on Spitfires or Bones Wheels. For bearings ride Bones Reds. Cheap and good. For griptape, it depends. Mob Grip is the grippiest. I usually ride on Jessup grip. All hardware is the same. They all break eventually, just buy some cheap ones. Many people wear smaller shoes for skating because they say it is easier to control the board more. I wear 12's but when I skate I wear 10.5s. I would recommend DVS, Fallens, or Globes.
- Q:how do theymake steel ball bearings so perfectly round and of the same size?
- check out National Geographic channel or discovery channel in your area. Got a progran called How it's made. Shows 4 different things each time it's aired and it airs couple times a day. I know for a fact they had ball bearings on there once. Done with a machine. May be on one of their websites too.
- Q:i recently got a karvstix longboard.... does anyone think that i will need new wheels, bearings.etc?
- I'm not personally familiar with the brand, but that depends on a lot of factors. Everyone's preferences are different. I like reverse pivot trucks, which seem to be on the Karvstix. I'm not seeing info. on the wheels and bearings. If you're new to longboarding, I would ride it as is and see what you think of it. If there's something that doesn't feel right, then swap it out.
- Q:What is your favorite skateboard bearings and why?
- Bones Swiss bearing are a good quality for skateboards. Good for you that you have that in your deck.
- Q:If I load a paintball gun with METAL BALL BEARINGS, what will happen?to the gun?to the bearings?
- Metal Ball Bearing Gun
- Q:Bearings popping out of longboard wheels?
- You got some lube between the bearings and the wheel. Take the bearings out of the wheel and use some denatured alcohol on the outside of the bearings only. Use a apaer towel to apply. wipe dry. The wheels can be washed in dish soap and water. I'd stay away from solvents for cleaning the wheels, as they can alter the polyurethane slightly. Make sure the wheels are dry before re assembling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range