Detailed Specification of Natural Sisal Rug
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Detailed photoes of Natural Sisal Rug
Package of Natural Sisal Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:taking rust stains out of rugs?
- You can remove rust stains with regular White Vinegar. If the rug is machine-washable, douse the area with vinegar. Let sit for about 15 minutes. Then launder as usual. If the rug is not machine washable, again douse the area with vinegar. Let sit for about 15 minutes. Then scrub the area with shaving cream. Remove the shaving cream with a clean wet rag. It doesn't matter which brand of shaving cream you use...as long as it's the regular white shaving cream. Shaving cream is nothing but whipped soap that rinses out easily. The last thing you want to use on a rug or carpet is overly sudsy soap. -
- Q:Rugs Riddance?
- Rugs can be easily dyed to change colors using Rit Dye.
- Q:Carpet Tile?
- well thats just standard practice to list the pricing per box... you should be able to purchase by the square(piece) Also might wanna try your local carpet store.carpet squares are typically more of a comercial grade carpet,so you could also look in the phone book under commercial flooring and talk them into selling some of their extras. hope that helped.anymore questions,feel free to ask. i have been a ceramic tile installer for 10 years and did my share of carpet too. jarod
- Q:I got a rug from an abandoned house that had fleas. The house has no heat. Are fleas still in the rug?
- If the house had fleas...then the rug most likely still has fleas, or at least flea eggs. flea eggs hatch....
- Q:can throw rugs be placed on top of a full rugged room?
- Q:How to deal if shampoo is poured on the carpeton the back of the carpet how to deal with! ! !
- Get some water on the carpet, then use a brush to brush, then use clean and unused old clothes or old towel which absorbs water well to spread on it. next reuse water to scrub the carpet, then dry, and repeat several times is no problem
- Q:Cleaning and drying carpets?
- Use a wet/dry vac to suck the water out of the carpet. You can buy a small one for around $20-30 if you don't have one. Then point a fan on the carpet to speed up the drying. I would buy a couple of cheap fan (like at Walmart) to use to dry the carpet. If the air outside is dry, open the windows when doing this. If it is humid out, crank the AC (if you have one).
- Q:Can i put a big rug over carpet?
- I do, I just make sure I lift the area rug once a week and vacuum the carpet underneath.
- Q:got any suggestions for gettin really heavy ciggy smoke outta an area rug?
- Sprinkle the carpet generously with Corn Starch (best) or Borax or Baking Soda Make sure you have a fresh bag in your vaccuum! and check it often Let the Corn Starch sit for a minimum of 2 hours - overnight is best. Vacuum and you will notice a remarkable difference the goo attaches to the powder and it is removed from the carpet. when I quit smoking I had to do this several times but it was worth the effort. Try to wait a few days in between applications - and always a fresh bag!
- Q:Rug issue..................................??????
- THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE TRASH
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range