Detailed Specification of Natural Sisal Rug
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Detailed photoes of Natural Sisal Rug
Package of Natural Sisal Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What is the best way to clean a carpet?
- If it's just a little spot, clean it with warm water and dish soap. Then pat it with a bath towel to dry.
- Q:How to clean stains of bedroom carpet
- The carpet stain must be removed in time , but it must have the correct method, edible oil stains: Use gasoline or carbon tetrachloride and other volatile solvent to remove, use alcohol to clean residual part Soy sauce stains: First,new stains should be washed with cold water, and then washing with detergent can be removed. Old stains can be scrubbed by warm water with detergent and ammonia, then rinse with water. Shoes oil stains: Using gasoline, turpentine or alcohol to wipe,then use soap to wash. Urine stains: New stains can be washed with warm water or 10% of ammonia solution. Old stains can be washed by detergent firstly, then washing the carpet with ammonia water, pure wool carpets need to be washed by citric acid. Juice stains: First using 5% of the ammonia liquid to clean, and then using detergent to clean again. But the ammonia does harm to wool carpet fiber, so it should minimize the usage. Generally it can clean by citric acid or soap, alcohol can also be used. Ice cream stains: Wipe with gasoline. Wine stains: New stains can be washed with water. New stains can be washed with water. Old stains need to use ammonia adding borax aqueous solution to remove.
- Q:Carpet anti-skid pad does not work, what should I do?
- The carpet you buy should not be a real non slip mat. Really effective anti-skid carpet shop on the ground is not going to type, and I guess you buy the kind of black bottom a little, and that does not have any anti slip effect!
- Q:Will it look ok if I put a cream rug....?
- Hi Laly, my own Trial and Error is where my answer comes from. I had tan carpeting in the living room and added an off white area area rug. I did have it placed in front of the larger sofa. It did not visually work for me. I had no coffee table or anything that held it down again, visually speaking. I would suggest that you throw a sheet folded to the approx size of the area rug similar in color on the floor prior to making a purchase. And see what your opinion of it is. It does work visually if you have a coffee table, this will hold down the lighter rug when viewing your room. Happy decorating!
- Q:A carpet ?
- For most households, five years is pushing it. Lighter colored carpets and those with house pets usually go faster. Normal maintenance calls for thorough vacumning 1-2 times per WEEK along with bags/filters regularly replaced and then annually steam cleaned. People also fail to realize the health issues carpets can harbor, over time the culprit of allergies sinus irritation. One of the easiest things to show your pride of ownership is to change the carpet... it can be very inexpensive if you shop for remnants at a good local carpet store/outlet; avg $100-$200/room or $15/sq yard with new pad install. Take your room measurements, see what you can find (bring some sample clippings home to hubby if he's not interested)...you'll know for sure that it's time!
- Q:Black Beetle in my carpet?
- Getting okorder.com/
- Q:Carpet runs?
- we've easily been commencing a seek for carpet for our new child's playroom. We additionally do not % some thing truly advantageous, as all of us comprehend it gets ruined. i does not reccommend getting too much less costly of stuff, except you propose on shifting quickly, because it gets worn down truly speedy. At living house Depot, the main inexpensive carpet I observed substitute into approximately 60 cents a sq. foot, which may be approximately $240, not which includes taxes and that i'm uncertain if that incorporates installation. in any different case, the common low end cost gave the impression to be approximately $2.40ish a sq. foot. After HD we went to a place noted as Carpet turbines, basically a extensive-unfold carpet keep, and we discovered a plenty extra desirable deal. We chanced on that there, the salespeople have been prepared to good handle us. we don't choose installation, so he substitute into in a position to grant us some fantastically plush carpet for approximately $a million.70 a sq. foot. needless to say, installation could up that fee slightly. i could verify with community carpet shops first, in the previous living house Depot. Carpet is oddly high priced, so i could assume to pay over $3 hundred for the backside high quality stuff.
- Q:Black dining table, red dining chairs... what color wall, and what color rug?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:How can I clean a large cotton fabric rug?(It has dust and dirt stains)?
- Large Cotton Rug
- Q:Carpet cleaning--Berber carpet, can it?
- Berber carpet needs a rotary machine to clean properly. A typical carpet cleaning wand will not cut it with berber. Also you need chemicals that can break the oil loving properties that olefin, which 80% of berbers are, fibers have.
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range