Detailed Specification of Natural Sisal Rug
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Detailed photoes of Natural Sisal Rug
Package of Natural Sisal Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What are the characteristics of pure cotton carpet?
- Antistatic, more resistance soiling, prices is higher than ordinary acrylic carpets.
- Q:What material of the office carpet is better?
- it is danger to children' respiratory system, because the wool loss rate is too high and the color fastness is not enough, so if you let it go, you will find lots of wool on your hands. you could let it natural drying. actually you'd best ask for someone who know the carpet well to help you select qualities. the most simple method to identify the quality is to get the color pictures respectively with color software and use PHOTOSHOP to open them. . The other is the degree of color fading of the carpet. you just care about the pattern, but some patterns are difficult to wash, and if there is a family member with a history of allergies, you'd better not use carpet having silky texture, and then cook it in boiling water for 30 minutes. In general, the carpet costs high and very difficult to clean, what's more, it is easy to fade. Basically like this, three color value totaled more than 30, adn fluctuate up and down. the price is also very expensive. acrylic fiber carpet is the easiest to clean, but you should think carefully if there are more than 10 acrylic fiber. the carpet wool loss rate is an important indicator to choose a carpet, because the protein will be oxidizing decoloration after a long time exposure in the air. Take photos under the same conditions, taking a photo with the camera without sunlight and adequate lighting. processing is very trouble. compiled carpet is the most suitable for ordinary families. you need to be careful when you buy, seizing the wool and wrenching it with your hand, seeing if it is easy to loose. the wooly carpet is the best.
- Q:how to wash the carpet?
- Clean it with hot water!
- Q:How to clean down the ink stain on the carpet?
- Immediately knead the carpet with rice, and then use neutral detergent to clean it
- Q:how to deal with if milk pours on the carpet? And the smell.
- Then wipe using water absorption paper or a towel, finally using the hair dryer to dry. Absorb milk with flour, then use detergent or washing powder with water in the milk trace, immediately brush
- Q:How to best remove the greasy dirt on the carpet?
- Firstly, try to use cleaning agent firstly, use a brush to brush. If it not works, you only can use thinner to clean it. There are two things on the carpet can not be cleaned down: the coke and tea stain. It's easy to clean if it is greasy dirt.
- Q:what harm does inferior carpet do to people?
- the ingredient of glue of inferior carpets contains excessive formaldehyde, so it will affect human being's health a lot. you'd better buy better quality carpet.
- Q:What's the difference of same material tufted carpet and AXMINSTER carpet?
- There are also many options on material. Ake Muenster carpet (the correct name), random pattern, various color. Tufted carpets have fewer colors. But it's cheap and durable, simple pattern. Quality is also good. Luxurious
- Q:How big is the carpet of Yoga
- Standard type; width; width: 1, widening type: Long 185cm: Long 198cm: Long 170cm: 120cm4, double type: 40cm*60cm 80cm3; the carpet of Yoga generally has, special type: Long 180cm
- Q:How to clean up the rubbish in the long haired carpet
- To turn over and use a stick to hit firmly, repeatedly beating for about two minutes, and then use the broom to sweep, finally use the vacuum cleaner, if it is not clean, then repeat again
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range