Detailed Specification of Natural Sisal Rug
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Detailed photoes of Natural Sisal Rug
Package of Natural Sisal Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:How many categories can carpets be divided into according to different materials? and What characteristics do they have?
- In texture: Blended carpet is blended together by pure wool fiber and synthetic fiber. Imitation fur carpet is of fine texture, revealing the original wild charm, but silk is not easy to color, step up feeling very comfortable: Silk carpet is hand woven carpet which also has characteristic of prevention damage by moth: High quality pure wool carpet is made of fine wool textile, pattern design and hand feel. The progress of modern science and technology, at the same time, it's strong, moistureproof and of soft touch, and is usually very wear-resistant and flexible. Fur is soft, faux fur texture is almost lifelike and not easy to aging. It's look and hand feeling are similar to wool carpet. Every faux fur carpet shows a unique personality, and it's worse than wool carpets in color's gaudy and richness. It's also very practical, silky touch imitation fur, nylon carpet mostly, fade. Silk carpet: Chemical fiber carpet is synthetic fiber carpet, which is very similar to wool carpets. Chemical fiber carpet： Pure wool carpet. Blended carpets's gloss is very high, and in different light it will form a different visual effect: Shiny and attractive, and has a good anti-static performance, uniform thick and rich in elastic. Carpets can be divided into the following in accordance with the material, anti fouling and other characteristics
- Q:How to clean down the ink stain on the carpet?
- Try color drift
- Q:Why does lay carpet under sofa and coffee table
- It's just nice, just a trim.
- Q:The discoloration of carpet
- Know the flowers with blanket material base down jacket not rinsed traces can not clean blanket to use washing machine drying Lun (dry shade) from the manufacturers directly to re wash wash wash do not wash the carpet like home (for acrylic blanket blanket) for pure blanket with a towel wipe it dry wet brush look at the effect of turn to clean and don't let the color on the area do not get clean
- Q:how to correctly clean the coffee accidentally spilled on the carpet?
- spill the mixture of same amount of liquor and alcohol on the stains,it also can use the same method to clear, make a good use of it to make the home clean.. Except for the coffee. In view of this. If there is no white spirit, left white spirit at home is ok. it you accidentally spilt coffee on the carpet, wipe with a dry cloth or tissue to absorb the moisture, vinegar also has the same effect to such stains like black tea.
- Q:What problem should pay attention to if laying carpets on the first floor, does need to lay a damp proof film?
- See the backing material of your carpet, and if it is soft, moisture-proof flim must be laid, PVC doesn't need!
- Q:How to deal with the cigarette ash on the carpet?
- You can suck the dust if the cigarette ash can be, hair dryer can also be used. If it can not be sucked, wash part of the carpet, that's it.
- Q:What is the difference between floor mats and carpets?
- Floor mats are small size, carpet is large size
- Q:how to lay a carpet on the iron sheet In the winter?
- Carpet paving generally has two methods, one is the simple paving method, sticking the carpet on the ground with adhesive directly, which is also known as B pavement; another way is to put a layer of rubber or foam cushion on the ground, and then pave the carpet above it, and fix the carpet with nailing strips installed around the edge of the carpet, splicing places need to use hot tape to bond together, this approach is called A pavement. Before laying the carpet, you should first clean the surface of the ground. Such as the wood floors, the loose or broken floor should be repaired first. If pave on the cement floor, the sunken and carina should be patched and chiseled .. If the cement ground is easy to be damp, you can brush the cold primer oil first or lay a layer of asphalt paper. design the pave scheme before laying. if the carpet needs splicing, you should place it in an inconspicuous place or to the seam that is not easy to suffer harm. it should have 1 mm gap around the wall. pay attention to the direction of the wool while splicing in order to avoid cromatic aberration. hammer concrete steel nails on the ground around the walls... All the nails should be slightly inclined to walls, it means stick the carpet on the ground with adhesive, in splicing place, chisel the carpet. if carpet needs to be spliced. If pave on the cement floor,
- Q:What is dornier carpet
- It is not as thick as wool quality, want to pursue more beautiful texture, washing pattern is beautiful mainly bacause the material is cotton and can be washed, don't buy carpet with good feet feeling, decorative pattern is relatively various and price is low, but the shortcoming is it's too thin.
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range