|Place of Origin:|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|Packaging Detail:||1.fumigated wooden pallet with polyethylene film and steel straps 2.as customers' requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||according to the contracts|
Mullite brick is a kind of product made of best quality mullite. This product has features of good
chemical stability, high load softening temperature and good thermal shock stability, etc. It is an important kind of refractory product used in metallurgy, construction material, electric industries, etc.
Sintered Mullite Brick
Apparent Porosity (%)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Refractoriness Under Load (℃)
Atmospheric Pressure Strength(MPa)
Light Weight Heat Insulation Brick
Thermal Conductivity(w/m.k 400℃)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Atmospheric Pressure Strength (MPa)
Refractoriness Under Load (KD℃)
Safe Working Temperature (℃)
1. We will reply to you immediately.
2. Our products will be made according to your index.
3. Other details could be discussed according to customers’ requirements.
1. What’s the payment?
Usually T/T, others could be discussed.
2. When will you deliver the goods?
The delivery time will be determined according to the quantity of the order.
3. Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available.
4. How are your products’ quality?
The products will be strictly inspected before shipment, so the quality could be guaranteed.
5. Do you accept OEM?
Yes, we can do OEM.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- Recently, a lot of people have encountered this problem, Silver Horse understand, in fact, the brick machine is only the production of different production, the quality of the bricks produced are the same.
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- The whole material made of brick and mortar is one of the most widely used building materials. According to whether the masonry is reinforced, it is divided into unreinforced brick masonry and reinforced brick masonry.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of wall insulation system?
- Disadvantages: poor insulation effect (because it is not a full coverage of the insulation layer), there will be condensed water (because the wall is cold, the heat insulation layer is the temperature difference between inside and outside the formation of condensed water), the decoration (insulation layer in the internal decoration of the time on the wall decoration will destroy the insulation layer, comprising an area of effect) (rules of the construction area).
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Coke incomplete combustion can produce colorless gas carbon monoxide toxic odor. Carbon monoxide is a harmful gas. It will enter the body in the blood and hemoglobin, hemoglobin can combine with oxygen, cause the body tissue hypoxia, which causes the body to suffocation.
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:Energy saving bricks or bricks?
- Insulating bricks are mostly hollow or light bricks.It can be said to be energy-saving bricks, including insulation bricks
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- Often in the operation of the boiler, the steam water mixture to the drum after intense evaporation of a large number of bubbles in the water side, the water volume expansion. By actual water level drum water level indicator is higher than the water level
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- In each segment or block the tiles are from bottom to top paste, from the line of position the next layer of hypodermis first brick hidden good ruler, to hold the first leather tiles, pull in tile lines as the upper skin paste standard.
- Q:What's the price of lightweight refractory bricks?
- In addition, general price comparisons are meaningless and need to be based on the use of demand = quality of products. After all, good quality is the driving force of continuous production.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range